Food diary & Thursday weigh ins on simply filling

awww thank you , thats really nice and very much appreciated. its ur turn now and im pretty sure once you have balanced out its gonna start coming off big style. it has to as im sure now you are not ' starving' things will start moving x

I really hope so :) Part of me is really looking forward to cutting and eating less and lighter for a while. The other part of me is thinking how much i will miss eating this much!

Dinner last night looks lovely. I love roasted new potatoes.

friday 12th sf food

porridge, blueberries and gs

2x egg omelette with baked beans thrown in too

banana

havent had it yet but im cooking it now
chinese five spice beef and soy sauce with wholewhheat noodles

my stomach is so swollen in this heat x

Is that your homemade noodles again Sweetie? Sorry to hear your tummy is sore :-( x

Re: Food diary & Thursday weigh ins on simply filling

yes they are serena and they are much better now they have dried out properly and taste much better. didnt cook them for so long either ! pretty good now (phew) as ive got rather alot of them lol x

yes they are serena and they are much better now they have dried out properly and taste much better. didnt cook them for so long either ! pretty good now (phew) as ive got rather alot of them lol x

Yey! So glad they are working a bit better now, what a great way to save Money! X

I really hope so :) Part of me is really looking forward to cutting and eating less and lighter for a while. The other part of me is thinking how much i will miss eating this much!

Dinner last night looks lovely. I love roasted new potatoes.

it was so nice but cld only eat half of it but ate the rest cold later watching big brother, the potatoes were lovely cold too!
its weird how ur body/stomach gets used to different amounts of food, before i started this in march i was eating so much and had no 'full' indicator, well i probably did but just ignored it and ate really big meals & all the crap which got me fat but now my body is used to smaller portions and i recognise when im getting full now and act on it. i did paul mckenna years ago where you listened to his cd (very relaxing ) and it worked too, but you had to put ur knife and fork down while chewing (quite hard to get used to) and eat really slowly but it was training ur brain to recognise when you were full a bit like sf tbh and i ate small meals like i am now but the downside is like any diet/change ur stomach can be stretched back out to allow massive meals again and you can ignore once again that full feeling. im hoping that i have finally cracked it this time and will continue with this healthy way of eating. im pretty sure i will continue tracking will be surrounded by all my tracking notebooks like some hoarder ;)

going to park up on the beach tomorrow in our camper and take a picnic with us for the day tomo, i might brave the sea if it isnt too freezing but will have the luxury of going in camper for a shower after as i hate the salty/itchy feeling after swimming x

just making a chicken shish for my dinner, been out all day at beach and beachy head for a drive
porridge

picnic... boiled egg and tuna wholewhat pasta

chicken shish

heres a pic taken today :D and one last summer eeek and i put another stone on after that toooooo :eek:

Attachments

• 1373744250918.jpg
    1373744250918.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 102
  • 1373744376842.jpg
    1373744376842.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 104
it was so nice but cld only eat half of it but ate the rest cold later watching big brother, the potatoes were lovely cold too!
its weird how ur body/stomach gets used to different amounts of food, before i started this in march i was eating so much and had no 'full' indicator, well i probably did but just ignored it and ate really big meals & all the crap which got me fat but now my body is used to smaller portions and i recognise when im getting full now and act on it. i did paul mckenna years ago where you listened to his cd (very relaxing ) and it worked too, but you had to put ur knife and fork down while chewing (quite hard to get used to) and eat really slowly but it was training ur brain to recognise when you were full a bit like sf tbh and i ate small meals like i am now but the downside is like any diet/change ur stomach can be stretched back out to allow massive meals again and you can ignore once again that full feeling. im hoping that i have finally cracked it this time and will continue with this healthy way of eating. im pretty sure i will continue tracking will be surrounded by all my tracking notebooks like some hoarder ;)

going to park up on the beach tomorrow in our camper and take a picnic with us for the day tomo, i might brave the sea if it isnt too freezing but will have the luxury of going in camper for a shower after as i hate the salty/itchy feeling after swimming x

Hi here to subscribe, you've done so well on filling & healthy, I always think I should try it the odd day but then never quite get organised enough. Seems to be working very well for you!

