Food Diary of a Good Girl (10 weeks til W-Day!) x x

Don't you just hate that, when your looking forward to something then it gives you belly ache! I'm like that with Indian food an OH just reminded me we have his sisters meal out on Tuesday.... To an Indian :-/

Oooo party time for you tomorrow!! I desperately want to go out tomorrow BUT I don't get my highlights done until Saturday lol and OH is working sat morn :-(

Chocolate eyeballs sound interesting!! I'm dreading asdas Xmas chocolate.... They do these balls which are milk on the outside and a white creaminess inside. 450 cals for 5 in a bag! That's like 22.5syns! Mmmmm they are good though!

Xxx

They sound scrum!! Kinda like the Lindt ball things? My chocolate was alas not so interesting, one of the lens companies we deal with is always sending us treats at holiday times... They were like the diddly foil wrapped chocolate footballs you used to get years ago... But small!!

I am looking forward to party time... It's on a boat! I think basically a club have hired a ferry and we just sail to the middle of the river Mersey, and we boogie and drink... I'm a clown!!

x x

Wow that sounds like amazing party fun! Jealous! Is it fancy dress? What you going as?!

I love the Lindt balls so much and I always get a big box of everyone at Xmas. Think I got 7 last year and at 4 syns a ball I managed to make them last right through to Easter and then got reloaded with them haha! Mmmm could just eat a couple now!

Xxx

They're my best friends favourite, I always get her them for Christmas :) I'm all about the Turkish Delight... I <3 it a little too much!!

Is indeed fancy dress, I have this sweet (albeit slightly weird) clown girl costume and a very red wig, I'll post some pics after the party :)

x x

That sounds like an amazing costume! Haha possibly a little scary but unusual too, need pictures. Hope you have a fab time.

I've woke up feeling the start of a winter illness setting in, so not entirely sure what my plans are this weekend and I'm off work for a few days next week too, typical!

Xxx

Awww, I hope you're feeling better soon, I have a kind of head cold thing coming, which is so unfair because I only had one in September... Damn this changing weather!!

I hope my costume is ok, when I tried it on I kinda look like a cross between a clown and a raggy doll, definitely pics tomorrow :)

I've been preening today in work and had my eyebrows threaded for the first time... OWWWW!! I had no idea it would hurt that bad... That said I am a wimp...

I think I'm having a flexi syn day today... My limit is 50, but no cutting back for the rest of the week... That's what makes me binge on all the naughties, plus I'd really like some treats for telly watching over the weekend :)

B: 2 x ASDA Pineapple Lollies, Kelloggs Fibre Plus bar (B)

1 x McVities Chocolate Digestive (4)

L: Batchelors Low Fat Supernoodles - Chicken and Herb, Nectarine, Melon, Strawberries and Blueberries, Mullerlight - Coconut

D: Chicken Breast in Maggi So Juicy - Paprika (1.5 - for 1/3) SW Roast Potatoes and Veg...

Drinks on Boat: ...

Fluids: Water, 1 x Tea (1.5 - for Milk and Sugar)

Syns: 7/50

x x

Eeekk!!! OH said we are going out into town drinking and dancing!! Yay!!!

My problem is, I can't drink if I've eaten, it makes bloated and sicky.... I know it's probably worse having only ate a fibre plus bar and a slim a soup all day but I need a flat belly in my dress!!!

1 hour until home time and partying begins

Xxx

Oh y gosh just had a major argument in tesco car park with a royal mail can driver!!! I was reversing into a space and he squeezed between me and the space!! I honked and he reversed and told me not to honk my horn (all the time smirking to himself...) so he began to drive off throwing abuse at me and so I stuck two fingers up and the cheeky sod reversed, sat blocking my spot and started reading the paper!!!

Vodka!!! Wine!!!! Needed!!!! Xxx

Eugh! Hangover!

Had a few too many vodkas last night..... We have a bar called BZR and it's triples for the price of singles. So for £3 before 9pm you a triple shot and then after 9pm it still only £4. Needless to say, the syn count went out the window and I feel rough today.

Got a nail and hair appointment too :-( not sure I can move from my bed to be quite honest.

How was your boat party?! I want pictures!

Xxxx

Hey Lovely,

Glad you enjoyed your night out, boat was fab! There's a picture on facebook but OH's best friend took loads so hopefully I'll be able to nab some soon...

Night took a bit of a downward turn from there. My ex-best friend's ex-boyfriend, who I was quite close to but was then banned from seeing, was out... Was hard, we said hey, but it was a bit of a kick in the guts seeing him... OH is really upset about it all today and we had a big fight this morning... I just dunno what to do for the best now, me and this other guy have a weird connection, but I feel the need to ask him to stay away as it's jepodising my relationship... *grumble*

In good news, I've found my wedding invites! A lady sent me a sample today and it's perfect!

But my food today has been horrendous... Having a day off to help my head, back on it tomorrow!

x x

That pic is fab! You look amazing!

Oh dear that's an awkward situation to be in isn't it :-/ does you OH not like you seeing him then? It's a shame if your good friends with him.

I was so tempted to have an off day, but so far do good, OH is having pizza and so I've made my square wrap pizza so I don't change my mind!! Also, I'm making slimming world cheese scones so fingers crossed!

Xfactor soon yay!

