Food Diary of a Good Girl (10 weeks til W-Day!) x x

B: Banana, Kelloggs Fibre Plus bar (B)

L: Batchelors Low Fat Super Noodles - Chicken and Herb, Melon and Mango fingers, Mullerlight - Coconut

D: Spaghetti Bolognese - Lean Beef mince, sauce from a jar - Dolmio Low Fat sauce for Bolognese (3 for 1/3) added Passata, Mushrooms, Onions, Bacon served with Spaghetti, 3 x Slices of Co Op Reduced fat Garlic Baguette (52kcal per slice so 2.5 per slice... 7.5)

S: Options - Outrageous Orange (1.5) made with 250ml of SS Milk (A)

Fluids: Water, Diet Fizzy

Syns: 12

Weekly Syns: 37.5

x x

Last edited:
Mornings :D

I have been looking at flats, woop!! Looks like me and OH might move in together sooner than expected, tis all very exciting, and slightly stressful!!

I don't feel like I'm doing much towards this wedding and I'm wondering when my mojo is gonna kick back in!!

I was very very good with food last night, didn't give in to the munchies :) I'm hoping for a good loss this week, 2.5lb will take me to 1 stone from the big "T"! That'd be awesome!! That said 1lb will give me my 3.5stone stickie and I'll be more than happy with that!!

Little obstacles today in the form of cinema - Must resist popcorn/sweeties!! And a carvery... Haven't been for a carvery for about 10years!! Exciting times :)

B/L: Bacon and Mushrooms on Toast - 2 x Wholemeal Bread - from a 400g loaf (B) Spread (2)

S: Strawberries, Grapes, Blackberries and Blueberries

D: Carvery... I had Roast Beef, Roast Turkey, 3 x little Roast Potatoes (6) 1 x Yorkshire Pud (3.5) Boiled New Potatoes, Cauli, Broccoli, Carrot and Turnip, and Gravy (3)

S: Skinny Cow Mint Choc Chip Ice Cream (4.5)

Fluids: Water, Diet Fizzy, Cups of Tea using milk from allowance (A)

Syns: 19 (very rough guessitmate)

Weekly Syns: 56.5

x x

Last edited:
B: Banana, 2 x Alpen Light - Chocolate and Fudge (B)

S: 2 x Thorntons Vienese Truffles (5) Apple

L: Ham Salad - Ham, Leaves, Cucumber, Tomatoes, Spring Onion, 1 x Tbsp of Sour Cream and Chive dip (2.5) Velvet Crunch (4) Fruit Salad - Pineapple, Watermelon, Strawberries and Grapes, Activia fat free Snackpot - Cherry

D: Chicken stuffed with Mushrooms, Onions, Tomatoes, topped with Bacon, BBQ Sauce (2) and Cheese (A) with a little Jacket Spud, with a little Spread (1) and Carrots and Broccoli

Fluids: Water, Diet Fizzy, 1 x Coffee (2 for Milk and Sugar)

Syns: 16.5

Weekly Syns: 73

x x

Last edited:
tulip85x said:
Aww that's no good hun :(

I saw on FB you're gonna do the juice diet? You brave brave lady!! Let me know how it goes, seems like a good idea for a boost but I have no faith I'd stick to it!

x x

Afternoon :)

Well the juice diet started on Saturday and I did well until the night time which I had 3 slices of pizza :-(

BUT yesterday I did it 100% after the scales went up again!! And so far so good today, off to see inbetweeners tonight at the cinema and so going armed with juice and soup!

Xxx

I'm not a happy today! Had a horrible day yesterday, just cried all day. Wanted to do nothing but lie in bed and eat chocolate! If I didn't know better I'd blame *week :( Having problems with trying to organise the hen do... I'm feeling a little bit alone and abandoned!

I'm also having jealousy and paranoia issues (story of my life) especially regarding OH's best friend, who's a bloody tiny, doll like, girl creature :( She's been his friend since their school days and she's not the best at keeping in touch or meeting up etc But it just feels like she's around a lot more lately... She's also "Best Woman" at the wedding, pah! I think I'm having an attack of the crazy!

I had a sneaky peak at the scales this morning because I thought I'd done well this week, but they're definitely showing a gain :( and I can only put it down to my carvery guessitmate syns, which doesn't really make sense because I still have about 20 syns to play with, I couldn't have been that far out... I was hoping for a good loss this week because we're out on Sunday night, haven't had a night out in a while and I was really looking forward to it, now I just feel like not going!

Very sorry for the doom and gloom this morning :(

B: 1 x Alpen Light - Chocolate and Orange (3.5) Clementine

S: Apple

L: Tuna Sandwich - 2 x Wholemeal Bread - from a 400g loaf (B) tinned Tuna, 1 x Tbsp of Light Salad Cream (1.5) Fruit Salad - Watermelon, Strawberries, Pineapple and Grapes, Mullerlight - Coconut

S: Piece of Toblerone (4) 4 x squares of Milk Chocolate (6.5)

D: Ham, Mushroom and Onion Omelette with Cheese (A) and Wedges, with Salad - Leaves, Carrot, Red Pepper, Cucumber

Fluids: Water

Syns: 15.5

Weekly Syns: 88.5

x x

Last edited:
tulip85x said:
I still think you're very brave :)

Enjoy the Inbetweeners, I thought it was absolutely hysterical!!

x x

Oh my gosh I had stitch from laughing so much!! And managed to resist everything that OH and my Sis had.... Malteasers, minstrels, nachos and cheese and KFC!!

Woo hoo go me!!!

Scales are down 7lb!!

Xxx

I'm going to give notice today! I'm so nervous!

