FOOD DUMP !!!!

This morning I really wanted my old breakfast of Peanut Butter on Toast - 4 and I really resisted the urge because this is my favourite. I had new new breakfast of cereal instead, once I had convinced myself that it was the better option. :)

Crusty white bread - 4
Thin fries - 5

Feeling crappy and a bit ill and am craving bad carbohydrates when I'm not even hungry!

Cheese and Pickle Sandwich - 5
I really really really want one!
Don't need one, not hungry, just want it!! :(

• flaming jacket potato - a sweet one! with LOADS of lettuce, some baby plum tomatoes and cottage cheese.
  • porridge with fruit and yoghurt
  • last night, baked potao with beans and cheese = 4.
Forgive me, I'm new here, but I'm reading the quotes above and feel that they are all remarkably healthy food choices (OK the cheese would have to be low fat). So why ban them?

You could surely eat all of these foods as part of a calorie controlled diet couldn't you? I'm getting a bit paranoid about my food intake if the above are deemed as being forbidden!

X

I totally aree with you. However it all depends on the diet you're doing. If you're on an abstinence diet ala Liptrim etc. then yo'll crave food of types. HTHs

just made the kids mince beef and onion pies with puff pastry - OMG Pastry.......
Had to leave them to it as temptation was too great - hence why I am here - DUMP the pastry NOW

Salty Popcorn and a huge bag of minstrels I didn't partake in at cinema but cant stop thinking about. DUMPED!!!! :D

All food from India and the surounding areas - have just been to the Mela and it all smelt blimmin gorgeous!!

BEN AND JERRYS PHISH FOOD ICE CREAM AGAIN!! = 5!!

DUMPED DUMPED DUMPED:mad::mad::mad::mad::cry::cry::cry:

i need chips and curry sauce....DUMPED!!!

I spent this afternoon making home made Meringues with my daughter then loading them with fresh whipped cream and peaches - DUMPED!

The big mac meal with no cheese and extra extra sauce - DUMPED!

Cocopops with full fat milk. DUMPED!!!

Hezz - I don't know but you've admitted it so it is behind you and you can move on lol. Dump the rest of the munchies! x

Back