Food Diary of a Good Girl (10 weeks til W-Day!) x x

OoOo :) That sounds good! I think we'll probably be on stir fry or fish tonight!

Money is an absolute nightmare, I'm still paid by cheque, somewhere between the 25th-28th of the month and then it takes 5 working days to clear! My bosses live in the dark ages!!

Definitely wedding pics in 9 months because we did book the photographer, whoop!

How be you lovely?

x x

By cheque!! Gosh that is the dark ages hehe. Thats a nightmare isnt it!

Hows the scales looking recently?

Well after i crept back up to 9st 13 (8lb heavier that my lowest) I have had a super healthy week and sitting at 9st 8.5lb this morning, so feeling goooooddd!!!

Been looking at trip advisor on my hotel in Egypt though and the reviews are shocking!! Apparently they have had health inspectors in!! 4 weeks to go so hoping they get there bum into gear!!

Loving my new jewellery business too, really taking off! Ready to go and try a fascinator and a tiara now, so thats the plan today after the gym!

xxx

YaY for the scales! Mine not looking so hot... Saying 2lb on since official WI, but that could be fluid, also what I'm wearing... Even so not good, I was meant to be behaving today til the chocolate in the fridge caught my eye! I absolutely refuse to be 12st anything again, am sick to death of yo-yo'ing so I need to get my butt in gear!!

I hope your hotel picks up! A girl I know is going to Rhodes in September and her hotel has had the worst reviews since May but they're starting to pick up a bit now, must be because it's busier in the Summer, or they're finally taking note of what people have been saying :)

Your jewellery is very pretty but I've only seen it on my phone, must have a closer nosey :)

x x

Oh my gosh!!! Nightmare!!! 5 slices of pizza hut pizza and half a bottle of wine!!! There are my 4.5 lbs back on!! Naughty naughty Nikki :-(

FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS!! WE CAN DO THIS!

I hate the summer officially!! But I also think I keep falling off the wagon since moving in with OH a few months ago! Hmph!

Going to sit and sulk for a few days at my lack of motivation....

Xxxx

Hi girls I'm currently on night shift and I've just read your diary! Would you mind if I joined in!? I really need a good kick up the bum and some help! Loved your diary you sound just kind me! well done for your amazing losses :)

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey honey - my wedding dress is a US12 as well, and you are so much lighter than me - i think you wont have ANY trouble fitting into that size/measurements!!!!

And yay for the photographer.....! did you get a good package?!

Whats next on your wedding list to do!? xxx

Oh my gosh!!! Nightmare!!! 5 slices of pizza hut pizza and half a bottle of wine!!! There are my 4.5 lbs back on!! Naughty naughty Nikki :-(

FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS!! WE CAN DO THIS!

I hate the summer officially!! But I also think I keep falling off the wagon since moving in with OH a few months ago! Hmph!

Going to sit and sulk for a few days at my lack of motivation....

Xxxx

Oh no Hun :( I am sorry, but you know the drill now, back on the wagon! OH wants Dominos for Dinner after WI on Wednesday and I know I shouldn't but I really feel like it! At least the Pizza/Wine extravaganza is out of your system now :)

Are you at WI Wednesday?

Hope you're feeling better today :)

x x

Hi girls I'm currently on night shift and I've just read your diary! Would you mind if I joined in!? I really need a good kick up the bum and some help! Loved your diary you sound just kind me! well done for your amazing losses :)

Xx

Hello :)

Please feel free to post, I do love comments :) Hope you're finding the plan ok :) I could rename my diary Tulip Habitually Falls Off the Wagon! My losses have been earnt whilst still having a social life, which I think is really important!

Best of luck on your journey!

x x

Hey honey - my wedding dress is a US12 as well, and you are so much lighter than me - i think you wont have ANY trouble fitting into that size/measurements!!!!

And yay for the photographer.....! did you get a good package?!

Whats next on your wedding list to do!? xxx

Hey Lovely :)

I'm very deceptive! I'm still a good size 14-16, but I know there's lots that can be done if it doesn't fit, modesty panel et al! I'm not too worried though:) I have over a stone til target so the shop lady said it might even need taking in! Is still nice to see a size 12 though :)

I don't think my package was too bad :) Was quite expensive but we get lots for it and I do think photos are important :) We have 2 photographers for the day so nothing should be missed :)

Next is hair and make up and flowers, not looking forward to flowers :( Then bridesmaids dresses, which should also be a barrel of fun, my sister is my MOH and she is stubborn as! I've seen some nice ones though and everyone is mostly agreeing!! YaY!!

