Food Diary of a Good Girl (10 weeks til W-Day!) x x

Yay hope that stays for you!! I've crept up 3.5lbs!! Think this is due to star week and a very salty pasta last night, I have 3weeks 3days until a party and must be back at my lowest by then. So 7.5lbs to fit into my dress!!

+0.5lb for me tonight, pleased with that!

x x

Thats great hun after going out a couple of nights :) and missing last weeks weigh in xxx

Morning :)

Back at it today! Have 3 full days to behave myself until my weekend away in Manchester! We're having Hard Rock Cafe dinner on Sunday night, but I'll be cooking for the rest of the stay so will be good :) Just need to try and stay off the cocktails, they are definitely my un-doing! * Week is due next week too, so this week is always a bit hard... I'm aiming to get my 0.5lb off, anything else is a bonus! I'm also off for the whole of next week... Worries me a little, never very good at staying on plan when I'm off!!

Foods today...

B: 2 x Omelette with Mushrooms, small tin of Spaghetti shapes

S: Apple

L: Bacon Sandwich - 2 x Wholemeal Bread (B) Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato, 1 x Tbsp of Light Salad Cream (1.5) Mullerlight - Cherry, Strawberries, Pineapple and Grapes

D: Chicken Stir Fry - Chicken, Cabbage, Carrot, Onion, Beanshoots, ASDA Soy and Garlic Stir Fry Sauce (4.5) Uncle Ben's Mixed Pepper Rice (1.5)

Twirl Bites (6) Options - Caribbean Coconut (1.5) made with Milk (A)

Fluids: Water, NAS Squash

Syns: 15

x x

Last edited:
Good morning lovely lady.

Your weekend sounds like fun!! And I'm loving the positive head you have on :)

Our hard rock cafe got shut down :-( I loved it... Mmmm

Xxx

Thanks :) Not sure it'll last! Had a horror of a day and am now picking at naughty chocolate! Bad!

Tis a shame your Hard Rock got shut down, I love it! Is not very SW friendly and I've got a bit of a fajita craving... Could all go wrong!

How're you doing Hun? Looks like we'll be back up your way next year, Metallica are headlining Download! Whoop!

x x

Remember one bad day doesn't ruin it all though hun :)

Ooo that good about download isn't it?
When is it?

I love love love fajitas can't get enough of them!!

I felt quite down when I get home from work :-( I weighed and have gone from 10st yesterday to 9st 11 today which is all good news but.... When I took my measurements, my waist has gone from 25.5inch to 27.5in!! Then to top it all off I had took prawns out for tonight's dinner and they aren't defrosted.... So I ate a handful of nuts and a square of rocky road :-( but u decided today was a calorie counting day so I'm within calories which is good!!

xxx

Awww, sorry to hear you're feeling a bit pants! Is definitely good on the weight loss front, could your inches be due to bloat? I swell up like a balloon during * week, everything feels bigger! Get loads of water down you and measure again next week? I totally understand about the dinner mishap, stuff like that happens to me too :( As you said you were within calories if not on plan, and give yourself your own advice, one bad day doesn't make a bad week :)

Download is 8-10th June, Metallica play the Saturday I think :)

Hope you're feeling a bit better today :)

x x

B: 2 x Alpen Light - Chocolate and Fudge (B) Banana

L: Chicken and 3 x Babybel Light (A) with Lettuce, Grated Carrot, Cherry Tomatoes, Cucumber, Celery and Radish... I dunno if I even like Radish :S **Edit** I don't like Radish, or Celery... Bleh :( Mullerlight - Vanilla with Chocolate and Strawberries

D: Bird's Eye Bake to Perfection Cod in Olive Oil, Rosemary and Tomato sauce (4) SW Chips, Peas

Twirl Bites (2.5) Mullerlight - Vanilla with Cherry underlayer (2)

Fluids: Water, NAS Squash

Syns: 8.5

Weekly Syns: 23.5

x x

Last edited:
Argh!

I am having one of those days!! The apartment in Manchester have screwed us over, only booked us in for 1 night not 2... She has said it's their error and not to worry... BUT they are full and she doesn't know what to do, calling me back tomorrow!! Could have done without that...

Also, a "friend"'s mum died yesterday... We're not particularly speaking at the moment but I feel so sad for her... I've offered help and support if she wants it, I just hope it's not rejected through things that have happened in the past :(

I've promised I'll make pie tonight, proper pie... Eeep! Works out at 68 syns for the whole recipe, might just have a little bit and stock up on veggies!

I am seriously looking forward to my week off...

B: Pineapple

L: Ham Toastie - 2 x WW Thick Wholemeal Bread (B) Spread (1) Ham slices, Strawberries, Mullerlight - Chocolate Orange

Costa Skinny Gingerbread Latte (A+2)

D: Chicken and Mushroom Pie (...) with New Poatoes, Sprouts, Carrots, Broccoli and Cauli

Fluids: Water, 2 x Tea (1 for Milk)

Syns: ...

Weekly Syns: ...

x x

Oh babes :-( sounds like a rough day for you! Last year I booked 2 nights in Leeds in an apartment and I called them to ask what would happen if I couldn't get there due to snow and they sai they had no reservation for me! Lucky for me though because that meant they had to give me my money back! But only 1 night booked and now fully booked for the 2nd, gosh I'd be so mad, did you pay for 2 nights and they know it? Really hope they sort it for you hun.

