For those worried about refeed

Amanda105

Silver Member
I had my first meal last night, I wont tell you what I had but I couldn't eat it all...

I used to have huge amounts of food on my plate in the past, and although I still looked at my plate when i dished up and thought I'm gonna be starving still.... I most definately wasn't (not that the dog minded)

I just wanted to let you know.... And for the poo threaders lol this morning I feel like j wanna go, and I have not felt that feeling for 12 weeks lol

Xx

I am really pleased for you Amanda... I hope you carry on the same way x x

Food in your tummy and a good poo Amanda, what more could you ask for?! Glad it's going well for you sweetheart xx

The poo information was just for you two lol

Your tummy shrinks loads on this diet doesn't it, and I think that's one of the key things to retain afterwards to help with success in maintenance. I remember when I did Lighter Life years ago, and once I'd finished it, I could only eat teeny portions. My gluttony soon took over though and my tummy stretched and accommodated more food. This time, I plan to maintain small, regular portions throughout maintenance. xx

I know what you mean, I don't think I can cope with day 2 refeed just yet... Good job I don't have to for a couple of weeks, and I still love the choc shakes with Mint tea lol xx

Back