Food Diary of a Good Girl (10 weeks til W-Day!) x x

04/08/2011 - EE Day (I give up day counting!)

Right, have been up since 5am because the wedding stuff is wrecking my head! I feel like it'll be a very very long wait til that phonecall on Monday...

It does mean I can have a real breakfast though :)

I'm off Saturday and Sunday this week, and next week, very rare for me!! I think we're planning a weekend away for next week, which I think is very needed!! I've dropped some little hints about Stratford-Upon-Avon, Macbeth is on (definitely in my top 3 favourite Shakespeare plays - GEEK!) and I've always wanted to go to Warwick Castle!! Exciting!!

B: Pancakes :) from Slimming Eats website - 28g Ready Brek (B) 2 x Eggs, Tbsp of Sweetner, 1 x little pot of Activia (Peach 0.5 - Meant to be Vanilla but I had none, oops) with Banana and Apricot Jam, 2 x Tsp (1) - Tasty!! Recipe also calls for 1/4 tsp each of baking powder and soda, but I had neither, though I think they may help :) Also I made mine too thick so they took ages to cook through! Will try them again though :)

S: Apple

L: Bolognese - Lean Beef Mince, sauce from jar, with extra Mushrooms, Onions, Bacon and Chorizo (4 - sauce from jar and some Chorizo) Melon and Grape pack, Mullerlight - Rhubarb

D: ASDA Fresh Tastes Gammon with Pineapple, New Potatoes, Salad - Mixed Leaves, Carrot, Red Cabbage and Red Pepper and Sweetcorn

S: Options - Belgian Choc (2) made with 250ml SS Milk (A) Dark Chocolate Kit Kat (5.5)

Fluids: Water, Diet Fizzy, 1 x Tea (1.5 for Milk and Sugar)

Syns: 14.5

x x

Last edited:
Wow wee girls just a few hours and hundreds of posts!!!

I'll catch up later and reply.. however I saw the words "meet up beers"

Sounds good!!!

Xxx

Ladies.. just thought I'd post a link to the finally up an running jewellery website I have... need lots of business so share the link hehe

www.thesecretgardenshop.co.uk

Xxx

05/08/2011 - EE Day

Nikki - I love your shop :) The bracelets are really pretty hun!

I'm in a grump today, I know it's just tiredness, but it's making me very bleh, I think I've been chewing the inside of my cheek because I have skin missing, eurgh, and the strawberry eating hurt, I plot of a lazy night, and possibly stealing OH's PS3 for FFXIII playing :)

B: 1 x Alpen Light - Chocolate and Fudge (3.5) ASDA Pineapple Lolly

S: ASDA Melon and Grape bag, Apple

L: 2 x White Nimble (B) WW Tuna in Tomato and Herb sauce (1.5) Strawberries, 2 x little Activia (Vanilla and Pineapple)

D: ASDA Cook in the Bag Cod Fillets with Garlic and Herb Butter (3.5) SW Chips, Salad - Mixed Leaves, Red Cabbage, Carrot, Red Pepper, Cheese (A) Ketchup (1)

Fluids: Water, Diet Fizzy

Syns: 9.5

Total Syns for the week: 24

x x

Last edited:
06/07/2011 - EE Day - Exactly 9 months til my Wedding Day!!

Hello Ladies!

Hope you all have sun where you are today :) I've been a very lazy little madam today, spent all morning in bed playing computer, and very very soon my lovely OH is taking me to collect THE dress, until it has to go back to the shop in March for alterations :) There's a massive Morrisons by the dress shop so I think we're popping in for a shop for a change :) It's also right by the sea side!! I'm sure just seeing the sea will make me happy even if we don't have time to play!

B: Strawberries and Mullerlight - Coconut

S: Roast Chicken Kebabs

L: Bacon Sandwich - 2 x White Nimble (B) Ketchup (1) Apple

S: Tesco Cherryade Ice Lolly (2.5) 3 x mini Babybel Light (A)

D: Steak, SW Chips, grilled Tomato and Mushrooms, Peas, Gravy (2.5)

Fluids: Water, Diet Fizzy, 2 x Absolut Pear Vodka (5ish :S)

Syns: 11

Total Syns for the week: 35

x x

Last edited:
07/08/2011 - EE Day

Mornings :)

I had fab sleep last night for a change :) I think I'm gonna pootle off to big Tesco considering I forgot half the things I wanted in Morrisons yesterday, oops!

