ProPoints Four months to my wedding and a stone to lose!!!!!!!

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1375211769.720219.jpg

Here's a pic of it! It's an old pic in case your wondering why Ders so many days on it hahahaha
You will defo do it! There's no such thing as I cant

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

So I weighed in today........ 9stone 11 pounds..... So I've ten or eleven pounds to lose... I was more but the last few days eating well has worked wonders :) im happy out :)

You got a good head start and you can have your chinese tonight :)

At least you have a def weight now and what you have to work toward. It funny i am loosing more weight for my sisters wedding as i am Chief Bridesmaid than i did for my own wedding two years ago. Once i bought my dress it fitted so good that didnt want to loose too much that it would ruin it and the fact that as bride you will be beautiful no matter what weight you are. Whereas as being the fat bridesmaid beside three skinny sisters is no fun :(

So I weighed in today........ 9stone 11 pounds..... So I've ten or eleven pounds to lose... I was more but the last few days eating well has worked wonders :) im happy out :)

Well Done Sweetie :) Are u having your Chinese to celebrate? X

Just realised I never told you my name, its Ciara! well done that's fantastic you must be so trilled are you having your chinese

Hi sorry took ages to get back x My goal is 21.5lb hoping that isn't to optimistic in 11 weeks! but will just give it my best shot xx Mmm i love Chinese too x

Hi girls :) sorry I'm getting back to h so late I had a busy day :) well I had weetabix for breakfast and I had a chicken curry for my lunch and was still so full that I didn't have dinner. I hope I haven't done too much damage by having my Chinese but I got it out of my system and I'm done now with it... But oh my god it was so so yummy.......my name is AISHLING by the way :) and yeah 21.5lbs is so manageable in eleven weeks!!!! Stick with all of us for motivation and u won't go wrong....l x

Well go on aishling tell us what ya got in the chinese

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well we sat in for our lunch and I had a chicken curry fried rice a few chips and a coke. I prob used all my weeklies?????

Now I had 21pp for it and haven't used any of my weeklies yet???? Might I b ok?

I think you did really well with your choices Aishling! Did you want help pp-Ing it exactly? I've got my Eat Out Guide if you do.x

Yes please that wud b great but I'm afraid to find out also ha ha

So today is the start of a new month.... A new season..... Really good time to set new goals and stick to them x

Do u have any ideas what your goals will be? I will have a look once I'm home re food, won't be till later this afternoon.x

My goal for this month is to lose four or five pounds and in general hav a better approach to eating..... Stick to meals and snacks and no binging oh and do some exercise too!!!! Those are my goals for August!!!!!

My goal for this month is to lose four or five pounds and in general hav a better approach to eating..... Stick to meals and snacks and no binging oh and do some exercise too!!!! Those are my goals for August!!!!!

August looks like its shaping up to be a good month for you ;-) We will all be here for you, every step of the way!!! X

Thank u very much and same goes here of course :)

So far so good. Stayed within points so I'm a happy girl today :)

yay for staying within points its a good start for a great month. My goal this month is to get to goal

Back