Food Junkies Diary now having a bash at Atkins :p

and how have you got on then with WI?

Last tuesday i lost two pounds but only cos i binged over the weekend lol. Anyway back into atkins i'm gonna have to get some corned beef i love it :)

ah ok. me cheryl and linz all wi on thursdays too :D
mm i love corned beef too - can you tell...with mayo and cheese yummy. im getting some more when i go shopping tonight. just check carb content. p.s. do you like hot dogs?

nooooooooooooooooo im going to defect to atkins at this rate not the corned beef again

lol hope we are all doing ok ,hi there kay !!!!!!!!!!!!

ah ok. me cheryl and linz all wi on thursdays too :D
mm i love corned beef too - can you tell...with mayo and cheese yummy. im getting some more when i go shopping tonight. just check carb content. p.s. do you like hot dogs?

OMG what are you trying to do to me??? :cry:

I'd have been tempted to do Atkins (for the cheese) but I'd miss my oatbran now more than the cheese (who'd have thought it?) but best of luck. Hope it works for you, let us know how you get on.

You can have your oatbran after induction lol. Breakfast for me is sausage, bacon egg and mushrooms. Perhaps i need to move my diary over to atkins where it can't tempt you all as much. How would i move it?

dont leave us we can cope xx

Aww thanks Scrumper :) its day four of atkins for me today and i'm feeling really good. I'm on a night shift today so my day will be a bit upside down. When i do get up i'm going to have a cheese omelette with sausage.

Yes i tried dukan first and found it quite hard as i'm not a big fan of meat lol. I'm finding atkins so much easier :)

Don't go! There's Atkins mentioned on the title. Folk don't have to look:D.

(I like hearing about the cheese;)).

i just cant work out a diet with fat in it ...but love the thought of it lol

i had slow cooked beef yesterday didnt add any liquid it had fallen apart after 5 hours lol but it was soooooo good

Back