Little bit worried bout my sister, she's following SW from home at the moment, but I'm convinced she's starving herself! She's never eaten breakfast for as long as I can remember, but I'm sure all she had yesterday was plain pasta, cauli and cheese, and a pack of fruit fingers (melon, mango, pineapple)! I have tried to tell her she's not exactly following the plan, but she refuses to have any syns and she plans to keep this up til November!! Mental child!!

She's also bought some digital scales so she can weigh at home, so no doubt I'll be on and off them like a yo-yo! When I checked yesterday they weigh me 2-3lb heavier than OH's scales which are pretty accurate to the SW scales...

I am ravenous today! A sure sign of * week! Need to keep my bum in check as this is the week I can have ridiculous gains for hardly any reason! That said I'm doing ok on my syns :)

B: Kelloggs Fibre Plus Bar (B) Mullerlight - Vanilla with Dark Chocolate, Banana... and 4 x squares of Aldi Bubbly Chocolate (4.5)

B(ii)/L: Full English :) 2 x Tesco Light Choices Cumberland Sausages (2) Bacon, Tomatoes, Mushrooms and Onions - made into a kind of Ratatouille and 1 x WW Wholemeal Bread with Flora ProActiv (3.5)

S: 4 x squares of Aldi Bubbly Chocolate (4.5 - Must stay out of the fridge!!) Orange

D: Harvester! :D probably have Flame Grilled Chicken Breast (260kcal) with Chunky Tomato Salsa (20kcal - 1 syn) and Jacket Potato (260kcal) and lots of Salad from the Salad Bar - I also had a tiny few croutons, coleslaw and potato salad, 3 x garlic mushrooms and an onion ring (10)

S: Options - Caribbean Coconut (1.5) made with 250ml SS Milk (A)

Syns: 26

Total Syns for the week: 61

x x

Last edited:
08/08/2011 - EE Day

Phew! I feel like a huge weight has been lifted today! We have a registrar to marry us, YaY!! So must get back into this wedding planning since I did nothing this weekend!

I'm not looking so hot foodwise... I have the massive munchies, and I just want naughty food, is so hard being good!

B: 2 x Chocolate Weetabix (B + 2 syns) with 200ml Kara Dairy Free Coconut Milk (half of A) Banana

S: Pineapple fingers

L: 2 x HM Quiches - to make 6, 4 x Eggs, Ham, Mushrooms, Onions, Tomatoes and Cheese, will count as 1 syn each (2) with Salad - Lettuce, Cucumber, Tomato, Red Pepper, Carrot, Spring Onion, BBQ sauce (1) Melon, Strawberries and Raspberries with Mullerlight - Raspberry and Cranberry

S: 2 x Jaffa Cakes (5) 1 x Hobnob (4) 3 x Chicken Bites (4.5)

D: Haddock, SW Chips, Mushy Peas, Ketchup (1)

S: 200ml Kara Dairy Free Coconut Milk (half of A)

Syns: 19.5

Total Syns for the week: 80.5

x x

Last edited:
09/08/2011 - EE Day

Look like the rioting hit Liverpool, amongst other cities, last night... I think it's disgusting! There was a report that a Tesco was looted with some of the offenders as young as 10!! I mean what's that all about?! I just hope everyone is alright...

B: 1 x Alpen Light - Chocolate and Fudge (3.5) Pineapple fingers

L: Tuna Sandwich - 2 x Wholemeal Bread - from 400g loaf (B) tinned Tuna, 1 x Tbsp of Light Salad Cream (1.5) Strawberries, Raspberries and Melon, Mullerlight - Coconut

D: Chicken, Mushroom and Broccoli in Gravy (2.5) with boiled Rice

S: 10 tonne of Chocolate! Options - Ooh La La Vanilla (1.5) made with 250ml SS Milk (A)

Fluids: Water

Syns : Lots :(

x x

Last edited:
10/08/2011 - EE Day

I'm so sad today :(

My little Birkenhead Town Centre looks like it was wrecked last night :( The worst part is I think it was mostly kids, makes me think twice about wanting to bring any into the world! Birkenhead isn't the prettiest of towns, doesn't have the nicest reputation... I can't understand why people would do this to their own town, it doesn't help anything, only makes it worse! The path of destruction is right by work, so I guess I'll get to see how bad it is...

I would warn anyone about liking "Town/City/Village Riot Updates" groups on Facebook, I don't think there's much truth in them at all, just lots of rumours and scaremongering.