Oh goodness, last night I went out with OH and I stuck to my 3 vodkas and then we went to the Chinese (£16 each all you can eat) well after we has ate the starters, which was a mix of a tbsp of seaweed, 1 dinky spring roll, 1 piece of prawn toast 1 sticky rib and pork and lettuce. We decided we had had enough (we had ordered a bottle of wine too £11.99, drank a 1/3 and the she gave us the lid as we thought we would hve it tonight before we go out) told the lady and she came over with the bill £20, bargain! So we decide that was a good deal and go to flag a taxi, we get talking and before we know it we have walked the 2 miles home AND forgot the blinking wine haha. Some body magic an less calories lol

Xx

Hello :)

I back!! Had a fab time in Mancland! Far too much food and drink and not enough dancing and walking!! The scales are glaring at me but I'm not going near them! Fibbed to my consultant and am skipping class again tomorrow, eek!! I just can't get back on plan :-(

Hope you've had a fab weekend!!

x x

Hey lovely. Glad you had a good time, did you get the apartment sorted out? How were chillis?

I won't tell about the fib shhh!! At least you have a week to get your head back in the game :)

I'm back on calorie counting and love it so much more!! Dropped back to 9st 8.5!! Yay!

Xxx

Hehe thanks :) Yeah everything was sorted when we got there, not quite sure what had happened but I was not complaining :) Was really pleased with the Chilis, I'd been warned they could be a bit crap apparently the lead singer has tinnitus so can sound tone deaf... But I definitely saw them at a good show so smiles all round!

Glad calorie counting is working for you! Sometimes you just need a change to give you a boost!!

I'm feeling like a porker! One weekend off and my jeans are tight tight tight! Need to behave myself :(

Off Best Woman dress shopping today! We've never really been alone together so I'm right nervous :( Hopefully will find something suitable... The boy has abandoned us to go the pub... So I foresee more drinking laters, oh dear!

x x

How dis shopping go yesterday hun? Hope your ok? Hows the food going?

Glad you enjoyed your time away and the chillis :)

Xxx

Afternoon :)

It went well! But the dress I want her to have is a Karen Millen one which OH is not keen on - too fancy, and is tres expensive £190!! Only about £100 over budget like :-(

After the shopping we met the boys, had loads of cocktails, wine, pizza, garlic bread, chicken... Oops!! I am not taking the plan very seriously at all :-(

Was aiming to get right back on plan today but I've had a bit of a shakey start due to being crap!! Need to force myself to behave!!

B: Activia Snackpot - Raspberry

1 x Tbsp Fried Rice (1) 1 x "taste" Vanilla Ice Cream (1) 1 x mouthful of Fanta (1) Chocolate Wafer bar (5)

L: 3 x Bacon, 2 x Wholemeal Bread (B) Spread (2)

S: BBQ Chicken pieces, Melon, Pineapple and Mango fingers, Cadbury Mini Roll (6)

D: ASDA Smokey BBQ Chicken (4) with Cheese (A) SW Chips and Peas

Fluids: NAS Squash

Syns: 20

x x

Last edited:
Morning!

Feel horrendous today! * Week arrived this morning :-( Scales are 6lbs up again!! I'm all bloated and sad :-( Must stop having bingey weeks off, naughty!!

Happy note - booked my Breaking Dawn tickets, YaY!! Though we have booked Gallery again... Must exercise some restraint! We'll see how that goes!! Tomorrow is also furniture shopping and suit hunting day!! Awkward tenants should be moving out tomorrow *fingers crossed* so hopefully the flat will be all ours soon :)

Foods today...

B: Banana, 2 x Alpen Light - Chocolate and Fudge (B) Mullerlight - Vanilla with Cherry Underlayer (2)

L: 3 x mini Chicken Drumsticks - skin removed, 3 x mini Babybel Light (A) Strawberries, Blueberries, Nectarine and Melon

D: Chicken Stirfry - Chicken, Peppers, Cabbage, Carrot, Onion and Beanshoots, ASDA Chinese Curry Stirfry sauce (10) Uncle Ben's Vegetable Pilau Rice (2)

Fluids: NAS Squash

Syns: 14

Weekly Syns: 34

x x

Last edited:
Good morning hun!

I hope your feeling a bit better than yesterday? Remember * week can put on a good few pounds, so try not to worry about it too much.

I'm feeling super crappy today, me an OH had a big argument last night and just don't know what to do now :-(

This then led to wine and pizza and my gosh my belly aches this morning

Xxx

Hey Lovely,

I'm sorry you've been having a rough time of it, what were you fighting over? Wouldn't worry bout your blip, my whole weekend has been a blip! Really wish I could stop messing around :-( You think seeing gains would be enough to stop me but it doesn't have much affect :-(

Gonna try for a 100% day today... Take it 1 day at a time!

x x

Well when I moved in with OH he said I could start helping out with bills once I'd paid my aunt back some money I owe her. So I decided to down grade my Mini to a small cheaper car to free up some pennies so I pay her back quicker and start paying for the house. His reaction then was, well give me the extra money instead and I said that's fine but when I start paying I want to do it properly and have my name on the mortgage and get a joint account, then he said "but what if we brake up in 5 years, then half the house is yours"!!! That shows no commitment to me or faith in our relationship, so we had a big argument about, he basically wants me to give up my car to pay his debts.. I think not!!

Yesterday I had a few too many calories but with my new at home WI not until Wednesday I'm keeping away from the scales!

It's so hard isn't it, the closer to target we get the easier it is to fall of the wagon and not get back on!

Got 5 weeks and 5 lbs to loose before Xmas, still on track for my 1lb a week, however being at this weight is my plateau weight and it's so much harder!

Xxx

Back