Food Diary of a Good Girl (10 weeks til W-Day!) x x

Argh!!

Welcome back Lovely :) How was the holiday? I bet it was fab!! Well done on your tiny gain, I would have quadrupled that, no probs!!

I ok, just been having ***** fits because nothing wants to go right at the moment, and I want to eat all the food!!

Lost 0.5lb at class last night, that perked me up :)

x x

Right... I will have a 100% day today and hopefully this will turn into a 100% week... Need a good loss, 2.5lbs til 3.5stone stickie!! Tis not undoable :)

B: 2 x Tangerines, Options - Choca Mocha (2) made with 250ml SS Milk (A)

L: Tuna Sandwich - 2 x WW Thick Wholemeal Bread (B) tinned Tuna, 1 x Tbsp Light Salad Cream (1.5) Fruit Salad - Strawberries, Green and Black Grapes and Oranges, Mullerlight - Vanilla

D: Gammon Steak, New Potatoes, Sweetcorn... No SF... Oops!

S: Twix finger (5.5) Chocolate Teacake (5)

Fluids: 2 x Litres of Water (at least!) Diet Fizzy

Syns: 14

x x

Last edited:
B: Banana, and 2 x Alpen Lights - Chocolate and Fudge (B)

S: ASDA Pineapple Lolly, Apple and Pear bag, Timeout finger (4.5)

L: Heinz Mini Meals - Creamy Spaghetti Carbonara (2) with slices of Ham, on 1 x WW Thick Wholemeal Bread (3.5) 2 x little fat free Activia (Mandarin and Vanilla)

D: Chicken Breast, crushed and roasted New Potatoes with Garlic and Mixed Herbs, Broccoli and Carrots

S: Melon chunks, 2 x little pieces of Turkish Delight (4) Options - Caribbean Coconut (1.5) made with 250ml SS Milk (A)

Fluids: 2 x Litres of Water, NAS Squash

Syns: 15.5

Weekly Syns: 29.5

x x

Last edited:
Boo!!

I have the whole weekend off, nothing to do, and I'm so bored...

B: Fruit pot - Strawberries, Apples and Grapes

L: Bacon, Tomato and Cheese (A) on 2 x WW Thick Wholemeal Bread (B) 150g Onken fat free Strawberry Biopot yogurt

D: Bird's Eye Simply Haddock in Batter (9) SW Chips, and Mushy Peas, Ketchup (1)

S: 1 x mini Snickers (4.5) 1 x mini Milky Way (3.5) 1 x mini Twister lolly (2) 3 x Peppermint Creams (3) a few Wotsits (2) and a teeny bit of OH's Naan (5) few Maltesers (5)

Fluids: Diet Fizzy, NAS Squash

Syns: 35

Weekly Syns: 64.5 (Oops)

x x

Last edited:
B: 2 x Chocolate Weetabix (B+2) 200ml SS Milk (A) Banana

L: Omelette - 2 x Eggs, Ham, Mushrooms, Spring Onions, Tomato

S: Tangerine, 2 x mini Snickers (9) 1 x Peppermint Creme (1) little bit of OH's Eclair (2)

D: Steak in Onion Gravy (2) SW Chips, Peas and Tomato

S: Strawberries, 150g Onken fat free Strawberry Biopot yogurt, few Chocolate Buttons (2)

Fluids: Diet Fizzy

Syns: 18

Weekly Syns: 82.5

x x

Last edited:
B: Banana, 1 x Alpen Light - Summer Fruits (3.5)

S: Apple, 3 x Babybel Light (A)

L: Chicken Salad Sandwich - 2 x WW Thick Wholemeal Bread (B) Chicken, Leaves, Cherry Tomatoes, 1 x Tbsp Light Salad Cream (1.5) Irish Diet yogurt - Strawberry, Fruit Salad - Strawberries, Orange and Pineapple

D: Turkey, Bacon and Thyme Hotpot - Turkey Breast, Smoked Bacon, Leeks, and Mushrooms, cooked in Chicken Stock with 1 x Tbsp of Veg Gravy Granules (1 - per serving) topped with sliced Potatoes, served with Carrots

Fluids: Water, NAS Squash, Fanta Fruit Twist (4 - ish)

Syns: 10

Weekly Syns: 92.5

x x

Last edited:
Good morning!!! Sorry not been around much this weekend, not been well :-( but I'm back with a vengeance now!! Spent £70 on SW food this weekend so I'm all set to get to target for Xmas!

Xx

Awww, hope you're feeling better Hun :)

I do hate how much this diet costs sometimes, price of fruit and veg is mad!

Just chopped up lots of pineapple for work and I have leftovers of hotpot for lunch - it was well yummy :)

I think I want my Target by Christmas too... 14 WI's to go!!

x x

B: 2 x Alpen Light - Chocolate and Orange (B) Tangerine

S: Apple

L: Turkey, Bacon and Thyme Hotpot leftovers (1) Irish Diet yogurt - Raspberry, Fruit Salad - Strawberries, Pineapple and Orange

D: Salmon Fillet, Spring Onions and Mushrooms with 1/2 a sachet of Hoisin and Garlic Stirfry sauce (3.5) served with Boiled Rice

S: Options - Belgian Choc (2) made with 250ml SS Milk (A) and a Flump (2.5)

Fluids: Water, NAS Squash

Syns: 9

Weekly Syns: 101.5

x x

Last edited:
Mornings!

