FOOD DUMP !!!!

Hot Ribena to sooth my tonsilitis.

Ah well :tear_drop: will have to do ;)

Fresh jam doughnuts that my son (who is training to be a chef and is a fantasic pastry chef) made and has just bought home. They are still warm and smell yummy. I had one last week, but I need to be strong.

Crispy roast potatoes and half a pound of best butter to smooth over them.....:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Brilliant idea - a great way to distract yourself!!!

kudos plus sweetie for this forum post!

I had to stop reading at about page five, as I am afraid of drowning or having to swim to the bathroom.
My mouth is watering soo much:tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop:

Now I crave every food mentioned:eek:

Well done to everyone who has managed not to succumb to those evil temptations:D

Vix.

Blimey...remember this thread!!! It would have to be OH's Mum's cake...good door stop but awful on the tum! :eek:

Also, we have one more cornish butter and cream scone left...and I'm NOT eating it!

I am gagging for a glass of Aussie red wine:party0036:5+++

and some cottage cheese with pineapple????:eatdrink051:

Spanish Paella with lashings of extra virgin olive oil :D

Ham, cucumber, and tomato on toast with LOADS of salt....

I spent a whole month being really good......reading this thread made me hungry.............

Tapas at one of my favorite restaurant in Beijing....... Lamb Chops and a plate of fried Baby squid ......oh so good

Hi Rowan,

I have moved your other post to the WW forum as I see you are doing WW.

Here is the link

http://www.minimins.com/weight-watchers/30605-i-m-bit-dilema-how-much-lose.html#post471750

I am holding it out to throw it away but i am clinging to the other end i am crying - i think i have an aero problem!

candy.gif

Have a bit of fruit like an apple and see if you still want the aero after that and if you do, perhaps then put a ban on buying them or letting anyone take them into the house.

Here is a guide to help you make your way around the boards.

http://www.minimins.com/introductions/787-mini-s-guided-tour-minimins-website.html

Love Mini xxx

Back