Food Diary of a Good Girl (10 weeks til W-Day!) x x

Hello Lovely :)

Sorry you've been wobbley!! Least it's passed now, sometimes I think you just need to get it out of your system then you can just move on, I'm also convinced * week makes us want all the bad things!! Mine has arrived 4 days early and is driving me mental, I want Baileys :)

Today my food is probably gonna be quite bad, but I need it... Will stay within weekly syns though and cut back in the week :)

B: 2 x WW Thick Wholemeal Bread (B) Spread (2) Banana

L: Dolmio Pasta Vita - Roasted Garlic and Tomato (3.5) M&S Fruit Fiesta - Melon, Watermelon, Apple, Mango, Strawberries and Pineapple

D: Pizza topped Chicken - Chicken breast, Bacon, Mushrooms, Onions, Tomatoes, and Mozzarella (A) served with crushed roasted New Potatoes, and Peas

S: Cadbury (S)Creme Egg (9)

Fluids: M&S Peach and Raspberry Water, Water, 1 x Tea (0.5 for Milk) 1 x Skinny Latte with Vanilla Syrup (6) NAS Squash, 500ml Diet Coke

Syns: 21

Weekly Syns: 44

x x

Last edited:
I hate * week.... And hate alcohol even more!

Ended up going out with some friends last nights, woke up with a major hang over. So today is a film and duvet day I think. I've barely ate over the last couple of days, so it's good healthy food time I think :) xfactor catch up and Sunday roast (SW of course!)

I might go and have some scrambled eggs now and a nice cup of tea!

Oh and I'm on a non drinking week so please please do some bum kicking on food diary!

What do the dolmio vitos taste like? I've been eyeing them up for agggeesss and must try soon!

Hope you've had a lovely weekend

Xxx

Hi girls sorry I haven't been on for ages I'm rubbish! I'm currently poorly again with yet another chest infection. haven't been able to go shopping so my eating hasn't been v good still managed to stay in the 9s but struggling! hardly been having any super free so with lap top and duvet decided to do asda online shop! Waiting for it to arrive as we speak!

So what have I missed? well done on the losses :) How's new job and wedding plans?

You both have to kick me up the bum Xmas is coming up and I WILL look fabulous for once!

I'm back I'm back I'm back I need your help!!

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey there Ladies,

Nikki - Sorry to hear about your hangover :-( I hope you're feeling a bit better now, snuggley days always make you feel better though!

The pasta vita things are alright to be fair, they're big enough to fill me up for lunch though OH claims he'd starve if thats all he had! They are tasty but I think you get too much sauce! Prefer the uncle bens rice pots!!

I did have a look for your diary but couldn't spy it, is it still on weight loss? I shall certainly bum kick when I finds it :)

MrsJH - Nice to see you back :) Hope all is well with you? I don't think you've missed much, my wedding plans are a bit stuck at the minute, since we've now decided to move out, the flat will be empty from 1st November so I guess things will speed along from there! But we have booked the honeymoon and will be buying bridesmaids dresses as soon as BHS have their next 20% day :)

In SW terms I need help too! Lost my mojo big time and have been unintentionally maintaining for nearly 3 months :-( Guess we'll all help each other along :)
x x

Had a very nice day today, though food has been a bit wayward in that I didn't eat lunch and then had chinese for dinner and now I want chocolate! But I bought a lovely new winter coat that has fluff and pom poms and I saw the Lion King in 3D and I cried... Getting all cosy before X Factor results and dreaded work tomorrow *grumble*

B: Mullerlight - Cherry, Banana, 2 x Hi Fi Light bars - Caramel and Chocolate (B)

L: Mango fingers, Pineapple chunks

D: King Prawns in Ginger and Spring Onion sauce (5) this had tonnes of regular onions in too which I ate, Boiled Rice, 2 x Spring Rolls (6)

S: Options - Turkish Delight (2) made with 250ml SS Milk (A) 2 x squares of Aldi Bubbly Chocolate (2)

Fluids: Water, NAS Squash

Syns: 15

Weekly Syns: 59

x x

Last edited:
B: 2 x Chocolate Weetabix (B+2) with SS Milk (A)

L: Uncle Ben's Rice Time - Cantonese (1) Melon, Strawberries and Grapes, Mullerlight - Coconut

S: 3 x Giant Chocolate Buttons (1.5) 2 x squares of Aldi Bubbley Chocolate (2) 1/3 Galaxy Ripple (3)

D: Chicken Breast, New Potatoes, Carrots and Cabbage

Fluids: Water, NAS Squash, 2 x Tea (1) for 1 x tsp of Sugar)

