Food diary & Thursday weigh ins on simply filling

Re: Food diary & Thursday weigh ins on simply filling

Ha ha ha - WW bread, what's the point???!!!!

i had to really think what the point is !!! and why i dont have normal bread but now i remember why and its because its ' free' on simply filling x

I think WW/Low Calorie Bread is ok but you do need at least 3 Slices to make it worthwhile lol! It's excellent that its free on SF tho! Your Fry Up looked so yummy,I just nearly took a bite out of the iPad! X

ok been to beach again today and took sf picnic but having to change to pp because of dinner choice

oats, yoghurt & fruit for breakfast (2)

fritatta x 2 slices (5)
baked crisps (3)
ham & ketchup sandwich (4)

now most of the above wld have been free if i had stuck to ordering the usual of chicken shish from takeaway but i fancied a doner, then looked it up (too late) and for a med one its 25pp :eek: and ive ordered a large one (meat only in pitta) so will be more like 30pp :eek::eek: wish id looked it up before but oh well i shall enjoy it, i will be able to make up for it as i only have 5wkls left til thursday now !!!

ok been to beach again today and took sf picnic but having to change to pp because of dinner choice

oats, yoghurt & fruit for breakfast (2)

fritatta x 2 slices (5)
baked crisps (3)
ham & ketchup sandwich (4)

now most of the above wld have been free if i had stuck to ordering the usual of chicken shish from takeaway but i fancied a doner, then looked it up (too late) and for a med one its 25pp :eek: and ive ordered a large one (meat only in pitta) so will be more like 30pp :eek::eek: wish id looked it up before but oh well i shall enjoy it, i will be able to make up for it as i only have 5wkls left til thursday now !!!

I hope you enjoy your Kebab Sweetie, who needs Weeklies anyway ;-) x We can do this! X

Congratulations on last week's loss :) 1/5 of you gone forever - very impressive stuff!

The burnt bottom sounds very sore and uncomfortable. Bloody sun! I managed to get rather tanned feet while wandering around on friday despite putting factor 50 on them 3 times. I have a distinctly paler strip below my toes where my sandals went... Its not a great look, just a good job all my sandals are the same shape.

Fry up looks lovely and hope you enjoy your kebab tonight. Sure you will manage with the weeklies you've got left til thursday.

who needs Weeklies anyway ;-) x We can do this! X

hahahah i shall just have to have sf days till weigh inon thurs which is ok, serena its going to be 33 degrees tomorrow so we wont be hungry anyway ;) x

Congratulations on last week's loss :) 1/5 of you gone forever - very impressive stuff!

The burnt bottom sounds very sore and uncomfortable. Bloody sun! I managed to get rather tanned feet while wandering around on friday despite putting factor 50 on them 3 times. I have a distinctly paler strip below my toes where my sandals went... Its not a great look, just a good job all my sandals are the same shape.

Fry up looks lovely and hope you enjoy your kebab tonight. Sure you will manage with the weeklies you've got left til thursday.

thx atomic that sounds so much doesnt it one fifth(20%) of my body gone hahaha

i put factor 50 on it today and most of day had a sorong over it on beach, luckily no burnt bits today :)

i enjoyed my kebab but a chicken one would have been just as nice, oh well ive eaten it now ^^
it's going to be soo hot tomo, and i normally clean the house top to bottom on mondays, i may have to do it tuesday x

hahahah i shall just have to have sf days till weigh inon thurs which is ok, serena its going to be 33 degrees tomorrow so we wont be hungry anyway ;) x

I hope you're right ;-) Although I'm out to lunch with my friend who's on a stopover from Scotland, god help me! X

I hope you're right ;-) Although I'm out to lunch with my friend who's on a stopover from Scotland, god help me! X

can't you tell her she has to come to urs to nibble a lettuce leaf ;) x

can't you tell her she has to come to urs to nibble a lettuce leaf ;) x

Normally yes but she booked a table at the local Working Men's Club, I'm thinking ill just have Egg on Toast (And lettuce for breakfast and dinner!) x

im having sw kfc chicken, hm chips, corn on the cob, bbq beans and chicken gravy , ill post a pick when its done !

Sounds absolutely fab. SF-style baked chicken is one of my absolute favourites and nearly what we were having tonight but have gone for a chicken and spinach curry instead in the end.
Look forward to the picture :)

here it is

Attachments

• 1374512603976.jpg
    1374512603976.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 73
MMmmmmm. Looks fab. Very impressively evenly coloured chips! Are they just done in the oven or are you one of these lucky people with an actifryer?

And an odd question - is that doughnut peaches in the tub in the background? I keep seeing them everywhere at the moment and want to try them but them i remember that i always find peaches profoundly disappointing. Are they particularly different to usual peaches? If in fact that is what they are...

MMmmmmm. Looks fab. Very impressively evenly coloured chips! Are they just done in the oven or are you one of these lucky people with an actifryer?

And an odd question - is that doughnut peaches in the tub in the background? I keep seeing them everywhere at the moment and want to try them but them i remember that i always find peaches profoundly disappointing. Are they particularly different to usual peaches? If in fact that is what they are...

it was lovely ! no i dont have actifry but i parboiled as usual then used 6 tsps of olive oil as theres 3 of us then cooked on next one down from top @220c rather than 200 i normally do them on and turned over half way through

they are actually apricots in both packs, but i know the sqashed peaches you are on about, they are everywhere atm and i havent tried them but wld have thought theres not much difference in taste.probably look nice if roasted to make a peach melba x

mondays food

yoghurt, oats and apple

1 x piece of fritatta, made with new potatoes, feta, egg, herbs & splash of yoghurt and milk (1)

slimming world kfc chicken x 3, corn on the cob, bbq beans, chips & gravy (1)

46/49

ill repostthis kfs recipe as its lovely

i used to make this when i was on slimming world but it would also apply to simply filling aswell. for pp dieters you cld easily work out points :)

8 -12 x skinless chicken drumsticks or thighs

jar of chicken bovril (i know asda sell it)

breadcrumbs using ww bread

mixed herbs

garlic (opt)

lots of black pepper

1 egg

chilli powder (opt) use according to taste but id use about 1/2 tsp

salt

remove skin and simmer chicken in boiling water for 15/20 minutes

while this is cooking mix the garlic, bovril and egg together in a bowl

in another bowl mix the breadcrumbs, mixed herbs, black pepper, salt, chilli together

preheat oven to about 200c, gas 5

now for the messy bit

dip the chicken into the egg/bovril mix and then into the breadcrumb mix and put on a baking tray sprayed with frylight, repeat till all the chicken is done, spray the completed chicken and put in the hot oven for 10/15 mins

serve with chips made with frylight, beans & or salad & corn on cob

i thought it would be hrrible with the chicken bovril but it's lovely and everyone who has had it has asked for recipe (non dieters btw)
st the recipe on here for you all, kfc recipe

Back