Food Diary of a Good Girl (10 weeks til W-Day!) x x

I'm struggling so much :-(

Not sure if I'll be on plan today we will see!

Excellent news that your sis' dress fits!!

Xxx

Wooo been off plan and feeeelll fabbb! Have had a great day with my parents, sister and OH and been wnd had my tattoo on my wrist fixed which I'm do chuffed with!!

My dad is drawing the rest of the design for me too! So excited!!

Xxx

Attachments

• image-3823983019.jpg
    image-3823983019.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 24
Had such a great night and now aiming for just 1lb a week to xmas so it is going to happen! I'm so excited for everything, never felt this good :)

Yay glad you like it, I think I'll take the stars on a bi of a wrap around my arm! Eeekkk!!!

Xxx

Good Morning!!

Well, last night was a great night, but... When my Mum said lets get chippy chips the thought of take away repulsed me. I can not wait to start cooking again!!

1lb a week is do-able isn't it. That would take me to target and you would be so close too!!

I think i'm going to keep the star theme going and have them on my foot and ankle too. I had my wrist one nearly 3 years ago and only just went to get it fixed! They did 45mins of work on it yesterday for free so i'm happy :D

Have you got any exciting plans for this lovely Sunday hun? I'm off to see Lion King 3D and to harvester (plan is simple chicken and jacket pot with lots of salad!)

xxx

Hey Sugar :)

I think 1lb a week is totally do-able :) Fingers crossed! How good are you, desperate to get back in the kitchen, hehe!! Sorry the take away food knocked you sick :-( Wish I had that problem!

I love tattoos and piercings, my next one is gonna be a silhouette of a fairy on the inside of my ankle, I want her to have turquoise wings and my nan's date of birth underneath, she died last January, so I thought it'd be a nice tribute :)

Today I've just run round crazy, done an ASDA shop, visited OH's nan and we still need to visit OH's niece, our little bridesmaid to try her dress on :)

Today I'm eating...

B: Banana, Mullerlight - Coconut

L: 2 x WW Thick Wholemeal Bread (B) Spread (2) Pasta n Sauce - Mild Cheese and Broccoli, Strawberries, Apple and Grapes

D: Spaghetti Bolognese - EL Beef Mince, Mushrooms, Onions, Tomatoes, 1/3 jar of Dolmio Low Fat Bolognese sauce (3) served with Spaghetti

S: Options - Caribbean Coconut (1.5) made with 250ml SS Milk (A)

Fluids: NAS Squash

Syns: 6.5

Weekly Syns: 62

x x

Morning!

In a bit of a grump, sneaky scale hop was not pleasant to me this morning! Needing to shift 1.5lb to get a maintain this week, ouch!

Good news is that 2 of 3 bridesmaids dresses fit (YaY!!) so just one more to go!

Food today is...

B: Kelloggs Fibre Plus bar (B) Banana

S: Apple

L: Batchelors Low Fat Supernoodles - Chicken and Herb, with chopped Chicken Breast, Strawberries, Pineapple and Mullerlight - Mango and Passionfruit (0.5)

D: ASDA Fresh Tastes Chicken in Smokey BBQ Sauce (4) topped with Cheese (A) with SW Chips and ...

Fluids: Water, NAS Squash, 1 x Tea (1) for Sugar

Syns: 5.5

Weekly Syns: 67.5

x x

You can do it hun, no probs! I find that a red day the day before weigh in helps wonders!

Scales are looking like a maintain - 1lb gain this week, but not really been on plan so can't blame them.

Been good today so far.... Chilli for tea tonight... Yummy!!

Yay that's good that 2 dresses fit! Fingers crossed for the third!

Xxx

Hey Lovely,

Thanks for the advice, been a bit naughty today, just so so hungry :-( I think I've been all blocked up to, so now that's all sorted I might be ok for tomorrow!

