Four's diary

Hey

I managed another good day yesterday on Atkins. Last night I was craving so badly but I just had a cup of tea. I even took photos of my food lol.

We have neighbours kids in with us, mum and dad were off galavanting. We walked their little legs off them last night, took them to the park in the dark lol. Anyway by 9:30 all of the children were asleep. They didn't wake till gone 7am this morning so hopefully no grumpy child's today. It's usually mad house when our kids and theirs have sleepovers.

Today we are off into town, there's a cat show on so we are taking our gang down to see it. I'm hoping to get a wee walk round on my own too.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Morning 4 ... I must go to a cat show! I've never been and I love cats! Although I'm not sure I could resist stealing one! Lol

Hope you have a good day :)

Today was good. Freezing though.

Lots of lovely cats around and we got to pet a few too.

Was supposed to be going to a 50th birthday party tonight. Secretly I'm happy we aren't - hubby got us lazy head on and wanted to watch tv instead.

Morning 4 ... Nothing wrong with a lazy day - I definitely need one! Lol :)

Alpaca lazy time is over - lol

Yesterday we walked round the walls of the village got a puff going so that was good. Makes me want to get back into my couch to 5k again - in July I managed 3k jog then I just stopped.

I was good yesterday and despite scales showing slight loss yesterday that's back on today. I think I will need to look at everything I eat as its been three weeks now :(.

I was reading on spark people email out about other people and your weight loss. Well I realise hubby falls into a category or two - he's a sabotager and he's put weight on as I have lost it. I know it's hard for him but it's hard for me too - its taken a lot for me to lose my weight which sits at 4stone and 2lb just now. I'm over the worst now it's the nitty gritty weight. I asked him last night to try help me so we will see.

Morning 4, sounds like you had a houseful then :)

Morning everyone. Got plans on being good today again. Got dentist at 11:30 then a quick scoot to asda without the kids. I'm leaving my grown up son in charge for an hour today which is good.

Morning love, good luck at the Dentist

No love, I'm too busy with everyone else's, that plus I'm in maint anyway

Evening 4:)

Dentist didn't go well. I need two fillings replaced but dentist had to abandon my teeth cleaning and scaling half way through. I'm recovering from infections including sinusitis and tipping the chair back meant I couldn't breathe well or swallow. I was almost sick with the gunk gathering in my throat. So I've another app booked for in three weeks time and hopefully my passages are a but clearer. Yuck yuck yuck.

Okay I need to get on this site on a computer so I can do a signature and some stats now I have a few posts to my name.

Food wise doing good and hubby decided to join the ranks.

Morning 4 ... Good luck with re-looking at menus! Things can creep in so easily :)

I need to get my booty out of bed as I've a long day ahead of me. I'm feeling positive about this mornings weigh in, I think I am lol..

I will report back this evening and must try get on this site on a computer - I neeeed to update my stats.

HI Jim :D.

Yesterday was the longest day I have had in a while. After being ill last month and not taxing my car for a couple weeks I had more or less become a vegtable at home. Well this week I have got out and about and been to the dentist, shops & a meet up which was yesterday.

I think I feel better for it.

Earlier this week we had two chicken meals so I had very cleverly saved the carcases from them. On wednesday night I delightfully boiled them up and added an oxo cube to make tasty stock. Last night when I got home I used all the veggies I could find and made a lovely big pot of soup. My kids sat moaning while I chucked in the rest of the chicken .... "mum we dont like courgettes" LOL it was funny. Then when it was time to eat they all had second helpings!!!! how funny is that.

Anyways - thats whats on the menu today, it was very nice I sprinkled chilli powder in it too for a wee bit of spice.

B - protein shake
L - will be soup
D - probably eggs cooked in some shape or form with mushrooms and a tomato.

Last edited:
Okay venting here.

My teenage son is 'too cool' to be safe out in the dark and the rain. I don't like this one bit. It's bad enough he point blank refuses to wear a cycle helmet but this latest thing argh.

He delivers newspapers. I bought him reflective armbands with LED lights in them. Has he used them ... Nah!

This guy who is a regular guy in our village saw my son out on his bike and bought him a proper reflective cyclists jacket and gave it to the shop to give him. So my son left it in the shop where he picks up his paper from and it's been there for weeks.

Tonight it's dark and wet and he's going out on his bike with with a black jacket on.

I just told him if he isn't wearing that reflective jacket home from the shop I will personally go in and embarrass him into wearing the jacket. I don't want to but this whole thing about him being too cool to wear reflective stuff or a helmet when he's out delivering newspapers is driving me crazy.

I'm considering confiscating his bike and making him walk.

Hi sweetie - vent away! Although my DD only 7, the one thing that i stick to however bad the reaction is safety - i've backed down on many other things (i'm a stubborn cow) but for safety i use that pig headed gene - do what you know is right for you and him honey xxxxx

Find some gruesome videos on YouTube of kids his age having bicycle accidents that might make him think twice - when I was 13 I saw one of my neighbours boys get knocked off his bike and killed - you gonna have to be firm with him xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well he ended up wearing his reflective jacket - he's not too happy about it but I told him he'd have to give up his paper round if he didn't.

Doing okay today. Yesterday sadly I ate cake when I shouldn't. The sales sts today so I'm hoping there's no gain ver the next day or two and I'll be back on the straight and narrow.

B- was missed today (not my fault other half gave me ten minutes notice that we were going out) got back at lunch time very crabby
L- large mushrooms fried in soy sauce, scrambled eggs with some smoked cheese and ham.
D will be chicken and something.

Back