Food Diary of a Good Girl (10 weeks til W-Day!) x x

Glad your feeling a bit better hun :) lets see a lurvvley food diary later :)

This week has gone a bit wrong food wise, i'm off work and so its just crazy with going out and seeing people and drinking and eating pub grub!

The scales still say 9st 9 though so thats good.

xxx

Good Morning!

So unofficial WI last night was... +5lbs... YIKES!!

Woke up today determined to be on plan, had breakfast and promptly felt sick... I think I'm in for a bit of a battle yraining myself to eat again! Have more than a few events coming up... But I'm gonna try my hardest!! Even if I can't shift all the gain, a bit would be nice :)

Plan - 2litres of water (MINIMUM) a day, 10syns... Plenty of fruits and vegs :) Here we go...

B: 2 x Chocolate Weetabix (B+2) with Milk (A)

L: Melon, Pineapple, Strawberries and Grapes, Mullerlight - Strawberry

D: Salmon and Prawns with a Jacket Spud with Cheese (6) and Cabbage

Fluids: Water

Syns: 8

x x

Last edited:
B: 2 x Alpen Light - Chocolate and Fudge (B) Banana

S: Honey Roast Ham slices - the whole packet, whoops!

L: 2 x Egg Omelette with Bacon, Mushrooms, Onions, and Cheese (A)

S: Pineapple, Melon, 1 x Drumstick Lolly and 1 x Fizzy Sweet (3)

D: ASDA Gammon with Pineapple, New Potatoes and Sweetcorn

Fluids: Water, NAS Squash

Syns: 3

Weekly Syns: 11

x x

Last edited:
Happy Bonfire Night!

Hope your party goes well Nicki! I shall be hiding from the bangs!

B: Melon, Mango and Pineapple fingers

S: Apple

L: Roast Chicken Kebabs, Shapers Onion Rings (3) Mullerlight - Rhubarb (0.5)

S: Costa Gingerbread Skinny Latte (A+2? - Syrup not free)

D: Hot Dogs! M&S Pork Chipolatas x 3 (6) Wholemeal Roll (B) "Fried" Onions, SW Chips, Ketchup (1)

6 x Chocolate Misshapes (15) Banana

Fluids: Water, NAS Squash

Syns: 27.5

Weekly Syns: 38.5

x x

Last edited:
Morning!! Oh my goodness do I feel like a giant lethargic mess! My stomach feels 10 times as big, I just know there is going to be a very nasty gain when I sneaky peak on the scales in a bit.

Party was amazing, food, booze and fireworks galore! Now I'm currently hiding in bed and hoping that the cleaning fairy has been over night, because when I went to bed last night it was hideous!

Not sure whether to get back on plan today or wait until tomorrow (today is technically my last day of holiday until back at work tomorrow)

Xxx

Aww, sorry you're not feeling good! Though I do agree, hiding is definitely the best option! The things I find with hangovers is your body will tell you what you need, let that be your guide for getting back on plan :) If you don't, try not to worry, I sure you'll be fine :) I had a bit of a piglet fest last night, but back to trying my damnedest today!

Off on the hunt for sofas and dining table in a bit, no flat yet, but it'll be fully furnished soon! Lol!

B: 2 x Chocolate Weetabix (B+2) Strawberries and Milk (A) 2 x Clementines

2 x Fizzy Sweets (1) 1 x Chocolate (2.5)

L: Roast Chicken Kebabs, Mugshot - Roast Chicken, Nectarine, Melon, Strawberries and Blueberries

D: Roast - 5 x little Roast Potatoes (5) 2 x Pork Sausages (5) Chicken, Carrots, Peas and Sweetcorn, Gravy (2)

S: Mullerlight - Chocolate Orange, Grapes

Fluids: Water, NAS Squash, Options - Caribbean Coconut (1.5)

Syns: 19

Weekly Syns: 57.5

x x

Last edited:
Feeling much better now :) everywhere is tidy and so we are off our for dinner today and then back on plan tomorrow. Surprised the scales only went up 1.5lb and ive just been to morissons and got lots of red day stuff to help pull it back!

How was your hiding from the fireworks?
Xxx

Glad yor scales haven't upset you! I was relatively pleased with mine too though I may have spoiled it a little last night... I know I'll go over syns today and I'm out tomorrow and Tuesday... A STS would be fab for me this week!

Thoroughly enjoyed my hiding... Fireworks scare me :-(

x x

I'm happy for a STS this week as well, if I make it to group that is!

