Food Diary of a Good Girl (10 weeks til W-Day!) x x

Just a little update...

We didn't eat out for lunch, was still quite stuffed from bacon!!

I saw this little beauty... And OH agrees it looks very pretty next to engagement ring :)

5545056.jpg

I also treated myself to some new smell! I normally always wear Ghost Captivating for work and Chloe as my "going out"... Well, it's lasted since Christmas so I'll wear the end of my Chloe for work, and I bought Oh, Lola! as my evening scent :) Is gorgeous!! I've had the normal Lola and Daisy, so I think I'm just a Marc Jacobs perfume hussy :)

We also saw Rise of Planet of the Apes, I liked it but thought it was a bit weird! Quite sad in parts too!!

x x

Last edited:
B: 2 x little Activia (Peach (0.5) and Mango)

L: Batchelors Low Fat Supernoodles - Chicken and Herb, Watermelon wedges and Kelloggs Fibre Plus bar (B)

S: Apple, Tangerine, Mullerlight - Coconut

D: ASDA Fresh Tastes Chicken in Smokey BBQ sauce (4) topped with Cheese (A) SW Chips, Peas and Salad - Mixed leaves, Carrots, Red Pepper, Red Cabbage

Fluids: Diet Fizzy

Syns: 4.5

Total Syns for the week: 66

x x

Last edited:
I have booked a mini-break for my next weekend off in September :) YaY!!

Will be going to Stratford-Upon-Avon for 2 nights, enough time to bimble around all the Shakespearean bits and maybe catch a play, and then we have tickets for Warwick Castle the other day!! I'm so so excited!!

x x

tulip85x said:
Are we allowed to know OH's big surprise now? :)

Hope you're having a fab weekend lovely

x x

Hehe yes yes yes yes!!! I booked us a lovely canary island cruise for 11 nights in feb and we are both uber excited!!!

On a bit of sad note, all the rubbish I've eaten has left me in agony allll weekend and the scales say 5 lb on!!!! That soooo can't be true can it!

Xx

Wowee!! That's a present and a half!! I'm very jealous!!

I bet the scales won't say that tomorrow or the day after, easy on, easy off, right? Fingers crossed for you :) But if you enjoyed yourself, it doesn't really matter, it's only a little blip!!

x x

B: Banana

S: ASDA Pineapple lolly, Apple

L: Roast Chicken Kebabs, Salad - Mixed leaves, Carrot, Red Pepper, Red Cabbage, 3 x mini Babybel Light (A) Ryvita Minis (B) Sour Cream and Chive dip (2.5) Strawberries, Activia fat free Snackpot - Vanilla

S: 3 x Cadbury Jumbo Animals (6)

D: ASDA Cook in the Bag Cod Fillets with Garlic and Herb Butter (3) New Potatoes, Salad - Mixed Leaves, Carrot, Red Pepper and Red Cabbage, Ketchup (1)

S: 3 x Chocolate Misshapes (7.5) 1 x Ice Pop (1)

Fluids: Water, Diet Fizzy

Syns: 21

Total Syns for the week: 87

x x

Last edited:
tulip85x said:

S: ASDA Pineapple lolly, Apple

L: Roast Chicken Kebabs, Salad - Mixed leaves, Carrot, Red Pepper, Red Cabbage, 3 x mini Babybel Light (A) Ryvita Minis (B) Sour Cream and Chive dip (2.5) Strawberries, Activia fat free Snackpot - Vanilla

S: 3 x Cadbury Jumbo Animals (6)

D: ASDA Cook in the Bag Cod Fillets with Garlic and Herb Butter (3) New Potatoes, Salad - Mixed Leaves, Carrot, Red Pepper and Red Cabbage, Ketchup (1)

Syns: 12.5

Total Syns for the week: 78.5

x x

Well the 5lbs are still there! I'm half a stone heavier than my lowest now and it's 2 weeks today until Egypt. Debating doing plan 100% from scratch from today to lose even just 5lbs!!

Xx

you can do it!!! full focus from now on -ive got a gain showing on my scales too from an great weekend of off plan.

Lets do it! xxx

Ellebear said:
you can do it!!! full focus from now on -ive got a gain showing on my scales too from an great weekend of off plan.

Lets do it! xxx

Yay let's do it!!! It's frustrating because my summer clothes from cruise In may are slightly tight! So must do this!! Even just 4lb! Xx

I have complete faith you ladies can do it! I'm seriously needing to behave, I have the massive munchies lately... Just want to eat everything in sight!!

