ProPoints FoodieGal comes clean!

foodiegal

Hi all, I'm fairly new to minimins and weight watchers, I'm just starting my third week.

I track online and our internet is down at home at the mo. I can't get onto my tracker from my android, so I'm starting this diary to keep me honest!

Today, I am extremely hungover. I have been pretty naughty and I feel like I'm on "you are what you eat" where all the food is laid out. I'll be looking at it thinking, "Oh holy hangover god, what have you done to me??"

Anyway, I'll be honest and behave myself for the rest of the week.
Here goes:

B: Oats and more raisin. (50 g with 75 ml Skimmed milk) 6 points.
L: HM spaghetti sauce on whole wheat pasta (1 cup pasta, 1/2 cup sauce) 9 points.
D: 2 packets of hula hoops BBQ. 4 points x 2. 8 points
2 slices white bread with butter (1 tbsp)7 points

Daily points 30/30
So far I've had 1 litre of water.

Today has been a very, very bad day.
Onwards and upwards, tomorrow will be a better day.:sigh:

I had a very lazy day again today, cooking wise. I'm giving myself a break because I'll be knuckling down for the Feb challenge, which I'm hoping to be 8lbs lighter from.
So today,
Breakfast:Oats&more 50b w/75ml skimmed milk~6PP
Lunch:1/2 cup homemade spag bol a/ 1 cup wholewheat pasta~9PP
Dinner:Stirfry~13PP
Snack: 1 chic fudge square~2PP

So 30/30 points,today. I'm not touching my,weeklies tonight.
I've had 750ml water today, not including hot drinks. With 1.5 litres to go before bedtime. I'm starting the 30 day shred tonight after obese a year to save my life. then a portion of fruit and bed.

Not a fantastic day by any means, but a lot better than yesterday.

My food of the day today is mangetout. I love those little green bits of heavenly sweetness. Yum!

Ok today wasn't tooooo bad.
I started off with day 2 of the 30 day shred. I also remembered to take my cod liver oil capsule.( yay me!)
B: 1 apple and 1 poached egg on wholewheat toast. 6PP
L: spaghetti bolognaise 9PP (trying to,get rid of it before Feb)
D:: homemade oven cooked chips with two pork ribs. I'm guessing 17PP to be on the safe side.

That takes me to 32/30. I had a babybel light when I was peckish earlier which was 1PP. I'm also going to have a mini icecream worth 3PP.

So 36/30. I'll take those 6 from my 41 weeklies, so 35 of those left!
I've had 1.5l water so,far today, with another 750ml to go.
I promise,my eating will be better for the whole month of Feb and beyond! :)

Aw I know but looking at it in words it just doesn't look healthy lol! I'm sure it could be worse though! How are you getting on?:)

I have been doing ww since nov and only lost 5lbs as my losses have really slowed now I only have 8lbs to go its very frustrating. I am very motivated then I loose it as I finally lost 2lbs two weeks ago and then I STS last week and I reckon it will be the same tomo but we will see and the only thing I've done differently is I went out at the weekend so by the looks of it to loose this last lot I can't have any weeklies! So no life ha ha. How are you finding it?

Well it's normally harder when you have less to lose isn't it?
I'm sure you'll get there, it's not easy On the patience levels though!

Okay 1st Feb today, so on my best behaviour for the Feb challenge! I also on a mission to try to get as many healthy habits as possible crammed into each day.
These are:
(daily)
1 cup peppermint tea
30 mins exercise
1 carb free meal
2l water
5 fruit and veg
30 day shred

So today I had: all of the above (yay me)
B: 2 poached eggs on two slices of buttered toast, I estimated 11PP because electricity was off today. If this is wrong please let me know and I'll subtract the points from my weeklies.
L: bns soup. 0 PP
D:: HM "chicken nuggets"- 4PP with 1 cup macaroni- 7 PP

I had a baked apple for dessert, which came to 4PP and a nutrigrain for 4 PP in the afternoon.

So 30/30 pp. no weeklies, as long as breakfast points are ok.
I went walking with my mum as well, so I'm feeling pretty good today!

Sounds like you've started February off on a positive note - well done on fitting all of your healthy habits in, might have a think of some myself!x

Ok I know I didn't put up yesterday a menu, but I have it written down and will put it up tomorrow! Ok, so today was my once weekly healthy and filling day.

B: 2 weeta.bix with skimmed milk.
L: BNS soup
R: chicken thighs x 2 (with skin on, I just could not be bothered trimming my chicken tonight) with brownrice, broccoli and a sweet chilli sauce
I also had a plum and a slice of wholemeal toast with peanut butter.

So the points I'm taking off my weeklies are:
3 PP for peanut butter
3 PP for sauce
And I need to check the chicken thigh points tomorrow.

I did my 30 day shred, no walk tonight (snow!) And drank my 2 litres of h2o and cup of peppermint tea. I'm knackered and about to conk out! Over and out :)

Thanks white pigeon, dinner was lovely. I am regretting not taking the skin off the chicken now but yesterday was just a bad,day lol!
I'm not a big fan of broccoli either so that was my big sacrifice yesterday!:)

Wish I only had to feel guitly about the skin from a chicken ha ha since my 1lb gain this week I've gone off the rails! Must stop now!

Oh Jeebus, well I've been pretty bad this week. I have been very loosely tracking and although I'm pretty sure I never went outside of my points, I do know that I ate a lot of things that I shouldn't have.
So today I'm back to tracking online, anything and everything.
B: Oats and more Raisin- 5PP
L: BNS zero Point soup
D: 1/4 homemade pizza- 7pp
Snack: 1 Slice wholemeal bread with peanut butter- 7pp

I also had banana and I'm going to have a baked apple in a while for 4 PP.

No exercise today, I really need to get back on track. I think what has really pushed me off, is house hunting and just the stress of it. But I've been watching the biggest loser all week and it has really inspired me to pick myself up and dust myself off and work for a loss this week.
Thanks for reading this guys x

Back