Xxx

It's just more complicated by the fact if everything was purely platonic with this guy OH probably wouldn't bat an eye... But a few months ago on a night out we were both wrecked and admitted there was feelings between us, I've known him about 4 years and it was just such a stupid thing to do... From there we just started to talk a lot more, we txted every day and fb'd a lot... I had a party back in May, I got beyond drunk and got a little too flirty, played a bit of footsy and got way too snuggley... Both our OH's were there, his was already paranoid, he'd completely lied about talking to meand it was all bad... Fast forward a couple of weeks and I went to Download, we met up with the couple in question and everything was starting to settle down, at this time me and OH were having a rough ride of it... His best friend is a girl and I can't always deal with it, she's so pretty, like a little pixie and I just think her and OH are much better suited, he insists it's nothing like that and he loves her like a sister... But I was feeling so crap I messaged the other guy just saykng I missed talking to him, I was lonely and drunk and stupid... Anyhoo, after we got back me and the other guy started chatting again... I asked him if his OH knew, mine did, he said yeah so I presumed it was all ok... What I didn't know was his OH didn't know but had read everything we'd ever sent, I don't delete any messages, so if it come to it my OH could read it too... It all ended it late June, early July time... Other guy kinda sent a bit of a goodbye note, that we couldn't talk anymore, he said it wasn't fair that he thought of me as more than a friend... I honeztly didn't know how to deal with it so I ignored it... The following week I went to a party, this guy's OH was there, she was a bit off with me but I didn't read anything into it, until she mentioned that she and her OH had broken up, they were on a break, trying to be friends and then would see what happens, I don't badmouth but I don't want you to think I split up Romeo and Juliet... They were not very compatible, wanted different things, it was inevitable it was gonna end, I just didn't like it having anything to do with me... Enter more stupid drunk behaviour, I messaged him to see if he was ok... She read it and flipped, quite understandably, we had a nasty argument and I haven't seen her since, we txt a bit, but it'll never be the same... A few days later my OH went through my fb and read everything, I was never hoding anything... You'd laugh if you read the conversations, it was very boring everyday stuff, work, stresses but I can see how we were forming a bond... But me and OH got through it again, he believed me when I said I felt misled, I though the guy's OH knew everything... So that was the end of it, I've had a few tears over it all, we did so much as couples, we'd double date and go away together, we shared a lot of mutual friends which I lost through it all... So seeing him Friday night was just a punch in the stomach... It hit me really hard but not in a good way... He requested me on fb but through his work which I accepted, because I do need to tell him I'm done... That's what me and OH fought over... OH thinks he's sly... I think it's ok now... OH can understand, I think, why I wanted my goodbye message...

If you read all this, well done *big hugs* My head is wrecked...

I had Dominos for tea :-(

x x

Oh sweetie biggest hugs for you :-( it does all sound very complicated but at the same time everyone deserves to be happy. It seems such a shame that you can't talk, especially if your such good friends. I mean sometimes it much nicer to have a good male friend because they seem to understand more, which is what you seem to have with him.

I think you OH is worried he is going to lose you and obviously with the wedding that's what's worrying him. But it's not fair that you have lost such close friends over it. Your OH seems much more understanding than his ex ( assuming they never got back together?)

Have you spoke with him since Friday then?

Don't worry about the dominos hun, you've got a lot on and I'm sure you'll be ok <3

Xxxx

No, I don't think there's any hope for them getting back together. She told a friend that she has no intention of them getting back, but she can't deal with it til after her exams in the summer. I'm not sure if he is aware of this or not... If I'm right, I'd guess he does know and he probably doesn't care... She's not very nice to him, she has issues, because I was so close to both of them I saw both sides...

To be fair my OH is 5 years older than the other guy, he has a very flirty nature and with having a girl as a best friend I think he's a lot more understanding... At the end of the day, there was no cheating, nothing at all... The most physical we got was at my drunken party and the odd hug! There were no rude messages and no talk of if we were both single... I am a trustworthy person, just a bit stupid!

Needless to say I've been of plan all weekend, being good from today!

How was your weekend hunnie? Sorry to have droned on

x x

Lol I had a very sticky situation similar to this back in June, a guy I worked with who I was just really good friends with..... Until he kissed me! I told OH and we are better than ever now.

Cheer up gorgeous :) don't worry about slipping off plan, life happens!

As it Halloween tonight is one of my off plan nights and so went to WI 2 days early and lost 1lb!

Xxxx

Hope your ok babe?

I'm super poorly and totally forgot I'm out for an Indian tonight for OH's sis bday. But you'll be proud.... I've been to the gym!! Having a off plan night xxx

Hey Lovely

I so sorry, I'm still here, just feeling very sorry for myself... Everything is better now the dust has settled!

Not good that you're poorly, you got the flu or just general run downness? Everything else ok with you?

I've been a piglet! Gained about 5lbs! Holiday at class tomorrow and bloody best behaviour coming soon, I will not be a fat bride!!

x x

It's ok :) smile and think positive. I want to see some super good food diaries soon :) I'm here to help any time!

I've felt really groggy and run down but I must be better by Saturday for the bonfire party I'm throwing!

Xxx

Right! I've done my moping... Clawed my way back on the wagon... And I'm staying on it!! I can't even tell you how bad I've been, just living off tea and toast and cake... Bad, bad, bad!! But I feel so like crap I'm quite looking forward to being on plan!! Amazingly perfect food diary from tomorrow!!

How are you feeling today?

x x

Back