Food Diary of a Good Girl (10 weeks til W-Day!) x x

Awww Hun, that's too bad :( It must be really tough... Can't imagine why he thinks that way... Has he just said it in the heat of the moment?

I think you're right about Target, I seem quite happy to dance around this weight for a little while, which is the wrong attitude, kick up the bum time please?

Today hasn't been awful, but not good either...

B: 100g Onken fat free Vanilla yogurt and Grapes, 3 x Bacon with Mushrooms and Ketchup (1) on 2 x Wholemeal Bread (B)

L: Roast Chicken Kebabs, Galia/Honeydew Melon slices

D: Bird's Eye Bake to Perfection Cod Fillet in Olive Oil, Tomato and Rosemary (4) Crushed and Roasted New Potatoes and Peas

S: 1 x Tea (1 for Sugar) Bits of Chocolate (5 - Total guess... Was the end of the Twirl Bites) Options - Caribbean Cococnut (1.5) made with Milk (A)

Fluids: NAS Squash

x x

I think he said it in the heat of the moment (and had had a couple of drinks) he did apologise profusely the next day but I told him how much it upset me and that I'd move back in with mum and dad until I could afford it and he said I disnt have to do that.

Right, it's Monday, back to work. Let's have a good couple of days until weigh in and then continue throughout the week until Friday!

I have my first Xmas party on the 3rd and so need to be super good from now on!

Xxx

See, I am also a terror for saying things in the heat of the moment... I hope you've sorted it out now, don't want no more sad faces :)

I haven't had a good day... I'm giving up far too easily lately... I really want Wednesday to come so I can have cake and wine and start again Thursday, how much of a bad attitude is that?

B: 2 x Satsumas, Apple

L: 2 x Wholemeal Bread (B) WW Tuna in Tomato and Herb Dressing (1.5) 3 x mini Babybel Light (A) Pineapple and Strawberries, Mullerlight - Coconut

D: Mince Beef and Onion Pie (13...) with New Potatoes and Peas... I am gonna turn into a new potato or a pea at this rate!

Fluids: 2 x Tea (1 for Milk) Water, Diet Fizzy

x x

Thanks hun :) we are all sorted now and had a nice evening with pizza hut and wine last night.

Had an amazing nights sleep last night and feel positive and sooo excited for crimbo! Must go shopping for my Xmas party dress! Got 11 days to be super good now :)

How we doing food wise?? Good??

Xxx

I think I'm iffy foodwise... I'm within syns just about but I did have a pigout Saturday... I think I'll be 2-3lbs on this week, which I suppose is better than the 6 it was at the beginning of the week! To be honest, I deserve it though... I need to find a better way of controlling myself over weekends!

Today I've eaten...

B: 2 x Alpen Light - Chocolate and Fudge (B) Banana

1 x Hobnob Chocolate Cream Biscuit (??)

L: Batchelors Low Fat Supernoodles - Chicken and Herb, Strawberries and Pineapple, Mullerlight - Raspberry and Cranberry

D: ASDA Tomato and Basil Chicken, Pasta in Tomato and Garlic sauce (3) Cheese (A)

Fluids: Water, Diet Fizzy, 3 x Tea (4.5 for Milk and Sugar)

x x

Last edited:
Aww well at least you have pulled some back hun.

It does get harder the closer to target and we know that all too well but what we have to remember is why we set a specific target in the first place, we don't want to fall at the last hurdle. Why dont you try using my fitness pal, it helps me wonders!

As I'm no longer at group and do WI at home I've decided to change weigh day to a Friday, mainly because Xmas falls on a weekend this will help keep focused and give me 4 WIs between now and then.

Smile hun and let me know how you get on at WI.

Xx

Morning :)

I gained 2lbs last night, but I'm ok with that! I know it's gonna be hard... I was thinking about not trying to lose anymore before Christmas and just maintain and try again in the New Year, but I think this is a really lazy attitude!! I do have a night out EVERY week from next WI so really I need to screw my perfect behaviour head on tight!!

