Food Diary of a Good Girl (10 weeks til W-Day!) x x

tulip85x said:
YaY!! What will you be doing now?

So pleased for you lovely :)

x x

Going to work in a stone masons as a receptionist. Its at the funeral directors my mum works at.

AND it's Monday to Friday!! Only have to do 2 Saturday's a month and it's only 9-12 on them! Woo hoo!!

Crikey, think I ate and drank far too much last night! Belly is sumersaulting!

Right, off to work to hand in my notice!

Xxx

I'm so jealous of the Monday to Friday :( I really struggle with that, especially as OH is always off of a weekend... I need a kick up the bum to find a new job, I've been in mine for 7 years through laziness mostly :)

Best of luck to you chick, don't worry bout the overeating, you were celebrating :D

x x

B: Kelloggs Fibre Plus bar (B) Banana, Pineapple Lolly

S: Apple

L: Roast Chicken Kebabs, Strawberries and Mango, Mullerlight - Coconut

D: Cheesey Broccoli Pastabake (from new magazine) - Penne pasta, Broccoli, Onion, and Tomatoes baked with a sauce of Egg, ASDA GFY Onion and Chives Cottage Cheese, topped with Mozzarella (A) - This is delish!!

S: Cadbury Twirl Bites (11)

Fluids: Water, Diet Fizzy

Syns: 11

Weekly Syns: 25
x x

Last edited:
Hello :)

Today is my naughty day, whoops!! (in advance!)

Me and OH viewed a flat this morning and wasn't too impressed :( It was really small and dirty and not very well maintained... Such a shame because it's in a lovely area... Ah well, just gotta keep looking :)

Off out this afternoon, have a little wander to the Matthew Street Festival, and then partying for a friends b'day, so so looking forward to it! I've been very good syn wise so I'm hoping I can still maintain or lose a little this week, if not I'll deal with it accordingly :)

Hope everyone is enjoying their Bank Hol weekend :)

B/L: 2 x WW Pork Sausages (1) 1 x McCains Hash Brown (2.5) 2 x Bacon, Eggs - Scrambled, Mushrooms, with 2 x Toast - 2 x WW Wholemeal Bread (B) Spread (2)

S: Fruit Salad - Pineapple, Apple, Strawberries, Mullerlight - Coconut

x x

tulip85x said:
Hello lovely ladies!

I am very off plan at the moment!! Very hungover from yesterday, I only ate breakfast and then forgot lunch and dinner, oops!! Drank my own weight in vodka and diet coke instead!!

Back on track tomorrow

x x

Hey sexy lady :)

Parcel is in the post and on it's way! Hope you like!!

I'm off plan too and the scales went up 3lb from yesterday to today haha but nevermind it's holiday time!!! Woo hoo!! Off to the airport in just 12 hours and having a nice vodka and nachos down the pub hehe.

Did you have a good night hun? Loving the vodka body weight!

Xx

Ciao bambinos!! See you when I'm home.

Angela have a fabulous time on you shakespearian break away!

Xxx

Thanks Sweetness!! Enjoy that Egyptian sun, not jealous at all honest :p Can't wait to hear all about it when you're back!!

I had a fab time Sunday night, but I'm not drinking ever again, 2 days on and I'm still hungover :( Food yesterday was horrendous, white bread toast, chocolate digestives, Maccy D's and a non SW friendly roast!! Showing a whopping 3lb gain this morning, hoping some of it is gonna dissapate by tomorrow!!

Food today has been good...

B: Kelloggs Fibre Plus bar (B) Banana

L: Heinz Mini Meals - Pizza Flavoured Tortellini (0.5) Pineapple, Strawberries and Activia Snackpot - Vanilla

D: ASDA Cook in the Bag Cod Fillet with Garlic and Herb Butter (3) New Potatoes, Peas, Ketchup (1)

S: Curly Wurly (6)

Fluids: Lots of Tea - Milk from allowance (A) Water

Syns: 10.5

x x

Last edited:
Hello *sad wave*

Feeling very sorry for myself today, I'm really not well so have been moping for most of the morning :( I have a really sore throat and swollen glands, headaches, a temperature and aches everywhere... If I still had them I'd blame my tonsils!!

