Forgive for I may have sinful thoughts thread

erm how many bb can we have?

i had a mass craving for beans on toast ..............it passed when I remembered I dont actually like beans on toast that much normally still makes a change from the usual cravings

Scrumper I miss beans (black beans, butter beans, kidney beans) and keep getting cravings for peanut butter on toast which I'm not that keen on.

Lol beans? really?
Im afraid to confess to having fich and chips last night :( oops!

Scrumper I miss beans (black beans, butter beans, kidney beans) and keep getting cravings for peanut butter on toast which I'm not that keen on.
yep i love my beans Kidney ect baked beans not too keen on , my 7 yr old loves beans too which means she gets them all to herself these days
its funny but ive had no choc cravings at all which i though would be my biggest problem as i was addicted to the stuff

I swear to god I can now smell chips with vinegar!!!!!!! I went through this when I gave up the fags too. I could smell them everywhere! Such a weirdo :D

Yes beans, ate them a lot pre-dukan as didnt eat meat.

Were the fish and chips good?
3 weeks and I can go off the rails a bit on holiday.

yes yum thanks :D felt stuffed after though lol! where you going on hol ?

yes you can swear in here thats what it for lol
i love fish from the chippy not the batter though but im not that keen on home cooked cod

Confession - I sniff my OH and the kids chocolate if they have it :)

Ah yes I do really notice the sweet and vanilla smells of all sorts of biscuits and chocolate when my family eats them. Even simple 'Nice Biscuits' smell absolutely DELICIOUS.

I have made chocolate mousse for pudding tonight (for 14 people - there are 15 of us but I won't be having it) so that's a lot of chocolate (the chocolate was the difficult bit - I usually sneak a square or two 'cos I do love dark chocolate, but I'm not fussed about the mousse). Now there is shortbread baking in the oven to accompany the mousse which possibly wasn't my best idea. The windows are open to evacuate the smell of baking asap:(.

I'm not really missing chocolate yet (it's not cold enough) but if it had been cold/winter, I'd have eaten some for sure. Am hoping I'll be on conso by the time the cravings start, then I'll buy indivually wrapped 5g squares and indulge.

...Well, I made myself some cinnamon and vanilla cake (muffin mix) because the smell was too tempting, so at least now the kitchen smells of Dukan-friendly cake! I've had my brans for today, but if I crack it's better that than shortbread. Plus there will be loads left for tomorrow/Monday when birthday cake will be eaten by everyone else (and by me had there been no alternative).

Oh, and I miss beans too, chilli is just not the same without kidney beans (so I don't have it!)

Last edited:
Back