ProPoints Food diary to keep me on track!

MrsLmc said:
Ohh enjoy your weekend away, have a ball and worry about the plan when you get back. Congrates on the loss xx

Thank you!cant wait havnt had a night away from little one since he was 5 months old,over 2 years ago!so gonna enjoy every moment xxx

Hello!!!just wanted to quickly update!!anniversary night was AMAZING! Oh asked me to MArry him!!!got a lovely diamond ring!love it!!had an amazing night. Xxx

Attachments

• image-3962091312.jpg
    image-3962091312.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 62
aww wow congratulations babe, thats fantastic news!! well done on the 2lb loss aswel! :) xx

oh n u look gorg in ur pic xx

aww that's good then, wish my oh would eat healthy with me, might stick to it better then! xx

Congrates and you look fab in your picture xx Great now too that your oh is in the plan with you, it makes it so much easier when they are eating the same things, you don't feel like your eating on a diet anymore xx

Havnt tracked my diary on here this week but have stuck to points,just lacked slightly on exercise this week off for Zumba tonight tho so head back into it!!!xxx

Aww how lovely! Congratulations on your engagement :flowers:

You look gorgeous in your pic! I'm the same height as you and I'd like to be a size 12 again, I'm currently a 16 and it seems so far away! I've set my goal weight at 12st 5lb as I was a comfy size 12 last time I was that weight, however it was before having my daughter so I know I'll probably need to go lower than that now.

Keep it up anyway, you've done really well to lose over 2st so far! And what better motivation than getting married!

Congrats on engagement and on the loss! Every bit in the right direction. :)

Put on 0.5lb today,must of been the weekend away.really struggling with ww now considering switching to slimming world to c if that does anything,anyone els tried slimming world?xx

I've done slimming world before. Lost quite a bit but it's hard trying to cook fresh things all the time n quite costly, I work shifts so need things I can stick I'm microwave! Xx

kezzalicious30 said:
I've done slimming world before. Lost quite a bit but it's hard trying to cook fresh things all the time n quite costly, I work shifts so need things I can stick I'm microwave! Xx

Really kez that's interesting,thanks coz I find it hard to cook fresh alot having a job college and a child so maybe won't be best after all will see x

Back