Found it VERY hard today

michellewild

Well i still here but have found it extra hard today, making every1s sunday dinner, and them all sat round the dining table with me sat on the couch with my shake :sigh::sigh:, i have my first weigh in tomorrow so hopefully i have some good results;), god i am gonna need lots and lots of willpower to keep this up, really hope i can do it :confused::confused: xx

I know its pants when you have to do all the hard work and not get to eat with your family but its only for a short time and just think how fab you will look at the end of things.x

I find Sunday the hardest day too. Wont be long tho x

Well i still here but have found it extra hard today, making every1s sunday dinner, and them all sat round the dining table with me sat on the couch with my shake :sigh::sigh:, i have my first weigh in tomorrow so hopefully i have some good results;), god i am gonna need lots and lots of willpower to keep this up, really hope i can do it :confused::confused: xx

I know how you feel, I nearly caved in this evening. My family sat around eating PIZZA, the smell was just too much for me. I had to leave the kitchen to distract myself. Instead I sat here with my laptop and drafted mini targets. Good luck for tomorrow:D

Back