Extra ProPoints Football stadium pies..

Just wanted to get in on this football business! Football banter doesn't get much better than in my house right now - I'm a Sheffield Utd fan and my OH is Wednesday! Awkward!

lilbabyfish said:
Just wanted to get in on this football business! Football banter doesn't get much better than in my house right now - I'm a Sheffield Utd fan and my OH is Wednesday! Awkward!

That must be fun!! My OH hates football! :(

Bye Bye Premier League.... :'(

I certainly am! Relegation itself doesnt bother me (well it obviously is upsetting) and if we're not good enough to compete in the PL then fine, but what upsets me is the lack of fight, passion and pride shown by the players in recent weeks and what devastates me more is the way our club is being ripped to shreds...as well as the kicking Rovers fans are getting from fans of other clubs and the media!!

It does seem very sad. Blackburn are a good family club, it seems a shame to go down without a fight, really.

I'm a Liverpool fan, sat watching us be 3-0 up against the chavs in the first half. Shame they couldn't play this team on Saturday!!

OH is an Arsenal fan, so the last game of the season is still going to be pretty tight for him!!

alwyn said:
It does seem very sad. Blackburn are a good family club, it seems a shame to go down without a fight, really.

I'm a Liverpool fan, sat watching us be 3-0 up against the chavs in the first half. Shame they couldn't play this team on Saturday!!

OH is an Arsenal fan, so the last game of the season is still going to be pretty tight for him!!

Yay to another Liverpool fan!

Let's give it a go!!!!

Think we'll end up finishing above the Toffees?

alwyn said:
Let's give it a go!!!!

Think we'll end up finishing above the Toffees?

I really hope so the bitterness that comes from them is bad, after Saturday they all piped up and some are family I've deleted them all off Facebook lol xx

charlie's~mummy said:
I really hope so the bitterness that comes from them is bad, after Saturday they all piped up and some are family I've deleted them all off Facebook lol xx

Lol at deleted them! We came back good yesterday though :0)

revilop said:
Christ, I don't like all this Liverpool talk! :)

Awww my lil heart bleeds for ya Pmsl!! Who u support then kiddo?
An yeah got a christening on Sunday an they're all blue noses :-( wish we'd have played like we did last night on Saturday but hey ho can't win everything well you can just not this season ;-) xx

charlie's~mummy said:
Awww my lil heart bleeds for ya Pmsl!! Who u support then kiddo?
An yeah got a christening on Sunday an they're all blue noses :-( wish we'd have played like we did last night on Saturday but hey ho can't win everything well you can just not this season ;-) xx

Yea me and my OH said the same thing about if only yesterday's score was Saturday! As to the christening... No throwing the blue noses in the font lol

Back