I've put a holiday in at class because I have a flat viewing at the same time, and it'd be a faff to get around everything when I'm feeling yuck... Plus the scales were saying 11st 13lb this morning!! Whilst I expected a gain after my night/day of naughtiness I wasn't expecting a 4lb one!! Just goes to show the damage I can do I guess!!

This does mean I'm gonna have to be especially good whilst on my holiday now *grumble* But I'd really rather not see a gain next week!!

x x

Mornings!

I have rage so bad today!! The flat viewing we went to last night, no one showed to show us around, waited over 20mins, phone went to voicemail... Got an email reply to a rather short note sent last night to say there was no appointment booked in the diary, there were 2 showings on Saturday and the deposit has been taken... This is just happening more and more lately, I want to give people money and they just won't bloody take it!! I've been chasing florists, string quartets and venue decorators for WEEKS and they just don't reply to messages, phone calls or emails, it's becoming really really annoying!! ARGH!!

On another note, I still ill :( I think it's the start of a cold, which isn't so bad, it's just making me grumpy... I'm on holiday from tomorrow and I don't wanna be ill whilst I'm away :(

Foodwise I was a terrorbag yesterday, but back on it today :) I know I may not be able to rectify the damage by next WI, depends how good I can be whilst I'm away!

Today's plan is...

B: Banana, Mullerlight - Vanilla

I ate 2 x Minstrels and 3 x Skittles, gonna guess at (1.5)

S: Breakaway Biscuit (5)

L: Ham Salad Sandwich - 2 x WW Thick sliced Wholemeal Bread (B) 1 x Tbsp Light Salad Cream (1.5) Ham, Leaves, Onions, Cucumber and Tomatoes, Velvet Crunch - Cheddar Cheese and Spring Onion (4) Fruit Salad - Pineapple, Strawberries and Grapes

D: ASDA Smoky Barbecue Chicken (4) topped with Cheese (A) SW Chips and Veggies

S: Mango and Strawberries

Fluids: Water, NAS Squash, Cups of Tea - for my poorly throat

Syns: 16

Weekly Syns: 16
x x

Last edited:
Hello Lovelies :)

Is my holiday day!! I'm so so excited!! I'm trying my best to be most excellent, my 4lb gain is now a 2lb gain which is a good thing!! Is motivating me on a bit!!

Dinner tonight will be hard because we'll be on the road, so it'll be a service station jobbie, or a take away when we get there... I'm hoping I'll behave :) We're Bed and Breakfast at the hotel, so hopefully I'll make good choices there too... Lunches will be picnic stylee and it'll just be one evening meal out... If all goes pear shaped I'll rectify it when I'm home!

Will update on Monday when I'm back :)

B: 2 x Weetabix Oaty bars - White Chocolate Shocker (B + 3.5) 2 x Tangerines

L: Mugshot - Spicy Sweet and Sour, Strawberries and Mango, Mullerlight - Coconut

D: ...

Fluids: Water

x x

Good Morning :)

I'm back to confess my syns, yep there's a lot of them, oops!!

I had a fabulous weekend away with OH :) The weather was gorgeous and I had no idea how much there was to do, we walked for miles, mostly in circles, but had loads of fun :) On the Sunday we went to Warwick Castle, and I was brave enough to do the towers and ramparts, my thighs are still killing me!! I'll upload my pictures tonight, if anyone reading would like a little nose, please feel free to add me http://www.facebook.com/adarcy85 :)

Sadly, although my Body Magic was top notch, my food was bad bad bad!! We had two 3 course hotel breakfasts and I avoided all the healthy options, and had bacon butties - white bread, real butter, Crunchy Nut Cornies, croissants, muffins, fresh juice... We had KFC at the service station one night, a Dominoes in the hotel another... I had a ton of chocolate and sweets and non diet fizzy... I'm looking at about a 3 - 4lb gain, may even tip over the 12stone mark again... BUT I'm back on plan from today and I'll be trying really hard from now, I do know why I put weight on, and I can't be upset about it :)