Back to weight news, I think I'm gonna have a gain this week! * week hit yesterday, 4 whole days early! Scales yesterday were saying 2-3lb on, but look like they've calmed down a little this morning... Still, will see laters

I hope you're all safe where you are :)

B: Kelloggs Fibre Plus (B) Banana

L: Mugshot - Spicy Sweet and Sour, Grapes, Melon, Strawberries and Raspberries, Mullerlight - Cherry

** WI **

D: ... Really don't know! Chocolate cake if I have my way!

Fluids: Water

x x

Hello my gorgeous sexy ladies :)

Feeling super good today and looking forward to catching up with you all!!

Had a busy week and soooo excited for holiday!!

Keep up the good work!!

Looking forward to the weekend too as its OH birthday as i have a super surprise for him.... I wont tell until Friday when ive gave it him because he may look on here!!

xxx

Hey girls I really need some help!! I seem to have completely lost all motivation. I got to my lowest weight of 10st since doing SW last week but then hubs and I went away for the week and I was BAD. it would have been my baby's due date on the 7th aug so we decided to take our minds off it and spend some time together. We are still desp trying for a baby after losing two this year and this week I just can't be bothered to eat properly.

Over the weekend I ate tapas from la tasca, drank cocktails, nandos chicken wrap with chips, croissants for breakfast, pasty from greggs, take away pizza and garlic bread. Then I went out with a friend last night and shared two jugs of cocktails!

Everyday without fail even on a 2week holiday to Spain I did my food dairy but since the weekend I have lost all motivation. Since Monday I've been good food wise but just can't seem to write it down on here! do I forget the weekend and try and make up for it by having hardly any syns this week? WI is sat and I'm dreading it. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey girls I really need some help!! I seem to have completely lost all motivation. I got to my lowest weight of 10st since doing SW last week but then hubs and I went away for the week and I was BAD. it would have been my baby's due date on the 7th aug so we decided to take our minds off it and spend some time together. We are still desp trying for a baby after losing two this year and this week I just can't be bothered to eat properly.

Over the weekend I ate tapas from la tasca, drank cocktails, nandos chicken wrap with chips, croissants for breakfast, pasty from greggs, take away pizza and garlic bread. Then I went out with a friend last night and shared two jugs of cocktails!

Everyday without fail even on a 2week holiday to Spain I did my food dairy but since the weekend I have lost all motivation. Since Monday I've been good food wise but just can't seem to write it down on here! do I forget the weekend and try and make up for it by having hardly any syns this week? WI is sat and I'm dreading it. Xx

Hey hunni,

You have had a tough year and obviously this week was going to be hard, but just remember we all live our lives and sometimes life (or wine hehe) gets in the way. You know you c an pick the motivation back and we here all know too well what it is like to lose the motivation (I got down to 9st 5, just a couple of pounds from target and that was in march and havent been on track since and have creapt back up to 9st 9) BUT it's summer and I know that as soon as i'm back from my jollys the motivation will kick back in.

I'd say babe just start plan from a 100% day today but don't cut back on syns and deprive yourself as this may make you go a bit wayward lol

***Hugs***

Nikki
<3 xxxx

Hello Lovely,

So sorry to hear of your losses, I can't imagine what it must be like :(

We all lose motivation at some point, I'm sure - I lose it quite regularly! Maybe it's just best to accept this week for what it was, a bit of a blow out... I wouldn't deprive yourself now, just get back on the wagon.

If you do have a gain this week I'm sure sticking to plan will get it off next week :)

Best of luck Sugar

x x

Hello Ladies :)

I lost 0.5lb last night, bit meh... Blaming it all on * week, which is probably slightly naughty as I wasn't exactly good this week!

Head firmly in wedding planning, I did my book, looks like we're under budget at the moment (surely this is unheard of?)!! I've emailed some venue dressers and florists :)

I don't feel like eating at all today... Been feeling a bit under the weather since yesterday, and we didn't have much in, so I have a funny jumble lunch... I'm out for a curry tonight too, don't really feel like it, I wanna be a hermit crab this week!