Not to worry on your little gain, wouldn't be surprised if it disappears by tomorrow too, if not 100% weeks for us both from Thursday :)

B: 1 x Alpen Light - Chocolate and Fudge (3.5) ASDA Pineapple Lolly, Apple

L: 2 x WW Thick Wholemeal Bread (B) WW Tuna in Tomato and Herb sauce (1.5) Cheese (A) Strawberries, half a Red Grapefruit, Mullerlight - Coconut

D: Prawns with Mushrooms and Onions in Oyster and Spring Onion sauce (3) with Boiled Rice

S: 1 and a half Curly Wurlys (9)

Fluids: Water, NAS Squash, Options - Belgian Chocolate (2)

Syns: 19

Weekly Syns: 86.5

x x

Last edited:
You haven't been naughty hun! Your day looks pretty good to me!

I think we should do 60 days till Xmas - I've got a note book and I'm only having 3-5 off plan days ( for prebooked things ) halloween, bonfire night, mine and OH anniversary (3rd december but out with work so going out on the 2nd secember) Christmas meal 1 (3rd December 2011) and Christmas tree put up day!!

There may also be the odd WI treat but who counts them eh?!

Having SW tapas tonight, so I'll update you later on what we had and how it went!!

Xxx

Oooo tapas were yummy!!

I'd already scooped lots on my plate before realising I should have took a picture of the plata!

We had....

Potatos in tomato and chilli
Chicken with onions, peppers and paprika
Potato and Ham frittata
Pork sausage meet balls
Chorizo paella (9 syns for the whole lot)
Brown bread rolls

It was sooo good and OH really enjoyed it!

Only ended up with about 3 syns worth of paella!

I think I'm going to WI tomorrow, OH is working until 8 so I was going to go my mum and dads but I'll see how I feel in the morning!

Are you going?

Xxx

Morning hunni!

I'm taking the bull by the horns an going to WI tonight!

Xxx

Well.... I went to Morrisons after work and i got....

A bottle of wine (WI treat)
Cider for OH
Treacle Sponge
Custard
2 big bags of crisps
Diet coke and Diet lemonade
Double Decker
Kit Kat chunky
Pizza
And Weight Watchers Wraps

Me and OH usually have a feast lol and these were the options for dinner in some concocted way.

Went to WI and put on 0.5lb which really is great considering the week i've had!

I got home, I poured a vodka diet coke, sat down, took 1 sip and something clicked!!

So I have had lots of diet lemonade all vodka/wine free :D and then I got some slimming world chilli out and mixed it in with pasta and had it with my HEXA of cheese!!

How proud am I!!!!

Super well done on your 1lb loss!! What was for dinner tonight?

Hugs

xxx

Dinner was naughty, mini kievs and garlic bread with a little gu dessert... Probably still within weekly syns but not great! I did intend to be good, just kinda couldn't be botheted!

I guess it's a good thing you didn't feel like your treat night, I wish I had your mentality :) I'm sure your gain (and more) will be gone next week :)

x x

Oh crickey I just woke up so motivated I've packed my gym stuff to go after work!!! Eeekk!!

You dinner sounds sooooo delish!! Mmmm drooling now!

Xxx

Morning!!

You know the funniest thing? It wasn't even that great! I think because I think I'm entitled to a "treat" on WI night I just have it, but I can't cope very well with really greasy food, it all seemed to sit just above my stomach and gave me pains :( I really have a veg thing at the moment, I'd have been better having something good!

I meant to say last night, I bought the little book of soup from class and it looks amazing!! Will be giving some a go soon...

Trying to be good today and failing!! Have my Halloween party tomorrow, which will involve drinking, eep!! Fully set for no loss next week, but I don't really want a gain...

B: Banana

S: 4 x Halloween Chocolates - Tiny, round "eyeballs" (2)

L: Tuna Sandwich - 2 x WW Thick Wholemeal Bread (B) Tuna, 1 x Tbsp Light Salad Cream (1.5) Fruit - Pineapple, Grapes, Melon, Tangerine, Mullerlight - Cherry

D: Chicken Stirfry - Chicken, Cabbage, Broccoli, Carrots, ASDA Chinese Curry sauce (10) Uncle Ben's Rice - Mixed Pepper (1.5)

S: 250ml SS Milk (A) Grapes

Fluids: Water, NAS Squash

Syns: 15

x x

Last edited:
Back