foodfairy's food diary :)

parkin cake sounds fab - we have a taster session at our class next week - so I think I'll make that!

So you can have the WHOLE thing, to yourself for a Health B OPtion and 4 Syns or just syn the whole thing for 6??? Have I got that right???

Don't worry about the fry up! We all get tempted at times - just try and even things out for the remainder of the day and stay good!!

xx

hmmmm not been doing too good at all over the last few days, eaten EVERYTHING in sight an have put 7lbs on......:eek:

i must get back on track and todays gone well so far, having a beef & noodle stirfry for tea tonight ( green day so beef as a health extra ) cant wait!!!

Don't worry, we all have times where we stray off of a diet, just draw a line under it now and plan your meals out for the rest of the week. I always want to eat more when its miserable outside as there isn't much else to do!

Im praying for some sunshine so i can get out in the garden or go for a walk over to the lake!

Good luck for the rest of the week x

Come on Foodfairy - where are you?? No hiding or we will have to come round your house!!x

lol!!! sorry girls have had quite alot on these past few days :D

well this week has been ok apart from a blip on tuesday when i stuffed my face, but thats over and done with now and am back on track :)

i do have a family party to go to tomorrow night at a restaurant so im having the night off plan but will get straight back to it sunday morning.

havent been to class this week as ive benn so busy but will be going next thursday instead....i need to stock up on scan bran...i never thought id say that lol :eek:

hope everyones doing ok :)

Oh we had a taster session last night at group and we sampled the sticky toffie pudding scan bran cake. I personally thought it was scrummy.:D

That's funny cos we had a taster evening last night too!! I managed to get a recipe for syn free cream (well it's almost like cream)!! I'll dig it out tomorrow and post it on the Recipes thread. Sticky toffee pud is my fav and even if you eat the whole thing yourself in one go - it doesn't matter (provided you count it as syns/healthy option b)!

I actually had a change to my weight loss this week - not sure what happened to be honest - I actually lost two, yep - count them.... two pounds - instead of my usual one!!

By the way, a little tip. I've just bought some of the Oatabix ceareal - you can have two of them for breakie and they count as a health b option and 3 syns - and I have to say... they fill you up far more than ordinary weetabix or any other cereal i've had - so they keep you going for longer in the mornings - before you get the munchies!!

loopyloo
xx

almost forgot..... foodfairy we missed you! I was worried about you - thought you had gone completely off the rails after your blip earlier in the week! Am so pleased to hear you're back on track and sounding very positive - keep at it girl - you're so close to your goal!!

xx

aww thanks loopylou :hug99: i had last night off the plan as was at my family party which btw was a fantastic night!!

had lots to drink but not so much to eat as i spent that much time talking and catching up with cousins ive not seen in a few years that i totally forgot there was food there for the taking lol :D

im a bit hungover today so i'll be browsing the boards whilst laying on the sofa recovering :eek:

Back