for anyone losing hope - 2st 1lb gone in 5weeks

bessie84

Silver Member
when times are hard on lipotrim (more often than not for me) just think of your very own personal reason for doing this diet and be determined.

if i can do it - im sure as hell, anyone else can. 2st 1lb gone in 5 weeks for me and to be honest, now im even enjoying the diet. i wont lie, ive had days where ive HATED it, but i just keep thinking about my own personal reason for doing this 1) ferility appointment on monday 2) i dont want to be the fat uncomfortable one in the baggy summer clothes 3) my bloke is so skinny, and never puts on weight with no matter what he eat, i think we look odd together pmsl.

if i can do it. you can. its hard in the early days peeps, but stick with it. xxx

ps: had my first compliment at weekend, ive never had compliments (not even from OH) My next door neighbour shouted "blo*dy hell, you look fab"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

KEEP GOING PEOPLE

Thanks for this I'm really struggling today - I have two out of three kids sick and not feeling great myself!! Tiredness is one of my biggest food binge triggers!!

You've reminded me to look at the bigger picture - and your reasons are great, good luck Monday!! I don't want to be dressed in layers come the warm weather, I want more energy and to be an example to my children!

Best of all I want to wear nice clothes!!!

Food will still be there when I'm fininshed !!

By the way fantastic loss - keep it up!!!

Tee hee I've had a couple of comments along the lines of 'there is something different about you!' I can't wait for the full on 'omg you look great!' comments though.

The best motivation so far is seeing the scales continually move down abd getting into clothes I haven't worn for years!!!

Over 2st in 5 weeks brilliant! Well done you Mrs Shrinking Lady :)

Always good when someone else notices and compliments you, I am sure you will be getting much more compliments... Also good luck with the fertility x

Back