I think I'm really really really gonna try some Red days... Keep threatening :) I also have MFP back on and ready to go! Definitely need to up my water intake! I'd really like a 3lb loss this week... Let's see how we get on :)

Red Day

B: 2 x Chocolate Weetabix (B+2) with Milk (A) and chopped Banana

L: 2 x Eggs, Mushrooms, Onion and Bacon (in a kind of mashed up omelette thing!) Pineapple, Strawberries, Grapes and Tangerine, Mullerlight - Raspberry and Cranberry

D: ASDA Gammon with Pineapple, 198g New Potatoes (B) Carrots, broccoli, Cauli and Sprouts

Snacks: 1/4 Pineapple, teeny bite of OH's cake (3 - it's 12 syns for 1/6 of the whole cake, and I didn't eat anywhere near a 1/4 of his piece... But to be on the safe side!)

Fluids: (at least) 2 x Litres of Water, NAS Squash, Diet Fizzy, Options - Belgian Chocolate (2)

Syns: 7

x x

Last edited:
EE Day

Hey hey :)

I think I did my red day ok yesterday? I didn't have 2 HEA but I didn't really want anything else and thought it was silly to eat for the sake of eating!

Doing EE today because I had a massive craving for pasta bake, yum yum :) But will do my best to alternate! I'm learning bits though... I didn't realise how little you get for 198g of new potatoes! Normally I'd have double that amount... So am hoping that maybe I can cut my portion sizes a little, and that might help, I was in no way hungry yesterday!

I have the whole day off today and know I should be doing wedding bits but I honestly can't be bothered! I have a raging headache and OH has abandoned me for the day to go and sort out his best friend... She's having relationship problems so it's not like I really mind, just feeling a bit meh!

My food today...

B: Banana, Mullerlight - Raspberry and Cranberry

L - eaten very early!: Chicken Breast, Tomato, Lettuce and grated Carrot on 2 x Warburtons Premium Brown Bread (B) scraping of Clover (1.5) * Now, I know this is a bit naughty... BUT, I'd already eaten the bloody thing before I realised that it wasn't our normal wholemeal bread... It is made with 50% wholemeal flour... (damned shame the other 50% is white flour!) Thing is, I'm not gonna want another HEB today, so I'm gonna do a tweak!

D: Homepride Spicy Tomato and Pepperoni Pasta Bake (7 for 1/3 of a jar) with *approx 28g* Cheese (A)

Snacks: 2 x Fairy Cakes (10) half packet of Cadbury Chocolate Buttons (4.5) Melon and Grapes

Fluids: NAS Squash, 2 x Tea (3 - for Milk and Sugar)

Syns: 26

Weekly Syns: 33

x x

Last edited:
Hey lovely :)

Looks like your red day was perfect! I know what you mean about the HEXB portions, I thought exactly the same thing the other day weighing my potato wedges for 125g and 135 cals and I got about 5 mediumish wedges an about 3 dinky ones, but I'd have have at least double that usually! Like you say though, at least your aware of the portion sizes now and it's only got to be a good thing? I invested in some of the rosemary Connelly portion pots and they come with a card which tells you what each pot should be used for and the calorie content of the portion, cheap investment!

Mmmm yummy pasta bake sounds gooood!! I've hit the 9st 9 plateau, haven't shifted for 2 weeks! Off out for a nice curry tonight with OH's family so looking forward that.

Did you have a good day off then hun?

Xxxx

Thanks Sweetness!!

Gone a bit mad on the syns today! Be pulling myself together tomorrow!! I've used half my normal amount of syns for the week, oops!!

The portion controller thing sounds really good :)

Hope you enjoy your curry out tonight!

x x

So the curry... So proud. Just 1 popadom, dry chicken and lamb tikka starter and a non greasy white fish tomato curry with possible 2 spoons of rice. A couple of wines and a couple of vodkas.

Got my sis coming over tonight for nibbles and drinks :-/ and then a mega busy weekend next weekend, so must have 4 super days from tomorrow!

Xxx

Morning Hun,

Glad the curry went well :) Surprise surprise I've been a demon all weekend! My actual meals haven't been bad but I've snacked on all kinds of rubbish and got quite drunk on Saturday night... Scales are 2lb up again and I'm not impressed with myself at all!!

Damage limitation til WI now! Hmph!

Did you have a good weekend?

