food mentioned (Kd you may be able to help)

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by richman14, 4 August 2009 Social URL.

1. richman14

richman14 Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(33.1%)
    Not that i dont like the cd bars because i really do but i saw a kit kat small one was only 165 calories?

so if you had one of them instead of the bar would it make much difference?Im guessing the cd bars has the right stuff in it to keep u not hungry?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sbridge7

sbridge7 Silver Member

Diet:
    Maintenance after CD
    There are probably a lot of sugars which could potentially knock you out of ketosis in a kit kat bar. However, there are more carbohydrates in some of the bars, which also could knock you out of ketosis depending on how carb sensitive you are.

4. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Aha...just logged on..how's that for timing.

Nah, sorry but the kit kat isn't a suitable replacement for a Cambridge bar.

For one thing the CD bar has a 3rd of your vits and minerals, also higher protein to help stop you being hungry and the kit kat will bring you out of ketosis and you really wouldn't want that...think hunger pangs, and cravings for other junk.

Kit kats = nice. You can have one a day for the rest of your life after the diet if you want...just not at the mo ;)

5. richman14

richman14 Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(33.1%)
    thank you kd do you eat much choclate now you have been maintaning your weight for so long?

6. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Not a great amount, but only because I don't crave it any more. I did go through a curly wurly stage mind you :D

Still have chocs from Christmas here :eek: Am working through them bit by bit :D

7. richman14

richman14 Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(33.1%)
    thanks for the help Kd!! I am not sure if you can see my post above about the gym!! promise last question!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.