Food Junkies Diary now having a bash at Atkins :p

You say you don't much like meat - I hear you - fish? tofu? quorn? prawns?
I don't like fish at all apart from tuna and white fish if its drowned in a sauce:eek: :D:D
Bit of a crap contender for a protein diet really aren't i:rolleyes:
I need to do this though at least long enough to kickstart my loss say 2 stone, then i'll go back to sw :wave_cry:

sw? the devils diet lol.
all those carbs, be careful you will put some weight on to start - did you do mainly greenie days on sw?

there are a couple of veggie atkins people on the atkins board (girlygirl is one)

Thanks for the tips guys, when i do SW i normally do extra easy but i think if and when i do go back to it i'm going to avoid carbs as much as poss. it would be nice if and when i reach goal to do it th dukan way with 1 pp day as i like that idea :)

Ooh thanks will give the brad a try.

Yep. I'd give him a try too ;)

As Vicky says, when you're "done" with Dukan, you'll need to do a period of reintroduction before SW... poles apart on the spectrum are us and them!

hey there key i hope we are ok this fine rainy afternoon !!!!!!!!!!

Not rainy here but it's distinctly dull and grey and it looks as if night is falling already at 4.15pm :-(

Good evening my lovelies sorry i have been a bit absent today, work has been ridiculously manic and i'm glad to be home. I'm going out with a friend for dinner tonight to the pub. My plan is to have a steak with a salad. Rest of day has been good, breakfast was the usual porridge and lunch was a turkey ham salad and a strawberry fat free yoghurt :) Hope you've all had good days i'll be catching up with your diaries later when i'm back :)

How was the pub babe? Did you manage to abstain from temptation? ;)

Morning i had the surf, turf and cluck with salad and my friend ate the scampi and i left the peas it really stuffed me. I only had diet coke cos i was driving. Today may be harder as the mil is coming tonight from cornwall for hubby's birthday. Food will be easy as i'm cooking at home but i may crumble on the vino front.

Mmm pub grub sounds yummy. A little glass of vino if better than half a plate of carbs (in my opinion) ;)

Morning my lovelies :) well i did have two very large glasses of wine last night oops :( I did enjoy them though and its back to the grindstone today i've just got out the bath. Off to get dressed and have my porridge now.

Good morning all well i haven't done the diet properly since sunday, i need to jump back on over the next few days.
I'm going to official wi tonight at my sw class as i have a pass so i'm continuing to do my wi there.

what have you been doing non dukan?

Oh no FJ.. what happened? Don't put it off too long as the weight lost comes back really fast if not consolidated!

i've not been bingeing just not doing dukan to be honest the pp days make me feel bad all that meat and i can't stand fish lol the only bit i enjoy on a pp day is my porridge. And eggs lol. I do need to get back on board and i will do at some point uggs week. I am also looking at atkins at the min as there seems to be more choice. Whatever i choose your stuck with me as i've kinda come to like you all lol ;)

Back