Food Diary of a Good Girl (10 weeks til W-Day!) x x

B: Kelloggs Fibre Plus Bar (B) Peach

S: Apple

L: Uncle Ben's Rice Time - Cantonese (1) ASDA Pineapple Lolly, Tangerine, Mullerlight - Vanilla

D: Bird's Eye Simply Fish Fillet in Crunchy Crumb - Extra Large (12) SW Chips, Peas

S: Options - Caribbean Coconut (1.5) made with 250ml of SS Milk (A)

Fluids: Water, Diet Fizzy

Syns: 14.5

Weekly Syns: 60.5

x x

I know what you mean hun about the "free ice cream sundaes" thing! I went to the seaside for a couple of nights 2 weeks ago with my mum, dad and sister. Basically, I ate and drank everything is sight because it was "free" haha. And then i've been having so many "last suppers" that i'm sooo proud to say i've had a 100% green day today! YIPPEEE!!!

Been putting it on my diary to keep track and feellinnnngggg gooooooddddd!!!

You diary has just made me crave fish so much, think I may have some fish fingers tomorrow!

xxx

:D

Mmmm, fish fingers are gorgeous but I always wanna make them into sandwiches with white bread and butter and mayo... Yum yum :)

Yup, you can't turn down freebies... And I always get the "but one won't hurt... you've done so well so far... oh, it's tiny! there's hardly anything in one of those" lectures!

Glad you got your first day under your belt, that's always the hardest, so well done you :) Keep up the good work, you'll be back on Target in no time... Please keep visting and kicking me up the bum, I'm just terrible at the minute!

x x

Today is a good day :) Had fun flat viewing, it was beautiful, I so just want my own little nest now! I also picked up the Boots Christmas catalogue which always makes me really excitable!!

My * week has not appeared though... Not too impressed with that!!

B: Peach, ASDA Pineapple Lolly

L: Tuna and Cheese Toastie - 2 x WW Thick Wholemeal Bread (B) WW tinned Tuna in Tomato and Herb dressing (1.5) 1 x Cheese slice (A) Velvet Crunch (4) half a Red Grapefruit, Strawberries, Mullerlight - Cherry

D: Chicken Stirfry - Chicken, Cabbage, Carrots, Beanshoots, Peppers, ASDA Garlic and Soy stirfry sauce (4) Uncle Ben's Express - Vegetable Pilau (2)

Fluids: Water, Diet Fizzy

Syns: 11

Weekly Syns: 71.5

x x

Good morning!!

I totally forgot that last night I had a meal booked out to a chinese, so I tied to stick to noodles, rice and nothing that looked high in syns!

This morning the scale have dropped 2.5lbs since Monday!

OH doesn't think I should go back to SW until I next get paid but thats the 28th!! To be honest I don't really have £15 at the minute to rejoin and keep my history so it may be best to wait but i'm not sure what to do!!

xx

Have a check with your consultant, I'm sure there'll be something she can do to help, do you want to keep your history coz I'm sure that there was a half price joining offer not long ago...

Glad you did so well eating out :) I can't be good at the minute! My very naughty OH and sister want pizza tonight, who am I to say no?! Plus I've been eyeballing the gourmet rustica for so long now.... Mmmmm!!

x x

Looks like I've lost 1lb today, would be made up if it could be 1.5lb so I could finally get my stickie!! That said I could very well end up with a STS :-(

I miscalculated and my * week isn't due til next week, so I can't even blame it on that... And I thought I'd been really good this week :-(

B: Kelloggs Fibre Plus bar (B) 2 x ASDA Pineapple Lolly

L: Mugshot - Spicy Sweet and Sour, Mullerlight - Raspberry and Cranberry, half a Red Grapefruit, Strawberries

**WI**

D: ...

Fluids: Water

x x

Right, I'm a monster! I just agreed to pizza hut too with OH tonight!!!

BUT

Tomorrow I'm going to a new group and I'm paying £15 to keep my history and be weighed.... Tonight is online super food shop full of SW treats!!

Have the pizza Hun, it is weigh in night after all and you have all week then

Xx

How did weigh in go??

I plucked the courage up and went to WI (bearing in mind on weigh day usual I eat or drink NOTHING until 6pm weigh in and today ive had an egg sandwhich, pasta, crisps, coffee and 1 litre of peach water - lots of food and drink weight compared to usual)!! In 3 weeks I only gained 3lbs, including all of todays food and drink!!! I have never been soooo happy at a gain haha thought it would be more like 6!!

So, I ordered pizza and had 3 slices and OH is making ice cream brownie sundaes now :) got the new mag and all of my books and mags out ready for swotting up.