Went shopping last night for some healthy foods and I got some goodies... Onken fat free Mango and Apple yogurt anyone? Is gorgeous and tastes how I imagine baby food to taste!! I also got some Irish Diet Yogurts, I heard these are good... More Velvet Crunch because I'm obsessed and some WW Oaty Cookies, which actually aren't that nice :( I've got all the ingredients to make Tikka Masala, SW KFC, a Meatball dish, the Chicken Cacciatore and the Turkey, Bacon and Tyme Hotpot from the new magazine... So hopefully I'll be having yummy food this week :)

Today's plan is...

B: Banana with 150g Onken Mango and Apple fat free Biopot Yogurt

S: Orange

L: Tuna Sandwich - 2 x WW Thick Wholemeal Bread (B) tinned Tuna, 1 x Tbsp of Light Salad Cream (1.5) Velvet Crunch - Cheddar Cheese & Spring Onion (4) Fruit Salad - Apple, Pineapple, Strawberries and Grapes, Irish Diet Yogurt - Blackberry

D: Salmon Fillet, 1 x Tbsp Sweet Chilli sauce (1.5) Jacket Spud, Salad - Leaves, Red Pepper, Carrot, Cucumber, Tomato

Fluids: Water, NAS Squash, Milk (A) used in Tea throughout the day

Syns: 8

x x

Last edited:
WI - Day of Doom today!! My scales are very unsure of what gain to award me, will see laters on!

B: 2 x WW Thick Wholemeal Toast (B) with a scraping of Spread (1) and a tiny smidge of Honey (2) Chocolate Biscuit (5) and a Banana

L: Mugshot - Spicy Sweet and Sour, Fruit Salad - Pineapple, Strawberries and Grapes, Irish Diet Yogurt - Raspberry

**WI**

Fluids: Water, Milk (A) in Tea

Syns: 8

x x

Gained 2.5lb last night, which is not as bad as I thought! I then made it worse by eating so much junk I felt a bit ill... I blame it on being ill, but never mind... Today is a new day, and I wants my 3.5 stone stickie like NOW, so best be good!!

B: Banana, 14g Honey Nut Shredded Wheat (3) 150g Onken Mango and Apple fat free Biopot yogurt

L: Tuna Sandwich - 2 x WW Thick Wholemeal Bread (B) tinned Tuna, 1 x Tbsp Light Salad Cream (1.5) Velvet Crunch - Cheddar Cheese & Spring Onion (4) Strawberries and Grapes, Irish Diet Yogurt - Strawberry

D: Pork Loin Steak, Jacket Spud with Cheese (A) HM Ratatouille - Tomatoes, Onions, Mushrooms, Bacon, Chorizo (1) Sweet Chilli sauce (1.5)

Fluids: Water, NAS Squash, 1 x Tea (1 for Sugar)

Syns: 12

Weekly Syns: 12

x x

Last edited:
Hello :)

I'm not behaving myself very well!

I had a day out yesterday with my sister... Florist is now sorted for the wedding :) I just have to confirm how many items I need and call in the week so I can have some prices... He was a really nice guy because I know nothing of flowers... I only knew I wanted roses and freesia but I think now we have lissanthiums too :)

We then went shopping, I had my hair chopped and we tried some BM dresses on... I found one we like in BHS, well impressed as this'll keep my costs down and the shoes to go with them are really cute :)

My food looked this this...

