FOOD DUMP !!!!

Great idea!!

I dump Nutella!! I do not want to go into my daughters jar with a spoon! lol

I've just had three teaspoonfuls since yesterday...I'm carbing up this weekend, I have a good excuse...er....:eek:

I'm dumping marshmallows and Lasagne (Not at the same time). I've been craving these really bad since i started my diet.

having just eaten about 6 i dump fig rolls (which is probably the effect they will have !!)

whooo MommyB, toilet time. :D

I'm dumping chillies in here beacuse I think in my overzealousness Saturday they caused untold misery gut-wise...blah!

:eek: I love my chillies nex!

I do too, but I think I made my curry too hot Sunday and that made tummy very miserable! I'll make it a temporary dump as by Friday I'll be using them again :D

I think you can grow accustomed to them Nex, I started eating them as a very young soldier in Singapore and over the years just used more and more. I eat at least 2 bags of the green finger chillies from Tesco a week. I grow my own Scotch Bonnet chillies on a sunny window sill as well. Now they are *HOT*. :) *SHE* won't even let me kiss her when I've had them in a meal. LOL

i'm dumping go ahead muesli fingers. i bought them as a low-cal snack for mid afternoon. i've already had my snack and could quite easily eat the rest of the pack. dagnabbit!!

Today I am dumping my husband in here!! Just for the day...can I do that?
He told me that when I decide to have my tummy tuck I should get my boobs done too!!!! :copon: So he is dumoed for the day, I told him he has to make his own tea tonight, that will be take away and I'll be back on here tomorrow dumping bloody Chinese! :cry:

OOOOPS! that's him in the sin bin then Linda.

My question: Why would you need a tummy-tuck in the first place Lind!? You weren't as big as I was to begin with, but I don't have issues that would warrant such a drastic thing! Most loose skin clears up within a year, and is hastened with exercise and toning. :)

Either way, I'm dumping Warbuton's 'Crusty Loaf' here. It FEELS so tasty. AND dumping the marmite-cheese straws I made for my OH yesterday. They smell so good, but I didn't even nibble, nothing!

Minerva, when I was pregant I was huge, everyone thought I was having twins. My tummy has been so streched and I have some strech marks that are over and inch wide and over six inches long. I went to see my GP when I started my diet and she said I would probably need one. I not planning on having one too soon though, I had read that you need to give you skin 2 months for every stone lost. So I will give it a year after I reach my weight. I don't mind a little bit of loose skin but my C-Section scar gets sore because I have a flap over it.
Sorry about the essay! lol

That would explain a lot, in your avatar you look so young (about my age?) didn't realise you have a little one! That would screw around with skin, especially if there is excess weight involved, and a c-section... I sympathise.
Still - I'm a believer of not being ashamed of your body. We all have flaws, there are always things we'd like to change - but I'd rather see a REAL person on the beach in a bikini than a sculpted mannequin type of person. I wear my scars, stretch marks, loose skin as a mark of victory than a thing to hide. I don't care what some random on the street thinks - they can f-off!

I am here, I am me, I live for my happiness. (Of course without hurting anyone else, and being as kind and helpful to others as I can be!)

Good on you for dumping your OH for the evening! He has no right to say anything! :)

Reactions: Jim
Still - I'm a believer of not being ashamed of your body. We all have flaws, there are always things we'd like to change - but I'd rather see a REAL person on the beach in a bikini than a sculpted mannequin type of person. I wear my scars, stretch marks, loose skin as a mark of victory than a thing to hide. I don't care what some random on the street thinks - they can f-off!

I agree with that 100% Minerva.

Today I dump gobstoppers (not that you can eat one in hurry mind you) as my tongue is really sore from sucking one yesterday....ouch!

Back