But I did go from a work blouse 18 to a work blouse 14 today :) This made me happy :) I'm also gonna go ahunting for some new jeans because I can't keep mine on, oo-er :)

I'm not expecting much from WI tomorrow!!

x x

Last edited:
B: Watermelon wedges, 2 x Tangerines

L: 2 x Hovis Wholemeal Bread, from 400g loaf (B) WW tinned Tuna in Tomato and Herb sauce (1.5) Strawberries and chopped Apple with Mullerlight - Coconut

D: Chicken Stirfry - Mixed Peppers, Red and White Cabbage, Carrots, Bean Shoots and Onions, ASDA Soy and Garlic Stirfry sauce (4.5) with Uncle Ben's Wholegrain Rice with Mediterranean Vegetables (3.5 for half - Ouch!)

S: Options - Caribbean Coconut *Methinks one will turn into a coconut at this rate*(1.5) made with 250ml SS Milk (A) Dark Chocolate Kit Kat (5.5)

Syns: 16.5

Total Syns for the week: 103.5
x x

Last edited:
Ladies admission time!!! I haven't been to group since 17th July!!! Im going back tonight with my tail between my legs xxx

Good for you Hun :)

Fingers crossed for you, hope you'll pop back later and let us know how you got on!

I think OH's scales are broken, I was getting some crazy numbers this morning, daren't get my hopes up that they might be true!! Will let you know how I get on :)

x x

B: 2 x Alpen Light - Chocolate and Fudge (B)

S: ASDA Pineapple Lolly, Watermelon Wedges

L: Mugshot - Spicy Sweet and Sour, Activia fat free Snackpot - Strawberry, I eated all of my fruit, oops!

**WI**

D: Chicken Fried Rice, with Chips and Garlic Mayo...

T: Chocolate Cake... AND Custard, and maybe more chocolate... Because nothing will take the edge off... I just need chocolate! I swear * week makes me crazy!

Not counting syns tonight, naughty naughty!!

x x

3.5 on tonight girls which is now 6lb from my lowest. So game on!! Xxx

Morning Ladies :)

I think my very naughty pig out did me good last night, I overdosed on chocolate so don't want to see any for a little while :)

I think I have to be more careful with my syns this week, I've always been a bit haphazard and mostly get away with it, but I think I'm gonna try and be a bit more structured, aim for 70-80 a week, about 13 a day but not go over 15 with the hopes of catching up the next day, which I never do! My syns last week were horrendous! Need to shape up!

Back to my normal Fridays off, so no nice long weekend for me, booo!! Though I think we'll see the Inbetweeners movie at some point, which will be good :)

I also need to do something about my florist!!

Anyhoo, today I plan to have...

L: 2 x Wholemeal Bread, from a 400g loaf (B) tinned Tuna, 1 x Tbsp of Light Salad Cream (1.5) Melon and Strawberries, M&S Vanilla Fat Free Yogurt - 200g pot (4 - so not worth it, Activia yogurts are nicer)

D: Homepride Pastabake - Tomato and Bacon, made with Pasta twists (22.5 for the whole jar... I ate about 1/3 so 7.5) Cheese (A)

S: Grapes snack pack

Syns: 12

Weekly Syns: 12

x x

Last edited:
tulip85x said:
Morning Ladies :)

I think my very naughty pig out did me good last night, I overdosed on chocolate so don't want to see any for a little while :)

I think I have to be more careful with my syns this week, I've always been a bit haphazard and mostly get away with it, but I think I'm gonna try and be a bit more structured, aim for 70-80 a week, about 13 a day but not go over 15 with the hopes of catching up the next day, which I never do! My syns last week were horrendous! Need to shape up!

Back to my normal Fridays off, so no nice long weekend for me, booo!! Though I think we'll see the Inbetweeners movie at some point, which will be good :)

I also need to do something about my florist!!

Anyhoo, today I plan to have...

L: 2 x Wholemeal Bread, from a 400g loaf (B) tinned Tuna, 1 x Tbsp of Light Salad Cream (1.5) Melon and Strawberries, M&S Vanilla Fat Free Yogurt - 200g pot (4 - so not worth it, Activia yogurts are nicer)

D: Homepride Pastabake - Tomato and Bacon, made with Pasta twists (22.5 for the whole jar... Will update with how much I eat!) Cheese (A+??)

S: Fruit...

Syns: ...

Weekly Syns: ....

x x

Hehe I know what you mean on the OD of chocolate! Typical for me today was Day 1 back to basics and unfortunately forgot the yearly big brother party!! So have had about 40 syns!! BUT * week came too and day 1 is always the worst, so heading back to the gym tomorrow! Xx

B: 2 x Chocolate Weetabix (B + 2) 200ml SS Milk (most A) Apple

L: Roast Chicken Kebabs, Salad - Mixed Leaves, Carrot, Red Pepper, Red Cabbage, Ketchup (1) Melon, Mango and Pineapple fingers, Activia fat free Snackpot - Cherry, 2 x Chocolate Misshapes (5)

D: Steak - Georgie F style :) SW Chips, Peas

S: Dark Chocolate Kit Kat (5.5)

Fluids: NAS Squash, Diet Fizzy

Syns: 13.5

Weekly Syns: 25.5

x x

Last edited:
Back