B: Banana

L: 4 x Dark Rye Ryvita Crispbreads (B) 2 x Laughing Cow Light - Deli with Onion (3) Ham, Tomatoes, Fruits - Melon, Strawberries, Raspberries, Grapes, and Pineapple, Mullerlight - Raspberry and Cranberry

D: I was a bit naughty... 1 x Poppadom (4) little bit of dip (2) Chicken Sagwala (6.5) this was well scrummy, not too spicy, quite dry, lots of spinach... No idea how to syn, so I'm guessing, if I gain this week, I'll blame this!! Pilau Rice (2.5) I did ask for boiled, but I am a mumbler, he may not have been listening, I feel mean sending food back :( 1 x After Eight Mint (2)

S: Options - Mint Madness (2) made with 250ml SS Milk

Fluids: Water, Diet Fizzy, 1 x Tea (1.5 for Milk and Sugar)

Syns: 23.5

x x

Last edited:
Morning!

Is my last day in work before the weekend off :) We decided against going away with all the trouble, especially as we were originally looking at theatre breaks in London! I have another weekend off in September so we might do something then :)

I'm feeling very fat after after my curry last night! My scales are being very very mean, should bloody hide them!

I need to snap out of my little melancholy spell!!

B: 1 x Alpen Light - Chocolate and Orange (3.5) Orange

L: Tuna Sandwich - 2 x Wholemeal Bread, from 400g loaf (B) tinned Tuna, 1 x Tbsp of Light Salad Cream, Melon, Strawberries and Grapes, Mullerlight - Rhubarb (0.5)

S: 5 x Chocolate Misshapes (12.5) 2 x Malted Milk Biscuits (4)

D: Haddock, New Potato Chips and Peas, Ketchup (1)

S: 400ml of Kara Dairy Free Coconut Milk (A)

Syns: 21.5

Total Syns for the week: 45 (OMG - Taking myself to bed at 9pm because I can't stop eating!!)

x x

Last edited:
Thanks girls. had some more awful news last night. My nana is in hospital and was told she wouldn't last the night. had to phone is sick for my night shift as I work at the hospital she is in. still no news but it's only a matter of time.

On a better note just had WI and I've only gained a pound which I'm really happy about thought it would be much worse. So back on it 100% now. Around 6 pounds till target. Also *week but hasn't arrived yet hoping I'm pregnant but won't hold my breath as only due today.

Xx

**Hugs**

Really sounds like you're going through a rough patch at the minute, I'm so sorry for you :( I lost my Nan back in January last year

I think that's good news on the WI front, well done :)

Hope you get the other news you're expecting

x x

YaY for days off!! Boooo for my piggy behaviour last night!!

I appear to have lots of spare money this month, I'm attributing it mostly to the fact no one is really speaking to me so I don't go out much, and also I'm not drinking (as much) anymore either!! So today we be shopping :) Gonna have a little look at wedding rings, OH is dead against diamond wedding rings, which has broken my heart a little *sniff* :( But I'm hoping he might change his mind... Or I can find a plain one I like :) My engagement ring goes down into a point so I think I need a U or V shaped one... Also OH told me off because he didn't realise how my weightloss had affected my fingers and is slightly concerned that engagement ring is too loose now, so we're gonna look at getting it resized!

I think we're having lunch out, which is possibly a bit too naughty, so I might have to steer clear of restaurants and have a jacket spud or something... OH's dad is cooking pie for us tonight which is like 13syns for pastry... I am gonna have to be so so good, though my scales have returned to normal now :)

In wedding-y news I've fallen in love with some BM dresses... They are these...

bm1.jpg

But in purple... OH doesn't like them, doesn't think they're "Bridesmaidsy" enough... Tsk!

B: Mullerlight - Coconut, a Banana

B(ii): 3 x Bacon, Spaghetti Shapes (Hello Kitty :)) 1 x Wholemeal Bread, from 400g loaf (half of B) with Spread (1.5)

S: BBQ Chicken pieces, Grapes, 1 x Alpen Light - Chocolate and Orange (half of B)

D: Mince Beef and Onion Pie - Extra Lean Beef mince, Onions, Pastry (13) New Potatoes and Peas

S: Options - Belgian Chocolate (2) made with 250ml SS Milk (A)

Syns: 16.5

Total Syns for the week: 61.5

x x

Last edited:
Hello my gorgeous sexy ladies :)

Feeling super good today and looking forward to catching up with you all!!

Had a busy week and soooo excited for holiday!!

Keep up the good work!!

Looking forward to the weekend too as its OH birthday as i have a super surprise for him.... I wont tell until Friday when ive gave it him because he may look on here!!

xxx

Are we allowed to know OH's big surprise now? :)

Hope you're having a fab weekend lovely

x x

Back