B: 1 x WW Pork Sausage (0.5) 3 x Bacon, 2 x Eggs - made into Omelette, Spaghetti shapes - Hello Kitty, lots of Mushrooms, 2 x WW Thick Wholemeal Bread (B) Spread (2)

S: 150g Onken fat free Mango and Apple Biopot yogurt

L: La Tasca... Bread with oils: Catalán - tomato & oil; picada - basil, garlic & oil, King prawns, in a light and crispy San Miguel batter, served with roasted garlic mayonnaise and lemon, Chicken & pepper skewers, marinated in a zesty orange & smoked paprika sauce, Serrano ham, fresh pear and cherry tomatoes, with mixed salad leaves...

S: Regular Skinny Hazlenut (sugar free) Latte (A) I was also given a freebie sample of fat free frozen yogurt... Yum :)

D: Pasta with ASDA Tomato and Chunky Veg pasta sauce (3 for half a 320g jar) Peppers, Onions, and Chicken

S: Cadbury Snack Biscuits (5) Dark Chocolate Kit Kat (5.5)

Fluids: Lots of Water, Diet Fizzy and NAS Squash

Syns: Erm...

x x

Trying to be better than yesterday but absymal planning is not helping me :(

B: Fruit Salad - Strawberries, Melon, Pineapple, and Grapes

L: Chargrilled Chicken pieces, Uncle Ben's Express Savoury Chicken Rice (1 for half) Strawberries, Activia fat free Snackpot - Vanilla

D: HM Chicken Tikka Masala - ... Boiled Rice

Need to squeeze an (A) and a (B) in... Oops...

Fluids: Water, Diet Fizzy

Syns: ...

x x

I am not behaving...

I am gaining weight...

I am (most definitely) sulking about it!!

I just can't get my head in the game, I love all the food too much and my will power is non-existant!!

Trying my best to fix it today, but I think it's a bit late now...

B: 2 x Alpen Light - Chocolate and Fudge (B) Banana

S: ASDA Pineapple Lolly

L: Heinz Mini Meals - Pizza flavoured Tortellini (0.5) 1 x WW Thick Wholemeal Bread with scraping of Spread (3.5) Strawberries, ASDA Apple and Pear bag, 2 x little fat free Activia - Vanilla

D: Bird's Eye Fish Fillet in Crunchy Breadcrumbs (7.5) SW Chips, Peas, Ketchup (1)

S: Grapes

Fluids: NAS Squash, Diet Fizzy

Syns: 12.5

x x

Last edited:
My scales have gone down a little bit :)

If I'm good I may manage a STS, which would actually make me quite happy! I'm just desperate for this week to be over so I can (more than likely binge and then) be good again... I've gotten myself into terrible habits again... But it is my * week, blame it on that... (Although I did blame being bad on being ill last week... I'm so bad!)

B: None... Oops

S: 2 x Coconut Ring biscuits (4)

L: WW Tuna in Tomato and Herb Dressing (1.5) 2 x WW Thick Wholemeal (B) ASDA Pineapple lolly and Apple bag, 2 x little fat free Activia - Mandarin

S: 2 x Tangerines, Cadbury Snack Biscuits (5)

D: Chicken Stir Fry - Chicken, Green Cabbage, Chinese Leaves, Red Cabbage, Broccoli, Carrots, ASDA Chinese Curry Sauce (10) Uncle Ben's Express - Mixed Pepper Rice (1.5)

S: Strawberries and Grapes, with Hartleys 10kcal Jelly (0.5)

Fluids: Water, NAS Squash, Tea - using Milk (A)

Syns: 22.5
x x

Last edited:
WI day... Looking like STS, which isn't so bad...

B: 2 x Alpen Light - Chocolate and Fudge (B) 2 x packs of ASDA Watermelon wedges

S: 2 x Tangerines

L: Mugshot - Roast Chicken, Strawberries and ASDA Pineapple lolly, 2 x little fat free Activia - Vanilla and Mandarin

**WI**

Fluids: Water, Tea - Milk (A)

x x

Hello gorgeous lady!

You sound like you have been down :-( and I wasn't here to cheer you up!

Hope you are feeling better now though chica!

Had a fabulous holiday and WI tonight showed just a 1.5lb gain! Yippee!!! (even though I feel like 1.5 stone!)

Xxx

Back