Sneaky scale hop this morning showed -1lb... I guess this is from the naughty snacking at the weekend, was hoping for a bit more this week... I have stayed within my weekly syns and had plenty of water, mixed my HEX's up... I guess we'll see laters!

Having a night off (again!) tonight... My brothers girlfriend and another friend are both having horrible times of it at the moment so we're having a girlie tapas and wine night! Should be fun :)

B: 2 x Alpen Lights - Chocolate and Orange (B) Banana

L: Mugshot - Spicy Sweet and Sour, Fruit Salad - Strawberries, Pineapple and Grapes, Mullerlight - Coconut

**WI**

D: Tesco Tapas - ...

Fluids: Water

Syns: ...

x x

Morning!!

How did WI go? Hope you had a lovely tapas evening with your girls :) I don't know how but I lost 2lb last night! Had a bit of a wine blow out (balanced out with SW chilli though) and back on plan today :)

Loves!

xxx

Helloooo :)

I did ok, 1.5lb off, not quite what I wanted, but I can't complain :) If I lost that every week I'd well be at Target for Christmas!

Well done on your loss, that's fab Missy!!

My tapas night was great! Way too much food but it's all tiny sized so it can't be that bad, right... Hehe!! I did indulge in a red velvet cupcake, nicest thing ever but at 16.5syns don't think I'll be having them too often... I did have just the 1 glass of wine though :)

Hopefully in for another good week!! 1lb til my 3.5stone stickie!!

x x

B: 1 x Alpen Light - Chocolate and Orange (3.5) Tangerine

L: 2 x Warburtons Wholemeal Bread - from 400g loaf (B) Spread (2) tinned Spaghetti Shapes in Tomato sauce, Irish Diet Yogurt - Blackberry, Strawberries and Mango

D: Pizza topped Chicken - Chicken Breast, Bacon, Mushrooms, Onions, Tomatoes, Herbs, Tomato Puree (0.5) and Mozzarella (A) served with a Jacket Spud, Spread (1) and Salad - Leaves, Tomatoes, Cucumber, and Spring Onions

5 x Wine Gums (5)

Syns: 12

Weekly Syns: 12

x x

Last edited:
Crikey, it's a good job today is my last day at this job because stress levels where so high yesterday I came home and had 1/2 a bottle of cava and 2 slices of pizza ( and crisps!!)

Hoping that Monday will be the start of something stress free!

Xx

B: 2 x Chocolate Weetabix (B+2) 200ml SS Milk (A)

S: Pear

L: Heinz Cheese and Tomato Ravioli (1.5) Strawberries and Pineapple, Mullerlight - Coconut

D: Beef Meatballs, marinated in Reggae Reggae Sauce (3) served with Pasta in Tomato Sauce - Tinned Tomatoes, Mushrooms, Onions, Herbs

S: 1 x mini Twister Lolly (2.5) Grapes

Syns: 9

Weekly Syns: 21

x x

Last edited:
Mornings :)

I have another weekend off and no idea what to do with myself! Trying to get some wedding bits sorted, OH has finally produced a guest list for me so we can start working out pennies... I'm seeing the venue on Thursday for my not-very-happy-with-you meeting, which I'm kinda dreading... But then I'm seeing my cake lady on Friday, we think we've decided what we want :D Since no one I know really likes fruit cake, we're gonna have chocolate sponge on the bottom, vanilla with strawberry in the middle and lemon with lemon curd on the top! Decoration wise, everything seems to be butterfly related, so instead of cascading flowers I'm having cascading butterflies :) Om nom nom :)

I have a night out tonight at a Fayre&Square type pub... Will try my best to behave, because I need a loss this week, I want my Target now now now!! I'm thinking I'll keep syns as low as possible in the day and just allow the full 15syns for whatever I eat tonight, hopefully be chicken or salmon or steak with a jacket spud :)

Foods today...

B: Pear, Grapes

L: Omelette - 2 x Eggs, Bacon, Turkey, Mushrooms, Tomatoes, and Mozzarella (A) with 2 x Warburtons Wholemeal Bread - from a 400g loaf (B) Spread (1)

S: Strawberries, Blackberries, Blueberries and Grapes with 150g Onken fat free Vanilla yogurt, 4 x Chewy Sweets (4) a couple of Chicken Nuggets and a teeny piece of Garlic Bread (15)

D: Out at Fayre&Square... 10oz Gammon Steak with Pineapple, Jacket Potato, Peas and Tomato, small piece of Birthday Cake (20 for the lot??)

S: Roast Chicken Kebabs

Fluids: Water, Diet Fizzy

Syns: 40

Weekly Syns: 61

x x

Last edited:
In absolute agony from the bloody pilates!!

Had a really lazy day and not been that good on the food front :(

B: ASDA Pineapple Lolly, Melon and Grape pot

L: Bacon and Egg on 2 x WW Thick Wholemeal Bread (B) Ketchup (1)

S: ASDA Strawberry Split Ice Lolly (4)

D: Roast - 5 x little Roast Potatoes (5) 2 x Pork Sausages (5) Chicken, Carrots, Peas, Sweetcorn, Gravy (2)

S: Options - Caribbean Coconut (1.5) made with 250ml SS Milk (A)

Fluids: Diet Fizzy

Syns: 18.5

Weekly Syns: 79.5

x x

Back