Also very nervous for WI, my scales are not playing nice, +1-2lb tonight I reckon!

B: 28g Honey Nut Shreddies (B) 150ml SS Milk (A) Banana, 4 x squares of Milk Chocolate (6.5)

L: Homemade Spicy Carrot Soup, waitress said it was veg and stock, no milk or cream or oil, so I'm counting it as free!

**WI**

D: Fish Fingers :) Because I have a craving for them :)

Fluids: Water, Diet Fizzy

x x

Last edited:
tulip85x said:
I'm going to give notice today! I'm so nervous!

Also very nervous for WI, my scales are not playing nice, +1-2lb tonight I reckon!

B: 28g Honey Nut Shreddies (B) 150ml SS Milk (A) Banana, 4 x squares of Milk Chocolate (6.5)

L: Meeting little Sister... Will try and have soup or something light

**WI**

D: Fish Fingers :) Because I have a craving for them :)

x x

Eeekk!!! Notice for you job??

I have an interview tomorrow and super nervous!

Went to WI a day early this.... Last WI I was 9st 11.5.... By Sunday I had gone up to 10st 1.... WI yesterday I was 9st 9! Yippee!!!! So 6 days until my jollys, doing the fruit juice diet for breakfast and lunch an then a proper evening meal as going all inclusive so need to be prepared! Hehe

Xxx

Hehe, no but I wish I was! It was giving notice for the wedding, which took all of about 5minutes and cost me £33.50, hmph!

I love all inclusive hols :) Although last time I went on one I managed to gain 6.5lbs in a week!!

Glad you're doing so well chick :) x x

-0.5lb for me this week! Pleased considering what the scales were saying this morning!!

I really want my stickie next week!! But I am out on the town Sunday and I am perfectly prepared to accept that this normally comes with a gain!! Will wait and see :)

x x

Morning :)

Plan of attack for this week, use syns weekly, keep to a minimum til Sunday - stay on the vodka and diet cokes, have a good night out, straight back on it Monday :) Fingers crossed it pans out that way!!

In other news, whilst being most upset at not being able to get tickets for a play whilst we're in Stratford (booooo!!) I have discovered Romeo and Juliet is on in St Georges Hall, Liverpool, must be going to this methinks!! Excited :)

Foods...

B: Banana, Clementine

L: Chicken Sandwich - 2 x Wholemeal Bread - from 400g loaf (B) sliced Chicken, Spread (2) Fruit Salad - Strawberries, Watermelon, Pineapple, and Grapes, Activia fat free Snackpot - Vanilla

D: Salmon Fillet, Aldi Asia Specialities microwave Thai Sweet Chilli Rice (2 for half) Veggies - Carrots, Broccoli, Cauli and Peas, drizzle of Sweet Chilli Sauce (1.5)

S: Options - Caribbean Coconut (1.5) made with 250ml of SS Milk (A)

Fluids: NAS Squash, Water

Syns: 7

Weekly Syns: 7

x x

Last edited:
tulip85x said:
Morning :)

Plan of attack for this week, use syns weekly, keep to a minimum til Sunday - stay on the vodka and diet cokes, have a good night out, straight back on it Monday :) Fingers crossed it pans out that way!!

In other news, whilst being most upset at not being able to get tickets for a play whilst we're in Stratford (booooo!!) I have discovered Romeo and Juliet is on in St Georges Hall, Liverpool, must be going to this methinks!! Excited :)

Foods...

B: Banana, Clementine

L: Chicken Sandwich - 2 x Wholemeal Bread - from 400g loaf (B) sliced Chicken, Spread (2) Fruit Salad - Strawberries, Watermelon, Pineapple, and Grapes, Activia fat free Snackpot - Vanilla

D: Salmon Fillet, Aldi Asia Specialities microwave Thai Sweet Chilli Rice (2 for half) Veggies - Carrots, Broccoli, Cauli and Peas, drizzle of Sweet Chilli Sauce (1.5)

S: Options - Caribbean Coconut (1.5) made with 250ml of SS Milk (A)

Fluids: NAS Squash, Water

Weekly Syns: 7

x x

Oooo I'd love to see a Shakespeare play in Stratford! Sounds like you have you week planned out Hun :)

Xxx

Thanks lovely :) Here's hoping!! Alcohol never normally equates to a loss for me...

Macbeth and A Midsummer Nights Dream are both on whilst we're away, I'd love to see either :) I'm mostly excited just about being away!!

Not long til you're jetting off now? How's the juices going?

x x

B: 2 x Chocolate Weetabix (B + 2) 200ml SS Milk (A) Clementine

L: Prawns with Aldi Asia Specialities microwave Thai Sweet Chilli Rice (2 for half) - I'm a bit in love with this stuff :) Melon and Grape pack, Activia fat free Snackpot - Strawberry

D: Spaghetti Bolognese - EL Beef Mince, sauce from a jar - Dolmio Low Fat (3 for 1/3) Spaghetti

S: Fruit...

Fluids: Water

Weekly Syns: 14
x x

Last edited:
tulip85x said:
Thanks lovely :) Here's hoping!! Alcohol never normally equates to a loss for me...

Macbeth and A Midsummer Nights Dream are both on whilst we're away, I'd love to see either :) I'm mostly excited just about being away!!

Not long til you're jetting off now? How's the juices going?

x x

Oooo sounds exciting!! I go on Tuesday and the scales have dropped to 9st 6.5!!! Yippee!!!!! I've been mixing juice at breakfast and lunch with a light dinner.

Xx

Yipppeeee!!! Just been offered a new job!! So excited!!!! Xxx

Back