Syns: 10.5

Weekly Syns: 69.5

x x

Last edited:
Right... Was a little bit naughty yesterday, not sure why i picked at all odd bits of chocolate! Fortunately me, my sister and dad shared it and there was hardly anything there, proud moment - I escaped before the mini magnums and cornettos appeared! Will be good again today :)

B: Mushroom Omelette - 2 x Eggs, Mushrooms, Ketchup (1)

L: Bacon Sandwich - 2 x WW Thick Wholemeal Bread (B) Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato, Cucumber, Onion, 1 x Tbsp of Light Salad Cream (1.5) Fruits - Melon, Strawberries, Grapes, Mullerlight - Raspberry and Cranberry

S: Options - Belgian Chocolate (2) Mini Flumps (10)

D: Jacket Potato with Tuna and Cheese (A) Salad (as before)

Syns: 14.5

Weekly Syns: 84

x x

Last edited:
I've not abandoned you hun, my router has broke and my update on my iphone doesnt work!! So, i'm at mum and dads quickly before me and mum go to work!!

I've been sooo good and 100% on plan sunday and monday so proud! hehe

Might get a new router later on so i'll back to have a natter soon!

xx

Morning!

I'm feeling well down and quite rubbish today, can't quite put my finger on what's bothering me...

Sneaky scale hop shows 11st 9, I will be gutted if this is the case! Will mean another 0.5lb loss... And no stickie!!

Foods today...

B: 2 x Alpen Light - Chocolate and Fudge (B) Banana

L: Mugshot - Spicy Sweet and Sour, Fruit - Melob, Strawberries, and Grapes, Mullerlight - Mandarin (??)

**WI** -2lbs!! Whoop!!

D: Egg Foo Yung, small amount of rice, handful of chips, 2 x glasses of Rose, small amount of Cadbury Turkish, and some Fruit Pastilles

Fluids: Water

x x

Last edited:
Afternoon sexy lady.

Finally they have fixed the problems with ios5 and minimins! Yay!

Yup off to weigh in tonight and then baking a Lorraine pascale cake and fajitas hehe.... Did have cheeky Chinese last night but stuck with the good stuff again

Hope you feeling a bit more cheery this afternoon darl. Let me know how you get on at WI

Xxxx

tulip85x said:
Hello Lovely!

I am indeed more cheery... 2lbs off and my 3.5 stone stickie... AT LAST!!

Hope you did well yourself :) I've had a bit of a naughty night but I'm back on plan 100% tomorrow

x x

Yay so pleased for you!! Well done hun, I'm actually say here grinning for you!

I lost 2lbs too and have had vodka, crisps and have got bonfire toffee and cake ready for the only way is Essex at 10 hehe then have y week planned out for another 2lb next week!

Xxx

Good luck for next week!! I seriously doubt I'll get another 2lb, but 1lb will do!!

JUST ONE STONE TO TARGET!! Eeep!!

At the moment my signature is being a bit funny and won't let me update my stickie *grumble* but I'll sort it tonight when I put my hotel photos up to make me cheery :D

I have a day off tomorrow, which I'm so so looking forward to, gonna get to work on my handmade invites for the wedding and hopefully my bridesmaids dresses come, please please keep your fingers crossed for me that they all fit!!

Today I am eating...

B: 1 x Alpen Light Bar - Chocolate and Fudge (3.5) Apple

L: Tuna Sandwich - 2 x WW Thick Wholemeal Bread (B) Tuna, 1 x Tbsp Light Salad Cream (1.5) Fruit - Strawberries, Melon and Grapes, Mullerlight - Rhubarb (0.5)

D: Out for a Curry and a catch up with my friend who's just back off hols... Hoping to have Lamb Rogan Josh (6.5) and Boiled Rice... No naughties!!

S: Options - Caribbean Coconut (1.5) made with 250ml SS Milk (A)

Syns: 13.5

x x

Morning!!

One stone to target is fab hun!!

I forgot I was meeting my nan and grandad last night and had a couple of glasses of wine and a chilli salad basket :-/ scales are up 2.5lb so not impressed!

Xxx

Morning Lovely!

Don't worry too much, I'm sure sticking to plan will make the gain disappear! Wine clings to me... I daren't go anywhere near any scales at the moment! Doesn't sound like your food was at all naughty... I sure you'll be ok :) Have you got your weekend all planned out? I haven't :( Could equal disaster!!