I like to do my food shopping online and so i've sat here for 3 hours doing it (whilst watching stardust and mr bean haha) its so good because usually I can check all my syn values online whilst I buy stuff but for some reason the SW syn value checker must be down because it keeps kicking me off!!

BUT with the help of mini mins i've ordered some Birds Eye Fish in Crunchy breadcrumbs and apparently they are only 7.5 syns....happy days!! I blame you for my ordering of these :p as I was uber jealous of you having fish chips and mushy peas the other day!!

Hope you have had a lovely evening darl.

(oh and by the way...we still need these SW girls drinks SOON!!)

xx

Mornings!

I lost 0.5lb this week which is rubbish!! My stats are awful I've been losing and gaining the same 1.5-2lb since August!!

I had the pizza, same as you 3 slices, lol, it was the Rustica from Dominos and it had Baby Spinach and Plum Tomatoes on it, which I think makes it not so bad :) Also had some chocolate, so all the badness is out of my system for another week, so starting afresh today!!

I think I'm giving EE one more week, as this is a horrible week where nothing happens anyway, and if I can maintain or drop another little bit for next week, I'm gonna give Red dsys a proper go, not that I'm blaming the plan, it's probably me and my portion control!! Plus there's loads of inspirational diaries, so am gonna get me some acorn squashes and celeriac and see what happens!

Well done for going back to class, I'm sure you'll lose that gain no probs :) Enjoy your fishies too, it's becoming one of my favourite meals :) I might give making fishcakes a try this week :)

Best of luck to both of us for the new week :)

x

B: Hi Fi bar - Caramel and Chocolate (3.5) and a Banana

S: Peach

L: Tuna Sandwich - 2 x WW Thick Wholemeal Bread (B) tinned Tuna, 1 x Tbsp of Light Salad Cream (1.5) Fruit - Melon, Strawberries and Grapes, Mullerlight - Cherry

D: ASDA Chicken wrapped in Bacon with Cheese (4) New Potatoes and Peas

S: Options - Caribbean Coconut (1.5) made with 250ml of SS Milk (A)

Fluids: Water, NAS Squash... Giving up fizzy for one week

Syns: 10.5

x x

Last edited:
0.5lb is still a loss Hun. I love red days but struggle with my lunches so much! It might help shake things up a bit though for you.

* week has appeared! Which is a good thing because that's part of my 3lb lol

The rustica sounds nice, may have to try dominos instead of pizza hut one day.

Xx

You are right, a loss is a loss! Just can't help getting disheartened, I might need to haul my bum back to the gym!! But thought changing the plan sounded less strenuous!

I'm excited bout giving it a go, not so worried bout lunches more bout dinners, like what to put with meat that isnt potato or pasta! I'll probably turn into an egg monster and eat tonnes of omelettes!!

x x

hahaha an egg monster love it! I always have things like chilli but serve it with cheese in a bowl and big lettuce leaves and extra light mayo....or a big bowl of curry and then I pack it out with onions, mushrooms and peppers.

OH is currently drinking vodka and i'm on ribena and debating what to cook for dinner!!

xx

oooo chocolate....love it! Ive just made a SW chocolate sponge and its cooking as we speak!!

xx

It's tastes a bit like a chocolate omelette haha....

Xxx

Day off work today :)

We're going to the estate agents to see if there are any more flats in the building we went to see :) and then we're going to book our honeymoon! I'll post some pics of our hotels when I can get to a computer!

B: 1 x Alpen Light - Chocolate and Fudge (1/2 B) Tangerine, Peach, and Mullerlight - Coconut

L: Jacket Potato with Spread (2) and Cheese (A + 6) and Salad - Lettuce, Red Onion, Cucumber, Tomato and Sweetcorn... I had this out, have guessed syns... There was a fsir amount of cheese!!

S: 1 x Hi Fi bar - Cranberry and Yogurt (1/2 B)

D: Scouse - EL Beef Mince, Potatoes, Carrots, Turnip, Onions, 1/4 Crofters Thick Vegetable Soup Mix (3)

Fluids: Water, NAS Squash

Syns: 11.5

Weekly Syns: 23

x x

Last edited:
Eeeek!! I was off today too and had a major wobble because my sis came over for the night. Discovered the nandos cooking sauce, 10 syns for the whole jar so not bad between 3 of us BUT I had a couple of Friday night vodkas and garlic bread and chocolate Sunday!

Going to cut down to 5 syns a day now (my nan and grandad want us to go out tomorrow night but may pass to be honest) fingers crossed for a loss on Wednesday!

Hope you have enjoyed your day off love?

Xxx

Back