FOOD DUMP !!!!

I'm dumping fruit... i would really love a fruit salad right now, with some crisp apples and a couple of grapes on top... hm...

Today I am dumping Starbucks Latte!!

Are you not allowed milk on Slimfast Lind? Or is there something I need to know about the Starbucks Latte?! You have me all worried now, it's just coffee with skimmed milk right (since I ask for it)? ... :confused::confused::confused:

Are you not allowed milk on Slimfast Lind? Or is there something I need to know about the Starbucks Latte?! You have me all worried now, it's just coffee with skimmed milk right (since I ask for it)? ... :confused::confused::confused:

I know! All these lovely things (although Star****s isn't my idea of loverly but that is my anti-corporate and anti capitalistic head talking) being dumped, including your fruit salad...:confused: I reckon it's time to cut yourselves some slack...one latte and one fruit salad won't hurt, right?

I know! All these lovely things (although Star****s isn't my idea of loverly but that is my anti-corporate and anti capitalistic head talking) being dumped, including your fruit salad...:confused: I reckon it's time to cut yourselves some slack...one latte and one fruit salad won't hurt, right?

Yes it is just milk and coffee. But I like it with semi skimmed and hazelnut sauce and a bit of vanilla and then a bit of sugar in it. So yes I have to dump it!! lol

Yes it is just milk and coffee. But I like it with semi skimmed and hazelnut sauce and a bit of vanilla and then a bit of sugar in it. So yes I have to dump it!! lol

Ah the sugar and the flavouring...mmmm...yep I won't complain about that dump then as sugary things lead the most well intended to crave more (I am one of those, man those mint chocs on the weekend oops!)

Ah the sugar and the flavouring...mmmm...yep I won't complain about that dump then as sugary things lead the most well intended to crave more (I am one of those, man those mint chocs on the weekend oops!)
I found out that after eights only had something like 35 cals each so I ate them over Christmas. What I didn't bank on was the sugar craving afterward!!

Ahhh Lind - I did make the mistake of the Starbucks Latte today (I didn't actually know it's like 80% semi-skimmed milk?! yes I'm an idiot), however, I discussed the problem with my boyfriend : and if you want a coffee, have an Americana with a shot of skim. milk in it. :D 15-20 calories for a medium one. That way you can still have Starbucks coffee on the go, and not feel bad. ;)
mmm...coffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffee...coffee... *hides away with a cup*

Ahhh Lind - I did make the mistake of the Starbucks Latte today (I didn't actually know it's like 80% semi-skimmed milk?! yes I'm an idiot), however, I discussed the problem with my boyfriend : and if you want a coffee, have an Americana with a shot of skim. milk in it. :D 15-20 calories for a medium one. That way you can still have Starbucks coffee on the go, and not feel bad. ;)
mmm...coffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffee...coffee... *hides away with a cup*

That is so good to hear!! :D
I thought for one moment I was going to have to give it up completely!! I was nearly crying :cry:!!
I love coffee....and did you know there is a new study out showing that if you drink 4 or more cups a day then you reduce your rick of having a stroke!!

I was nearly crying :cry:!!
I love coffee....

I love cream in my coffee...as a treat, rather than milk every now and again, not loads, just enough to cool it and make it yummy...

and did you know there is a new study out showing that if you drink 4 or more cups a day then you reduce your rick of having a stroke!!

Doesn't all the conflicting advice regarding food and things do your nut in sometimes, though? One minute something is bad for us, the next it becomes the latest fashion! ARGH!

I found out that after eights only had something like 35 cals each so I ate them over Christmas. What I didn't bank on was the sugar craving afterward!!

i had an after eight today, nobody had them at christmas

I dump those big triple chocolate chunk cookies you get from supermarkets and stuff. They are just evil and yummy.

i dump maltesers (again)

because i was moaning aboot how tempting they are, one of my colleagues has bought a packet in for me!

i was MOANING!! that was not a MALTESER REQUEST! aaarrrrghhh!

because i was moaning aboot how tempting they are, one of my colleagues has bought a packet in for me!

Sabotage Rhuba?

well, he's a guy, who's addicted to chocolate. he claims it was to celebrate me losing my 1lb this week - i had to explain that it doesnt work like that!

ah yes, lose a pound then eat a box of maltesers? not rocket science is it love.

Chicken Drummers
Chips
Tesco finest pork and leek sausages
Chocolate cake
Phish food Ice cream
Tiger bread
and the whole of Hotel Chocolat again!!! :cry:

Today I dump chocolate. In particular Double deckers and dairy milk. Galaxy as well.

Today I dump chocolate. In particular Double deckers and dairy milk. Galaxy as well.

Galaxy is awesome... I love it. :D
but I'm not dumping it.. Not really craving for chocolate at the moment.

I dump muesli.. again. I want some oaty goodness. :cry:With some raisins and some nuts ... god I love raisins .... yum ...

Today!! (5th March) I dump SUSHI. The raw fishy kind with the little ricey things, the seaweed wrapped kind, the warm Teriyaki chicken type, all types of sushi, I love it, I really would like some!
I will go to Yo Sushi for my birthday, so I'll be patient until then. :D

Last edited:
Great idea!!

I dump Nutella!! I do not want to go into my daughters jar with a spoon! lol

Back