You must be all set now? How exciting! :)

x x

Last edited:
Day 5 - 01/08/2011

B: Banana, 2 x Alpen Light - Chocolate and Fudge (B)

S: Apple

L: Roast Chicken, 3 x Babybel Light (A) Salad - Mixed Leaves, Carrot, Cabbage, 2 x little Activia (Mango and Vanilla) ASDA Pineapple Lolly and Melon and Grape bag

S: 2 x Tangerines

D: Chicken Stirfry - Chicken, Cabbage, Mushrooms, Onions, Carrot and Beanshoots, ASDA Fresh Tastes Soy and Garlic sauce (4.5 for half) Uncle Ben's Golden Vegetable Rice (1 for half)

Fluids: 3 x Ltrs of Water, Diet Fizzy, 1 x Tea (1.5 for Milk and Sugar)

Syns: 7

Total Syns for the week: 91.5

x x

Last edited:
Thank you :) I just need some help and a kick up the bum! Do you find it easier to use flexible syns for the week or do u think it's best to stick to 15 a day? Ive been out twice since doing SW and gained both times coz of drink! I'm still trying to find the balance even if I go out for tea i seem to gain! I've been losing and gaining the same 2-3pounds since June!!! I REALLY want to get to target which is below 10st but I just doesn't seem to want to come off!!

Xx

I'm yo-yo'ing too at the moment, same 7ish lbs since April! That said I haven't been very good at all! I have weeks were I'm excellent then I stuff it all up the next!

I don't know on the flexible syn thing, it was described to me as setting a syn limit say 50 and when you reach the limit you stop then the next day start again, this has never ever worked for me, and I normally end up with a massive gain! My consultant describes it more as using syns but then deducting them from your weekly total, which works better for me... I don't think there's a right or wrong way, just what works best :) I normally use my syns weekly, especially if I have an "event" but I mostly try to have about 10 a day, and save some for a treat after WI!

Alcohol seems to be a big no no for me, I nearly always gain after a night on the pop, so I just try to avoid it now :)

If you're worried you've come to a standstill maybe have a look at changing what plan you do, ie EE to Red? I think that normally helps! My trick is just to knock something off, if I've had a bad week but been good but eaten like 20 bananas or 4 mullerlights a day I'll give them a rest for a week!

I hope that helps :)

x x

Day 6 - 02/08/11

B: ASDA Pineapple Lolly, and Melon and Grape bag

S: Apple

L: Spaghetti (tinned, Princess shapes :)) 2 x White Nimble (B) Spread (3) Strawberries and Mullerlight - Coconut

D: ASDA Fresh Tastes Chicken in Smokey BBQ sauce (4) topped with Cheese (A) with SW Chips and Salad - Mixed Leaves, Carrot, Cabbage

Fluids: Water, NAS Squash

Syns: 7

Total Syns for the week: 98.5

x x

What is wrong with me!! It's now 3 weeks and 6 days until holiday and I'm so far away from target it's annoying!

Nikki - try to think how well you have done up to now honey (amazing weight loss!).....and then get a plan of action together.

Plan your meals and syns for the next couple of days to keep you on track.

xxx

Ellebear said:
Nikki - try to think how well you have done up to now honey (amazing weight loss!).....and then get a plan of action together.

Plan your meals and syns for the next couple of days to keep you on track.

xxx

Thanks Hun :) got a few meal plans together so fingers crossed for 4 good losses! Would love 7lbs!

Xx

Day 7 - 03/08/2011

B: 2 x Alpen Light - Chocolate and Fudge (B) ASDA Pineapple Lolly

S: ASDA Melon and Grape bag

L: Mugshot - Spicy Sweet and Sour, Strawberries, 2 x little Activia (Peach (0.5) and Pineapple)

**WI** - Scales looked ok for a STS/small loss this week, I will be pleased with either :) -2lbs, thrilled! It's stress I swear!

D: Freezer food selection, naughtiness and a Chocolate Sundae :) Probs better than Dominos!