Just ordering a very unfriendly xfactor Chinese haha

Xxx

Om nom! I do love chinese!! It's all the naughty starters, like prawn toast, spring rolls, crab claws and chicken satays... Mmmmm!! I want some yummy X Factor treats but I think the best I can hope for is a Mullerlighr! Sad times!

x x

A mullerlight just sometimes doesn't hit the spot does it?! Omg just watched 17 again on channel 4, love the crappy American rubbish! I've ordered kind of healthy stuff (thrown in spring rolls and prawn crackers though).

How did furniture shopping go?

Xxx

I've never seen that, will have to give it a watch :)

To be fair, Mullers are a bit pants... I used to love the rice pudding ones done in the microwave though!

Furniture shopping is gonna be a ballache!! I think we both like the same things, apart from the absolutely stunning marble effect dining set that was more than a months wages... But nothing jumped out! I really love the chenile type fabric sofas but I think OH is set on leather coz it's more hard wearing... Crazy stuff!

I hope you're enjoying your dinner and x factor :)

x x

Dinner was so nice but didn't manage much at all! Back to work today and onto my red days!

Me and OH had a big argument over leather sofas, I'm not a fan and he loves them!

Xxx

Bloody men!! No idea have they... Sorry you weren't good with dinner :-( Is a shame when you're looking forward to something!

I'm off to see Evanescence, whoop! Got my bum in some wet look leggings! Off out for lunch and cocktails first! Will try and behave... Not likely!

B: Melon, Mango and Pineapple fingers, Bacon and Spaghetti shapes

S: Bear Nibbles - Cocoa Cherry Pie (B) 2 x Multigrain Crackers (2) 1 x Turkish Delight bite (1)

L: Revolution - Roasted Mushrooms in a Garlic sauce with Sweet Potato and Maris Piper Rosti, Salad with Leaves, Sunblush Tomatoes and Chilli and Lime dressing

1 and a half pitchers of Cocktail, about 6 glasses, 1 x Diet Vodka and Coke

Jelly Babies :-(

Fluids: Diet Fizzy, Water
x x

Last edited:
Morning!!

Feeling a bit eurgh today! Drank a bit too much, not enough water mind... Fainted in the gig!! Silly me!! Can't believe it happened!! Evanescence were amazing though :)

Sneaky scale hop this morning was 11st 7!! If this stays I'll be very very happy :) Have a suspiscion it's not gonna, lol!!

Today is mine and OH's 5 year anniversay :) We're going out for dinner later, really feel like steak and a jacket spud so should be able to stay on plan and then we're seeing The Darkness :) Very very excited!!

B: Mullerlight - Mandarin (0.5) 2 x Clementines

S: Banana

L: Instant Mash Pizza - Tesco Value Instant Mash, Passata with Garlic and Herbs, BBQ sauce (2) Ham, Mushrooms, Tomatoes and Mozzarella (A)

S: Pineapple chunks, 2 x Alpen Light - Chocolate and Fudge (B)

D: O'Neills - Sirloin Steak, Jacket Spud, Mushroom, Tomato and Peas

1 x Time Out Finger (4.5)

Fluids: Water, 1 x Tea (1.5 for Milk and Sugar)

x x

Last edited:
Sounds like an excellent night (minus the fainting!) and great news on the sneaky scale hop! Fingers crossed it stays!

Ooo 2 concerts in 2 nights! Hope you stay on plan :)

As always I flopped last night :-( not even going near the scales again until next Monday!

Xxx

I'm hoping so too but when are we ever that lucky!

Sorry to hear you didn't have a good night chick :-( You do need to let go sometimes, ie me last week!! You'll dust yourself off and be ready to start again soon!! And yep... Stay away from the scales, they are not our friends :) x x

It's one thing after another after another and even though I stay around 9st 8- 9st 11 it's still in my thinking about when I was 9st 5!! Grrr!!

It's such a pain but I think maybe having nearly 8 months off is what i needed, I'm not going to push and decline myself when I'm this close to target. Perhaps my target was always too low for my height and I've found my area now :-( feeling sorry for myself and a bit poorly xxx

Is ok Hun, you rant all you want! Don't be so hard on yourself if you're poorly, health is more important after all :) I've always thought your stats are very impressive! Your BMI is spot on for your height :) You're proving you can maintain this weight comfortably, whilst still having a few treats :) I always find it harder to lose in the Winter! You thought bout trying to maintain for a bit then giving it another push if you wanna lose a few more lbs?

Keep smiling Lovely! Whatever you decide, you'll get where you want in the end :)

x x

Sneaky scale hop is still saying 11st 7, happy times :)

Have nothing to do today so must try and stop myself munching!

B: 2 x Wholemeal Bread (B) Spread (2) Banana

L: Mugshot - Spicy Sweet and Sour, Red Grapefruit, Mullerlight - Chocolate Orange

**WI**

D: ...

Fluids: Water

x x

Back