Food Diary of a Good Girl (10 weeks til W-Day!) x x

I'm well impressed at that! I have trouble squeezing 1 in!!

x x

Day 4 - 17/07/2011

Still trying very hard to be good, but I get the impression it's all gonna go downhill a bit from here! Staying at OH's for the week so I lose control of my evening meals!

**Edit** Scrap the plans, OH is really sick, woke up sweating like you wouldn't believe, hot one minute, freezing the next, is light headed and dizzy and just feels drained and weak... Also been spewing his guts up... Don't think it was the lamb from yesterday, it was cooked for about 2-3 hours and surely it would have affected me too? He insists it's not a hangover (lot of vodka drinking going on last night - not me, I was good :)) but I dunno... He has had a gastro-enteritis type thing before and he insists it's nothing like that... Is weird... Bit concerned :( Have put him back to bed to sleep it off so I have the day to wedding plan!

B: Banana, 4 x little Bacon on 2 x Wholemeal Bread - from 400g loaf (B) Ketchup (1)

S: 2 x Tangerines, 2 x Oreo Cookies (5) - It was a bit silly to open these really, can see me demolishing the lot!!

L: Roast Chicken Kebabs... Getting a little bit addicted to these, Melon and Grapes, big chunk of Pineapple

S: More Haribo Tangfastics (4) 2 x Chocolate Misshapes (5)

D: Youngs Large Cod Fillet in Kingsmill Breadcrumbs (7.5) SW Chips, Peas, Ketchup (1)

S: Options - Belgian Choc (2) made with 250ml SS Milk (A) 1 x Ice Pop (1)

Fluids: Water, Diet Fizzy

Syns: 26.5

Syns for the week: 53

x x

Last edited:
Morning babe! Sounds like you have a super fun day ahead of you! I'm off to the carboot to buy some bits for my jewellery making I do since my eBay account is booming at the minute hehe

May treat myself to lunch too :)

Have a super good day!

Xxz

Day 5 - 18/07/2011

B: 3 x Babybel Light (A) Ryvita Minis - Sour Cream and Chive (B) ASDA Pineapple Lolly (big chunk of Pineapple :)) I ate this little lot on the bus to work, you should have seen the looks I got!

S: Apple

L: Batchelors Low Fat Supernoodles - Chicken and Herb, Strawberries and half a Red Grapefruit, 2 x little Activia (Blueberry and Strawberry)

S: 2 x Tangerines

D: Chicken Stir Fry (Mixed Peppers, Onions, Cabbage, Carrot, Beanshoots) with ASDA Fresh Tastes Chinese Curry sauce (10) and Uncle Ben's Golden Vegetable Rice (1)

S: 1 x Ice Pop (1) Dark Chocolate Kit Kat (5.5)

Fluids: 1 x Ltr of Water, 1 x Tea (1.5 for Sugar and Milk) Diet Fizzy

Syns: 19

Total Syns for the week: 72

x x

Last edited:
Really struggling to keep on plan :-( I was still 9st 8 on Saturday morning but then every thin has gone down hill and I'm not going to weigh in so I think knowing that has through me off track! Hmph! Feeling bloated and sick!!

Xx

Oh no :( Hope you're feeling better soon :) I'm sorry this week hasn't worked out well Hun! Brush yourself off and get back on it! Just think of your holiday :)

I'm really bloated too... Having toilet issues, hmph! And OH's scales are saying I've gained 0.3lb, nice! I thought I'd been quite good this week!!

x x

Day 6 - 19/07/2011

I've had one of those days today :( Everyone through the door at work was absolutely mental! The girl I was working with was on go-slow... I want wine and chocolate and crisps - I'm not having them, but I want them!

I also really thought I'd get a good loss this week, but my naughty scale hopping is indicating otherwise!

Hmph, hmph!!