Red Day

B: Banana, Tangerine, Harvest Morn Ceareal Bar - Summer Fruits (3)

L: Tuna, 1 x Tbsp Light Salad Cream (1.5) on 2 x WW Wholemeal Bread (B) Pineapple, Tangerine and Grapes, Mullerlight - Toffee

D: Salmon Fillet, Mushrooms, Onions, Tomatoes, 1 x Tbsp Sweet Chilli sauce (1.5) 198g New Potatoes (B) Broccoli, Cauli and Carrots

S: Options - Caramel (2) made with 250ml SS Milk (A)

Fluids: Water

x x

Last edited:
Red Day

B: 2 x Chocolate Weetabix (B+2) with SS Milk (A)

L: Chicken Breast - cooked in Maggi So Juicy - Mixed Herbs (1.5) Leaves, Tomatoes, Cucumber, 1 x Tbsp of Light Salad Cream (1.5) Strawberries, Pineapple and Grapes, Mullerlight - Cherry

D: Prawn Stirfry - Prawns, Cabbage, Carrots, Beanshoots, Onion and Mushrooms in Soy Sauce

S: Kelloggs Fibre Plus (B) Tangerine, Options - White Chocolate (2)

Fluids: Water, 3 x Tea (3 for Sugar, Milk from (A) allowance)

x x

Last edited:
Hey love. How are you doing?

Looks like your staying on plan! Sorry bit been on for a couple of days, OH has been on nights ad so been at my parents.

Xxx

Hey :)

I'm trying my best, getting to grips with my red days :) Quite liking the change to be fair... Making me think a bit more bout what I'm eating! Seem to be getting more SF now than before! Still not looking forward to WI that said... I think my naughtiness from the weekend was too much! Will serve me right though!

How are you getting on Lovely?

x x

At least your more aware of what your eating and red days can give you more energy! Fingers crossed for you tomorrow!

I've been 9st 9 now for 4 weeks and crept to 9st 10 after a heavy weekend but im so much happier than 10st so that's good. Got a mega busy weekend coming up though!

Xxx

Did you get the flat?!? When do you move??

It's a nightmare for me because my family are soooo big on Xmas and so it all kicks off on December 1st! Currently I have, xmas prezzie chats and party food tomorrow, then at OHs sisters on Thursday, anniversary Friday, first Xmas party Saturday and Xmas tree putting up party Sunday.

Then next week is the panto and weekly Wednesday nibbles at nans.

Then it will be the prezzies wrapping and meeting friends week.

Then it's Xmas week and it's Xmas eve eve drinks, then nibbles and drinks Xmas eve, Xmas day, boxing day party, new years eve party, my birthday, other Xmas party and my sis's birthday ALL before 12th jan!!!

Oh jeez this could be a dangerous 6 weeks!!!

Xxx

Hehe, well not exactly! I need to be in it for Christmas or I won't be worth living with!! The one we really really really want has had it's vacant date put back 4 times!! And after the last time, when they didn't even call to let us know,.I threw an almighty strop and called another estate agent who has property in that building! As it stands now, we've got appointments with both estate agents Friday morning... We know where we're living,.we just don't know which flat number yet! Hopefully I can update on Friday :)

I would love a family like yours, mine are a bit bah humbug!! I more than make up for it though, I lurrrve Christmas :) I still have an Advent Calendar and all - Lindt this year, yum yum!! Night out wise... I'm out with my sister on Friday for a catch up, Saturday for OH's cousins 30th in Wigan (?) We have my Christmas do the week after, OH's nan and neices biryhdays which are normally meals out, and both our brothers and sisters birthdays are before Christmas day and no one has made any plans yet!! Then Christmas day, Boxing day and New Years... Phew!! No wonder I'm short of pennies!!

x x

Extra Easy Day

B: Red Grapefruit, Mullerlight - Vanilla with Chocolate Sprinkles

L: 2 x Eggs, scrambled with sliced Tomato on 2 x Wholemeal Bread (B) with Spread (2) Pineaple, Strawberries and Grapes

**WI** STS - Can live with that :)

D: KFC... Bugger :-(

Fluids: Water

x x

Last edited:
Back