FOOD DUMP !!!!

Pizza, I'm a huge pizza fan, nothing would make my stomach happier right now then devouring a Papa Johns. Luckily they're expensive and I've already had to replace everything in my fridge once this week.

If one was put in front of me however, well....

When I was in Tesco yesterday evening - Minstrels (-2). I paused, looked and then said to myself 'just keep walking'.

At home last night - cheese on toast (-5). I had a bad day yesterday, feeling very tired, fat and sorry for myself. I could almost taste the melted cheese...mmmm. Settled for a cup of tea instead ;)

Twice today the betty crocker advert came on the telly and that chocolate cake looks so delicious that i want to eat a really big slice. I had to physcially hold myself back from the cakes at my parents house today. So i'm going to dump all the cakes that my eyes can see (even when they're closed).

I'm dumping a white chocolate magnum that's in the freezer downstairs. Also dumping my evening bit of toast and jam as I have no cals left today :(

i would like to dump crisps, thats my only fall back :S i actually prefer them to choccie

A baquette with cheese and onion in and toasted under the grill, please dump it, I so want one

Mmm... that sounds nice. :(

At the moment I'm cooking up some bacon which is fine, but the smell is making me REALLY want hash browns!

Toast absolutely dripping with butter. Had a couple of drinks tonight, and I'm always a sucker for carbs after drinks, but I'm gonna leave this one here!

Back