I've recently downloaded the MyFitnessPal app for my phone and I'm loving it! Although I know calorie counting is NOT part of SW, it's giving me a rough guide to work with... Did say I need a 1300 diet to lose 1lb a week... That doesn't seem so horrendous? No doubt I'll get bored of it soon enough :)

I'm feeling chirpy today :) Having a good clear out in prep of the big move, whenever that happens! I reckon I've got a fair bit of stuff I can ebay, which means extra pennies, whoop :)

Also, as promised, here are some very swit swoo pics of my honeymoon destinations, so when I'm not feeling so chirpy they can pep me up...

We have 4 nights at the Suisse Majestic, Montreux... We've paid extra so our room overlooks Lake Geneva

the_grand_hotel_suisse_majestic_exterior_montreux_switzerland.jpg

Panoramaviewlakesiderooms-FrenchandSwissalps.jpg

And then... 7 nights (All Inclusive - I will no doubt be waddling when I get back!) at (Sea Club) Conco Azzurra Beach Resort in Sorrento, Italy

il-resort-conca-azzurra.jpg

posizione_1.jpg

You may have guessed, but we like to see water... A LOT!! I'm so excited! Actually more so about this than the wedding at the moment!

Back to the matter in hand, I'm trying to be good today, I'm not getting anywhere near enough SF... So I need to start getting some veggies in me!! That's my mission of the week... Still gonna stick to 70ish syns and still no fizzy!!

B: 2 x Chocolate Weetabix (B+2) with 150ml SS Milk (A)

L: Omelette - 2 x Eggs, 3 x Bacon, Mushrooms, Red Onion, Tomatoes and a sprinkling of Mozzarella (rest of A)

D: ASDA Gammon Steak with Pineapple, New Potatoes, Carrots and Broccoli

S: Apple, Kit Kat (5.5)

Syns: 7.5

Weekly Syns: 20.5
x x

Last edited:
Wow wee them hotels look gorgeous! So excited for you!! When is the honeymoon? Straight after the wedding?

Did you bridesmaids dresses come?? I have all my fingers and toes crossed that they fit!! I want to see pictures of them!

So glad your all chirpy today :) its Friiiddddaaaayyy!! Yippeeee!!!

Really pee'd off because my SW consultant is dropping my group AGAIN! I don't know what to do :-( thinking of maybe going for a Thursday class instead or just try the new consultant out.

Me and OH had an argument last night and he still hasn't spoke to me so I'm thinking tonight might be off plan totally :-( just trying so hard and keep slipping up, think its because I'm so close to target and happy as I am I just think stuff it sometimes. However..... The my fitness pal app is great and that kept me on track loads... Forgot about it actually and think I might start using it again!

Xxx

Wedding is 6th May, Honeymoon starts on the 8th, but we come back between Switzerland and Italy, exciting :) Though very greedy having 2 holidays!

Bridesmaids dresses are not here, which is a bit gutting since I've been chained to the house doing a tidy all day :( Hopefully tomorrow or Monday or there's no one here to take them, plus if they don't fit, I just want them gone so I can find something else... Though I really really hope they do!!

If Wednesdays are better for you maybe try the new consultant before switching? That said if you really get on with your consultant I'd just swap to Thursdays :) She knows all your history and it might be easier than trying to get to know and trust someone new, especially when you're as close to the finish line as you are :)

Sorry bout the OH thing :( Men smell of poo... Hope you sort it all out, and if you go off plan, you go off plan... Sometimes things are more important, even though it doesn't always seem that way to our diet focused brains!! Just make sure you're happy first Hunnie :)

Big Hugs
x x

Oooo exciting stuff all this wedding planning!!

I've been so bad tonight and actually have major belly ache, feel sick and ballooned!

Xz

Tis exciting, but quite stressful too! Good news though, my sister's dress fits!! One down, two to go!

Don't worry bout last night, is done now, you back on plan today? Hope everything got sorted out for you Hun :)

I'm trying really hard to be good but I'm starving today, nothing is making an impact and I want to eat everything!

B: 1 x Alpen Light - Chocolate and Fudge (3.5) Apple and Pear

L: 2 x M&S mini Wholemeal Submarine Rolls -54g (B) Extra Lean Honey Roast Ham, Flora Light (1) Pineapple Chunks and Mullerlight Cherry

S: Skinny Latte (A) with Sugarfree Vanilla Syrup

D: Aldi Northern Catch Chunky Breaded Haddock (4.5) SW Chips, Mushy Peas, Ketchup (1)

S: 10 x Chocolate Misshapes (25)

Syns: 35

Weekly Syns: 55.5

x x

Last edited:
Back