Food diary starts here...eek

Hey ladies and gents,
I'm starting again today after a year off and can't afford to join a group at the moment so I'm relying on memory! I remember red days worked well for me before so trying to stick to that. I've got 1 stone 9lb to lose til I'm at my happy weight I think, and my target is Christmas. Id like to lose a stone by my daughters first birthday, 29th October.

Here goes:
B - was naughty and skipped that!
L - sweet potato chips (home made) with ham and fried egg.
D - SW recipe mince beef & onion pie & veg. 7 syns.

Options at bed time. 2 syns.

Last edited:
Hi,

I'm starting again too! I like S.W.Extra Easy as it suits my way of eating and it's all good stuff. My problem is I easily go off plan with social pressures and then find difficulty getting back on plan again. I hope I have more willpower this time.

Sunday 23rd Sept.
B 2 boiled eggs and piece of 'dry' toast
L Chunky minestrone soup, apple
D Pork with mustard onions SW recipe, new potatoes and broccoli

Small piece of dark (70%) chocolate (2syns) - medicinal -read somewhere it's got lots of antioxidents and good for the heart. As an oldie I have convinced myself it's good for me and it's an excellent treat at the the end of the day!
Also a small glass of white wine as it's the weekend (4 syns). So a total of 6 syns.

Last edited:
Day 2 - going green today

B - fruit salad. Toast and marmite (hex B)

L - jacket potato, beans and salad

D - SW recipe Thai yellow veg curry. 1.5 syns

Drinks - coffee (hex a). No sugar cordial.

Morning! Day 3 & not too bad so far except that I ate a miniature twix last night...does anyone know the syns?

Today - red day
B - scrambled egg, bacon & mushrooms

L - chicken tikka salad with 227g jacket potato. Hex b.

D - SW recipe meat feast pizza. Cheese as hex a. With salad.
6 syns.

Black coffee. Squash.

Might do a cheeky day 3 weigh in but it's * week so I'm a bit scared!

Help! Tonight I'm going to a birthday gathering which will inevitably mean buffet for dinner. Surely I'm doomed.
I'm going to try to be extra easy today.

B - apple & banana. Coffee hex a.

L - pasta with tuna, cucumber, lettuce, spring onion, tomato.

D - the dreaded buffet. I'm really going to try to avoid any sort of pastry!

Well I ate no pastry or bread but there was no salad in sight! I only had 1 plate which is an achievement but that was a couple of mini scotch eggs, a mini pork pie, some cocktail sausages and 2 onion bhajis. Then I had a piece of birthday cake.

Today: green
B - apple. Coffee hex a.
L - Jacket & Beans
D - SW veg biryani

Hey hun, did you know you get two hex's when you do red or green? You don't seem to be listing them or your syns, have them, you're allowed and not having them won't help your weight loss...take what you're allowed i say :D

Anyhoo, just wanted to stop by and say good luck :) x

Back