FOOD DUMP !!!!

Thick white toast with real butter. Making it for my daughter. Smells so good.

Strawberry sundae with ice cream, strawberry sauce, meringue and whipped cream! Was a 4 a few mins ago but now about a 2 as I had a satsuma lol Still want to put my face in one though!

I'd love an iced donut!! it's about a 4 at the moment but they only come in packs of 4 and if I buy the pack I'll end up eating the LOT :( staying strong *cries* lol

I'd like to dump full fat sausages! Really fancy a full fat sausage sandwich in crusty doorstop bread!

marie have you tried the turkey sausages from asda there lovely

wine!

Oh and chilli & salt chicken with egg fried rice and curry sauce from my local chinese!

savoiardi.jpg

Trifle sponge fingers! Couldn't stop eating them, didn't seem too bad at just 24calories each but it is when I eat a ton! Argh :S

Ice cream!! I heard the jingle about 4 hours ago and now it's all I can think of :eek:

Six 800g jars of Hellmans full fat mayonnaise. Luckily, I sold them to someone on Facebook for £12 the lot ~ same as I paid for them when they were on special offer at Asda!

DUMPED

In a moment of madness I bought ten pizzas and froze them. I figured I've have half a pizza (450c) for a meal, put the other half away till the next day, or even the next meal.

However, I could not stop myself from eating a whole pizza in one go. Next day I ate TWO in a day. Phoned b/f and begged him to take them away to his own house.

I'm really proud of myself for doing that!

The Baileys cake I am baking for my boyfriends mums birthday, must not eat the off-cuts!

All I want is fresh white bread smothered in butter :'(

Sorry chicken and leek pie that's in the freezer calling me... You've been dumped!

Back