Sounds like a great day - where on the coast will you go? I'd love a camper - one day...is it a VW?? I hate that salty feeling too, nasty!

duplicate post

Last edited:
just making a chicken shish for my dinner, been out all day at beach and beachy head for a drive
porridge

chicken shish

heres a pic taken today :D and one last summer eeek and i put another stone on after that toooooo :eek:

OMG Sweetie! I can't believe the difference in your two pics, you look sooooooo different now! It's taking years off you and boy do you look amazing now! Well Done Sweetie! X

porridge

chicken shish

Wow, the pics are brill, you look so different in just a year, well done :)

I love beachy head, we used to go there with my dad & his crazy springer spaniel when we were kids....we reckoned if we threw a stick off the cliff he'd just blindly leap - never tried it! :)

Wow, the pics are brill, you look so different in just a year, well done :)

I love beachy head, we used to go there with my dad & his crazy springer spaniel when we were kids....we reckoned if we threw a stick off the cliff he'd just blindly leap - never tried it! :)

thanks very much :) it has only taken me 18 weeks to lose all the weight, but there were no photos of me fat from this year hahaha so had to use one from last year as all photos were deleted upon being taken ;)

beachy head is beautiful isnt it & we actually went to the beach at cooden which isnt far from pevensey bay(where i live) we have a Hymer camper but i have had two old vw buses in the past and i loved them but they just arent big enough to properly go away in with dog & OH etc and of course they dont have a shower ;) funnily enough when we went to the beach today there was a vw weekend party going on and we parked up next to them on the beach and they had some really good music playing all day and they towed us off the beach as we got stuck in the pebbles, they were all staying over the weekend on the beach, its such a nice place to park up, weve stayed over there before, bloomin lovely waking up and seeing the sea :)

I tried to post yesterday on your diary but kept getting a wierd error message, glad it appears to be working again now.

Sounds like a lovely day yesterday, minus getting stuck in the pebbles! The pasta salad sounds lovely. Really fancy making something similar this week. I used to love a good pasta salad but not something i have made for ages.

There is a real real difference between the photos, you are looking fab and svelte in the current one. You should be very proud of how much work you have put in to get there in a relatively short space of time. I also really like your hair colour :)

thx atomic, i too like my hair .i used to hate it when i was younger but i do have to enhance it with a semi as its a bit " brown now im older and not as vivid' x error message was prob me deleting duplicate post

yes blonde8 all done on sf apart from odd days where um out etc x

thx atomic, i too like my hair .i used to hate it when i was younger but i do have to enhance it with a semi as its a bit " brown now im older and not as vivid' x error message was prob me deleting duplicate post

yes blonde8 all done on sf apart from odd days where um out etc x

Do u prefer SF to normal pp? Did you start off doing SF? X

much prefer sf to pp because it makes you choose healthier foods as with pp its too easy to choose either processed or junk as part of ur pp daily diet and yes i started out on sf too. i did do pp a yr or so ago and lost weight but it was slower and for reasons above i prefer sf x

If and when I leave the bright pink and purple behind me its the sort of colour i would go for. Its pretty much the colour i used to dye my hair when i was a teenager before it went pillorbox red and then pink.

I agree about SF encouraging better choices. I think its probably better for re-educating your eating in the long term too as its about making healthy choices and listening to your appetite rather than slavishly weighing and counting everything which realistically most people aren't going to do forever. It has certainly worked for you Sammi :)

much prefer sf to pp because it makes you choose healthier foods as with pp its too easy to choose either processed or junk as part of ur pp daily diet and yes i started out on sf too. i did do pp a yr or so ago and lost weight but it was slower and for reasons above i prefer sf x

If and when I leave the bright pink and purple behind me its the sort of colour i would go for. Its pretty much the colour i used to dye my hair when i was a teenager before it went pillorbox red and then pink.

I agree about SF encouraging better choices. I think its probably better for re-educating your eating in the long term too as its about making healthy choices and listening to your appetite rather than slavishly weighing and counting everything which realistically most people aren't going to do forever. It has certainly worked for you Sammi :)

That makes lots of sense, hope u didn't mind me asking, I was curious! I'm a bit lazy and do eat out quite a bit so pp suits me (and Poppy can eat the same but I guess she could do that with SF too), I just think that it's excellent that there's two choices but we all still come under the WW umbrella. X

sunday 14th july pp as was out all day
have had a lovely weekend with OH, went to the beach at the end of the road today so OH took his kayak and i took my sunbed and we stayed till sun went in, took a sf picnic but im shattered now hahaha

lots of water
sk milk for coffees (3)

30g porridge with blue berries & gs (3)

boiled egg (2)
sm amount tuna pasta (3)
40g of ice cream (3)
1/2 banana

1/2 rack of ribs (4)
150f mushy peas (3)
sweetcorn (2)

dark choc later (3)

26/26pp 10/49wkls

sunday 14th july pp as was out all day
have had a lovely weekend with OH, went to the beach at the end of the road today so OH took his kayak and i took my sunbed and we stayed till sun went in, took a sf picnic but im shattered now hahaha

lots of water
sk milk for coffees (3)

30g porridge with blue berries & gs (3)

boiled egg (2)
sm amount tuna pasta (3)
40g of ice cream (3)
1/2 banana

1/2 rack of ribs (4)
150f mushy peas (3)
sweetcorn (2)

dark choc later (3)

26/26pp 10/49wkls

Your day sounds fab Sweetie! I love how you can do an odd PP day when it's necessary, such a flexible option with SF! X

Back