Fluids: Water, Diet Fizzy

Syns: Bleh!
x x

Last edited:
Gorgeous lady, lets see some smiles please!! You've not had a bad morning, everything is on plan and you only went over syns slightly yesterday :)

Such a gorgeous day, so go out and enjoy yourself! I personally think that shopping in Nottingham should be in order!! Hehe! We've just had the yearly beach put up and it's fab! Off to check it out with a few cheeky bevs later xxx
Hey this sounds exciting, I might take a trip there while i'm off this summer! Pictures please :D xxx

Hope you had a fab day yesterday babe?

I sat on the beach in notts and got rather burnt and then TGI's!! Eeeek!!

Me and OH have agreed to cut out the alcohol until his bday now which is 12th august so hopefully that will help.

Big hugs!

Xxx
Alcohol not good is it :confused: xxx

aww we all have blips babe - you are doing the right thing and moving on. I had one myself which involved wine, vodka and then me with my head in the loo most of sunday morning. Nice.

I am trying to stick to plan, but not sure its going to change the scales in the right direction for weigh in on Thursday - but it might! gonna hit the gym hard on Tuesday and Wednesday too! WOO!

x
Haha Ellebear, that was me sunday morning, wine and vodka night before then head in loo sun morn. Was hungover all day :cry: xxx
I've actually not enjoyed the dress shopping that much, I found it quite stressful :(

BUT!!

I bought my dress today :) It's an Art Couture one (that's all I'll say, I fancy it being a surprise :))and I'd never heard of them before today... I'm quite a cynic, and I don't really believe in the whole "the one", this may have been because I never found it... So although I like my dress a lot, I'm still a little bit meh about it all... I'm a strange girl :) It was a bargain too, which I think sold it for me! It's a sale dress and a size 12, and it almost fitted perfectly... I have about an inch gap at the lace up bit! First fitting is the end of March! Need to be in tip top shape for then :)

x x
Sounds gorgeous hon xxx ;)

Xx

Welcome MrsJH, feel free to join us..we're a friendly bunch :D:p xx
Thank you :) I just need some help and a kick up the bum! Do you find it easier to use flexible syns for the week or do u think it's best to stick to 15 a day? Ive been out twice since doing SW and gained both times coz of drink! I'm still trying to find the balance even if I go out for tea i seem to gain! I've been losing and gaining the same 2-3pounds since June!!! I REALLY want to get to target which is below 10st but I just doesn't seem to want to come off!!

Xx

That's the same as me, been 1.5 on 1.5 off since beginning of July, fed up!! Target below 10st, need numerous kicks up the bum!! xxx :eek:

Well girls, sorry for deserting you for a bit, been a bit fed up, put on at WI two weeks ago, then the tablets i'm on starting kicking in and making me feel ill (they're for osteo-arthritis although I don't really have problem now since losing weight so thinking of coming of them in a month or so). The tablets make me feel sick and they also are putting weight on me (i know it now). Gutted, so last week i missed WI as i was scared and tonight i'm feeling like missing again but i won't, i will go : ( It annoys me because i'm trying to stay on plan (not been that brilliant but doing my best), but then these tablets are spoiling it. Also, was very hungover at the weekend (my fault!!) :jelous: and last ngt i fell down the stairs and really hurt myself boo hoo!! Feeling brighter today and been out and about in the sun, i'm off for few weeks now as work in a school so not easy to curb appetite when bored!! I'll let you know how I get on later. Byeeeeeeeee!!
By the way, we need to have meet up beers somewhere neutral while it's nice and sunny : ) xxx;)

Agree for the beers meet up, that'd be cool :) Though I am a grade A lightweight :)

Sorry you're not feeling great at the minute :( Can the Dr not swap your tablets if they make you poorly? Falling down stairs can't have helped either! Good for you for going to WI! I hope you do ok :)

I lost 2lb tonight and then had a pig out due to wedding stresses!! I am naughty! But but... Lowest weight yet, whoop!!

I will lose next week!!

x x

Agree for the beers meet up, that'd be cool :) Though I am a grade A lightweight :)

Sorry you're not feeling great at the minute :( Can the Dr not swap your tablets if they make you poorly? Falling down stairs can't have helped either! Good for you for going to WI! I hope you do ok :)

I lost 2lb tonight and then had a pig out due to wedding stresses!! I am naughty! But but... Lowest weight yet, whoop!!

I will lose next week!!

x x

Fantastic!! See, all your stresses and look how well you're doing!! I put half a pound on, so bit better than I thought. I need motivation now, I start off with loads at beginning of week, then before I know it it's Monday morning and i've only got till weds ngt to lose weight!! Mxxx:eek::eek::eek: :cool:

Back