B: Melon and Grape pot

S: 2 x Tangerines, ASDA Pineapple Lolly

L: 2 x Wholemeal Bread - from 400g loaf (B) tin of WW Tuna in Tomato and Herb sauce (1.5) Strawberries and half a Red Grapefruit, 2 x little Activia (Cherry and Forest Fruits)

S: Apple

D: ASDA Fresh Tastes Smokey BBQ Chicken (4 - I think) topped with Cheese (A) SW Chips and Peas

Fluids: 3 x Ltrs of Water, Diet Lemo

Syns: 5.5

Total Syns for the week: 77.5

x x

Really struggling to keep on plan :-( I was still 9st 8 on Saturday morning but then every thin has gone down hill and I'm not going to weigh in so I think knowing that has through me off track! Hmph! Feeling bloated and sick!!

Xx

Oh no :( Hope you're feeling better soon :) I'm sorry this week hasn't worked out well Hun! Brush yourself off and get back on it! Just think of your holiday :)

I'm really bloated too... Having toilet issues, hmph! And OH's scales are saying I've gained 0.3lb, nice! I thought I'd been quite good this week!!

x x
Aw girls I know the feeling, I didn't WI last weds as I thought i'd put on because I was ill week before when I had a good WI. Thought i'd been quite good this week and scale hop sat morn said I had lost 2.5lb, however scale hop sun said i'd put 4lb on!! Grrrr!! Check over last couple of days and looks like around 1.5lb on definite. I'm scared for tomorrow ngt WI!! I'm on some quite strong tablets at the moment, started them a week ago and since then I just want to eat all the time, even if i'm not hungry. Obviously not good :confused: I'm wondering if this is a side effect of them, hope not as i'll start to struggle if I start wanting to eat all the time again :eek: Also, i think my * week is approaching, feeling very bloated and got sore boobs, maybe that's reason for fluctuating weight over last few days. Have to go tomorrow as can't miss again :break_diet:xxx

Right let's do this ladies! I know we say this weekly but seriously my belly Is like an inflated balloon right now!

Off out tonight with my sister so I might start 100% days from tomorrow !

Going to sneaky scale hop this morning and I'll let you know the outcome :-(

Xx

tulip85x said:
Yup yup, doing it, doing it!!

How did you ladies get on then?

x x

Didn't go WI but did it at home and had gained 2lb :-(

Xx

Day 7 - 20/07/2011

Right, NOT looking forward to WI, I honestly didn't think I'd been bad this week, have had a fair bit of treaty stuff but it's all accounted for in my syns... I do solemnly swear that I have not fibbed in my food diary! I know I shouldn't scale hop but I can't help it, my scales are showing no movement, maybe half a lb... Boo :(

B: 2 x Alpen Lights - Chocolate and Fudge (B) Banana

S: ASDA Pineapple Lolly

L: Roast Chicken Kebabs, Roast Chicken Mug Shot, Melon and Grape pot, 2 x little Activia (Cherry and Strawberry)

**WI** -0.5lb - Don't think gutted covers it :(

D: 1/2 of an Indian Restaurant Chicken Tikka Masala (7.5) Boiled Rice, Naan Bread (10 for half)

T: Galaxy Ripple (8.5)

Fluids: 2 x Ltrs of Water, Diet Fizzy

Syns: 26

Total Syns for the week: 103.5

x x

Last edited:
Hey girls, I almost didn't go either cos felt humungous this week....* week plus started some tablets that have possible side effect of weight gain (boooo) so was expecting the worst, however I went tonight to own up and put 1.5lb on :eek:. I'm sure I can get that off again by next week though, was a lot lighter on sat so gone really bloated over last few days. I've got 4 awards so they always cheer me up when i'm feeling like i'm doing badly! I'm really going to try and have some 100% days this week, can't promise a full week as i'm going camping for a couple of ngts on fri, but will be good for rest of week (not tonight muah ha ha), and then mon and tues next week xxx We're all ******* aren't we, gutted for you Angela when you've tried so hard but half a pound is still good so don't be hard on yourself, will be big loss next week, you know it will. Nikki, keep going hon you're doing fab, 2lb....hmmmpphh get to the loo and that will be off hahaha :D :cool: :p Best of luck to us all girls, we'll get there xxx

Back