Foods that are low in calories

Excellent!

I might start checking for mistakes on things I want vouchers for....:sign0151:

I went on food focus and it said i had had 1100 when in actual fact it was 673 cals. I've not bothered with the website anymore because it's not accurate at all. Best sticking to writing it down:)

Hi, for anyone who lives near a Somerfields, they've just started stocking Polish pre-packed sliced meats by Morliny; I had the Sopocka today (smoked pork loin), 100g has only 101kc and 2.9g of fat. The sliced sausage that they do is also low in cal. Really tasty, a nice savoury treat!

Low fat/low cal/filling treat -

A huge bowl of boiled cabbage......nope? That's just for me then....:eat::drool::crazy:

Hehe...
I just had a bowl of courgette, carrot and pepper, with a bit of spanish sauce for added flavour....nice:)

Low fat/low cal/filling treat -

A huge bowl of boiled cabbage......nope? That's just for me then....:eat::drool::crazy:
I love boiled cabbage! My friends/family always think I'm really weird for eating it, though.

--

Breakfast bars are pretty low cal (usually around 90 - 100). They're great for replacing normal chocolate bars. Especial the choc-chip ones. :)

merrangine nests are only about 50 cals, for when you need a pick me up.

Chicken noodle clear soup about 100 for a can, I have that at lunch while at work.

Marshmallow :)

I've just checked and found that weight watchers clear chicken noodle soup is 50 cals for a small tin!! fab news cos it's actually quite pleasant! I didn't know that about meringue nests tho... excellent!! and with some fruit it'll help my 5 a day :p

Not strictly a food but those highlights dark chocolate & mocha hot chocolates are yummy! I like options white choc with 1tsp coffee too.

Bernard Matthews sliced turkey with low fat cream cheese in the centre is delish, low cal and exceedingly filling. Throw in a salad and you have a complete meal.

has snack-a-jacks popcorn been mentioned? 31cals per salt and vinegar bag and it's yummy!

has snack-a-jacks popcorn been mentioned? 31cals per salt and vinegar bag and it's yummy!

Oooh, there's a salt and vinegar one?? I've only ever had the chocolate popcorn and I think it's 83 calories a bag. Must have a look for the salt and vinegar!

jelly!!!!

its sweet and you can get it without sugar!

I tend to have some if i am craving something sweet in the evening... raspberry is da bomb!

Back