FOOD DUMP !!!!

I used to love turnip and potato mash Janey, with loads of fresh ground black pepper. That's a no no of course for me now.

Fresh baked bread still warm, with butter melted into it. = 4
Curry = 3
Big box of thorntons which were going to be a gift to some people in new zealand (who don't have thorntons there poor things), but is now going spare cos I found out I can't post it over. = 3.5
Fresh baked bread as above with mature cheddar either melted on or straight. Oh that's a 5, just to smell it!
Cheesy mash with farm shop sausages (sitting in my freezer currently) = 4
BUT
A slim sexy body = 5!

i'm with you on the thorntons, got some viennese truffle in't cupboard = 4.5
managed to stay away though! yay!

Maybe I'm lucky, don't really like hot cross buns that much...the smell of freshly baked/toated ones is nice though...maybe just have your fill sniffing them...or maybe that could be a trigger? Hmmm...

Hot Cross buns already?

I have been sniffing them, I was caught with my head in the bread bin having a good smell!!! :8855:

Tescos are doing 2 packets for 85p. It is so not fair!!! :sigh:

Jeez, and it's not Easter 'till the tenth of April?

ARGH! it's a colleagues birthday. and there is cake! with smarties on! 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5!!!
i had 3 smarties, then promptly poured myself a licorice tea and left the room. i feel quite proud of myself.

there are also double choc cookies and jam donuts in the kitchen calling my name. go awwaaaaay!

Cadburys creme eggs = 4

I so want to get some and stash them for when I'm off this diet! Bad idea to have them in the house, I keep telling myself I'll buy them nearer the time, as it's only february there's no point yet. :)

i'm dumping every item of food within walking distance of where i am right now!!

having one of those picking days.....

rubbish!

i'm dumping every item of food within walking distance of where i am right now!!

having one of those picking days.....

rubbish!

I am with you on this one and was about to post something similar.

Especially cheese and bread. and chicken tikka.

Just about any food = 5 x5!

I am dumping cream eggs!!! I used to love Easter but now it's like a long lasting living nightmare!! In fact I am dumping Easter! :wave_cry:

With you on the creme eggs thing too! Totally.

I have promised myself I will buy a creme egg on good friday, I finish foundation the next day so it'll be a little reward.. Delay tactics are good!

With you on the creme eggs thing too!

I'm beginning to think I am strange, I don't like hot cross buns or creme eggs...eeek?! Do they do Easter eggs in proper dark chocolate though, like 70% plus cocoa solids...mmm...then I'd be in trouble...well...maybe not...

I'm beginning to think I am strange, I don't like hot cross buns or creme eggs...eeek?! Do they do Easter eggs in proper dark chocolate though, like 70% plus cocoa solids...mmm...then I'd be in trouble...well...maybe not...

Yes they do Easter eggs in very dark chocolate. My hubby said I should treat myself to a small egg on Good Friday but I am not going to because I know if I start i'll n ever stop.

Back