• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

For those doing the january challenge

nice motivation !!

could you put me on the list please - i would like to lose 10ibs in jan will let you know on mondayx

How do I let you know my progress ?? I posted last weeks weight loss on the origanal thread but dont think you have pick it up :( as I am not a new starter I had to work out what I had lost in Jan alone .. and it was 6 lb in jan so far .... :)
thanks
katie

Hi can you put half a lb please, this is after re-feed and xmas so not bad. Thanks

Can I join in too please? I am on day 2 so will have 3 weigh ins in Jan - would 20lb be aiming too high? I will aim for 20 and if Im just under then so be it. I can always do an 'unofficial' weigh on the last day of Jan!

Thanks!

Scotsmist

Life is not a Rehersal!
How do I let you know my progress ?? I posted last weeks weight loss on the origanal thread but dont think you have pick it up :( as I am not a new starter I had to work out what I had lost in Jan alone .. and it was 6 lb in jan so far .... :)
thanks
katie
Sorry Katie....I thought I had got everyone...the original post is where you should post your loss.....I will update now.....loss of 6lbs, well done!