FOOD DUMP !!!!

yippee

Can I dump Tescos in here!!. Being as it's just at the botton of my road, it's far too tempting just to nip & grabb all the nibbles. :break_diet:

I cant stop thinking about food right now! At the moment I'm really craving:

Ham and Pineapple pizza from Dominoes yum!
Mr Kipling french fancy cakes (i can eat 8 on the trot!)
Cheese knot (the bread with the cheese on top mmmm)
and
COOKIES!! I love them so much! If theres anything that will make me cave, its cookies :(

My little brother is going through a "I love baking!" phase. Right now, there's chocolate chip cookies, chocolate muffins, fudge, shortbread and fairy cakes sitting in the kitchen. Dumped!

I wish he'd make something healthy. :(

My little brother is going through a "I love baking!" phase. Right now, there's chocolate chip cookies, chocolate muffins, fudge, shortbread and fairy cakes sitting in the kitchen. Dumped!

I wish he'd make something healthy. :(

Cakes ARE healthy in moderation...one fudge, one cookie or half a muffin or one if you dare...the whole lot wouldn't be but ONE should be okay?!

^I'm horrible when it comes to junk food. If I eat one cookie, I will end up eating 10. I'm better off just staying away from it all completely. >.<

^I'm horrible when it comes to junk food. If I eat one cookie, I will end up eating 10. I'm better off just staying away from it all completely. >.<

Aw, that's a shame...maybe when you feel more comfy around all types food (that comes in time)...my beau cannot eat stuff that 'tempts' him at the mo either...

Aw, that's a shame...maybe when you feel more comfy around all types food (that comes in time)...my beau cannot eat stuff that 'tempts' him at the mo either...
Hopefully. I can deal with "tempting" foods when they're portion controlled. Like, a packet of something. But when there's just loads of it sitting in the cake tin, I'm pretty much doomed. :rolleyes:

I am dumping biscuits, cakes and hot puddings.
I shall be back later with other foods that are getting the permanent heave ho lol.

I have a Harvester Restaurant meal planned for the afternoon, so I'm dumping a spit roast chicken in advance. Grrrrrrrrrr!!!

And the blue cheese sauce on the salad cart. LOL.

Amaretto and Coke.

Back