Forgot...

LovelyLauren

My husband = My hero
Forgot my lipotrims today, and im sat in work STARVING!

and the oreceptionist is goin mad sayin i need to eat cos cant go that long (all day til7) without eating!

:( im so stupid! and now all i can think about is getting home so i can have one!!

Gota go straight from work to the airport to pick mummy and daddy up though! what a crappy day 2 forget!!

:wave_cry:

awww noo!!

Do you live near work to go home on your lunch break? Or is there no one that can bring you some??

Or any one in your office who does it aswell that wouldnt mind sharing?? lol

lol live about 20 minutes from town babe, no one here has even heard of it lol

and everyone is flying from Kenya as we speak!!

not actually Starving, but u knwo what i mean!!

jus guna have 2 wait til i get back from the airport at 7 ish!

silly me :(

xx

Hmmm.. Hopefully Ketosis will keep you satisfied... At the weekend I didnt have my first shake til about 5.30ish.. I was ok.. But it was hard to get all 3 in after that!!

im guna b tinklin all night haha

If you find it too much of a struggle why dont you have some lean chicken or plain tuna? Goodluck.XX

haha at bedpan imagine!!

Blue eyes, im scared to have chicken incase i eat everything in sight!!

im jus guna b good an wait, an maybe hav 2 together at 7 then my last about 9.. shouldnt b so bad that way!

hopefully lol xx

sorry to hear that

i did same thing other day and turned round and went back home to pick them up

lol im almost ready to leave work!! im close to lickin the table haha

but its sheer boredom an nothin else!!

Oh poor you. I have only just logged on or i could of dropped you some of mine. I live in Liverpool too. If you are still in work or want me to i can. Your probably at the airport now.

thats well good of you minimay

Oh poor you. I have only just logged on or i could of dropped you some of mine. I live in Liverpool too. If you are still in work or want me to i can. Your probably at the airport now.

Yeah thats really nice :)

See where else would you get nice people who are willing to do favours for you other than a fellow LTer :)

Im sure anyone would do the same. Being a fellow LTrimmer we have to support each other. I cant imagine forgetting my shakes and not being able to get to them.!!
x

I repped your for your kindness!! lol

Thanks hon! Your too kind,I was wondering what that was on the top of my screen doh! I am still tryin to find my way around this!:) Will defo have to look at the thread for minimins.

You are an absolute diamond my lovely!!

Thankyou so much for that today that was so kind!!

i struggled on and had a soup and a shake together when i got in, was like i was havin a propper meal lol

but thankyou so so much, and the same goes to you if your ever stuck!!

xxxxxxxx

I hope your mum and dad bought you a lovely prezzie from their hols?? (Not food or booze he he!!)

rrrr yano what they did!!!

i got marc jacobs perfume (fabulouse! i wana snog me haha)

loadsa gorgeoud bangles all made of wood and stuff dead african.. and a necklace and all sorts!!

im made up!

and nope no booze or food haha

xxxx

Back