FOOD DUMP !!!!

Another good tip, but a bit mingy is to take a bite of what u like take a couple of chews then spit in bin. You register the brain that uve eaten it and the craving goes. I lost a stone in a month once doing this. Remember to eat healthy too though.:D

Another good tip, but a bit mingy is to take a bite of what u like take a couple of chews then spit in bin. You register the brain that uve eaten it and the craving goes. I lost a stone in a month once doing this. Remember to eat healthy too though.:D

Please be careful with this - it can lead to an eating disorder, and could be considered a disordered activity in itself :(

I would only do it with high calorific foods. I must reiterate I still eat healthy low cal meals. Sorry if I hve mislead anyone :(

I would only do it with high calorific foods. I must reiterate I still eat healthy low cal meals. Sorry if I hve mislead anyone :(

Hey hun, did you know that calories are carried through your saliva? So you already took in a lot of the calories from that food anyway just by chewing it and you might as well have eaten the bite and enjoyed it! Your weight loss is more likely down to your healthy eating so well done on that :) if you're going to eat a bite of something yummy you may as well enjoy it x

I was lying in bed this morning thinking 'would it really be so terrible to go into town and find a café for a cooked breakfast' I mean, I could justify it as a low carb meal assuming I stayed off the toast or fried bread. The answer is yes of course it would be terrible. Ive even booked a hotel next week as room only so I don't have to eat their breakfast. Im NOT doing it. So there.

BREAD! im eating a bread free diet.. lots of people recommended this, but my partner keeps making toast or jam sandwiches..... i even sniffed the loaf of bread, i want it so much lol, but not giving in!:17729:

I did the same thing with a tube of Pringles sitting open in my cupboard.....smelt soooo goooood!!!!

Learning to DUMP

I need to DUMP a large packet of jellies that are in the kitchen press.. Friday night is so hard for me as I'm home alone and this is normally when I 'pig out' in secret.. Don't get me wrong I'm well able to snatch times to eat all the wrong things in private.. But Friday nite is the big one. Well I'm not going to do it tonight, I need to be strong! I'm going upstairs to put a colour in my hair and put on a bit of tan before I sit down and enjoy Celebrity big brother with no crap on my lap. Dump dump

Dump every nice thing in house.. im out of control

Coltsfoot (cough candy). Stood in the paper shop today staring at it, was so hard not to come home with a bag! Bloody lovely stuff! :p

Macaroni Cheese. 2. But I'd love it!

Chipolatas
Any form of cheese sandwich
Peanut butter

Weird cravings I've had the past week!

Xx

Back