Four's diary

Hello 4. Always good to hear about someone else being driven mad by their kids :D don't feel so alone!

I'm not an expert or anything but your menu plans look awfully on the low side. Are you eating enough?

Ransh ... You have my attention ... Never thought about that, I wonder if I make a more detailed menu plan too that might help. Is there anything online to look at as a comparison? What about weight, do you need to adjust for different weights and how much you need to lose? I have read the old Atkins book and Nerris&India too, I believe there are differences to the new Atkins diets - is there something I need to know that would help?im trying to stick to induction too.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Morning 4... :)

I have been walking on air today. Only lost 1/2lb on scales this weekend. I've been wearing 16s for a while and kept buying them. on Friday night after coming back from window shopping I decided to go raking in my wardrobe.

Pulled out every pair of trousers - I tried on per una trousers size 14 and thy did up!!!!!!!!!! Tight but they fastened up. I always thought per una sizes were small so talk about being happy. I need to shorten them and they will be good to wear. I dug out other jeans and trousers ... Today I'm wearing size 14 jeans and it's maxing the difference they have made to my shape. (I was a 22). I am convinced I look thinner in my clothes than i do naked.
I noticed on the ones that are 12s they fit me in the legs and bum so that's promising, just the ole belly fat to go now.
:)

Wow! Well done 4 ... Although I look hideous nekkid so always need clothes on! Ha ha :)

Well done 4. Isn't it great when you find stuff in the cupboard that now fits....and going out to buy yourself a treat is nice too:D
Keep it up!
Xx

Morning 4, that's a great feeling isn't it love :D

Good for you, I do like a good success story!!!

Its been a funny old week. On thursday our power was out and the neighbours took us in. they have a generator and were the only house on the road with heat and lights. Anyway out came the toast and the cake and all things bad. It always takes me 4 days to get over a carb attack, I was as good as I could be but had succumbed to the toast. So I STS, at least I didnt gain!

All is not lost - I dug out some photos of me, I think the photos speak for them selves. Do I look any different? :D

Attachments

• oldme.jpg
    oldme.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 29
  • new me.jpg
    new me.jpg
    218.1 KB · Views: 27
  • september.jpg
    september.jpg
    474.6 KB · Views: 29
Love the photos - well done:D
Xx

Morning 4... The photos are fantastic! Well done! :)

Morning 4, looking good there love.

At last 1lb down this morning - pity it wasn't yesterday for the Christmas countdown weigh in lol. I went through my wardrobe yesterday and sorted out everything that was above a 16 and some of the 16s. It's bare now but good, I can see what I have to wear. Still walking on air.

As for dh - well I read the riot act to him again. He gets early morning chest pains. Been to doc - major high cholesterol etc. so he says - he can't diet till his job is sorted (he just got a new job). I yelled at him he'd be dead by then .... Oh so dramatic. Told him there's no effort in healthy eating, eat what I eat and he doesn't even need to plan or think about it. He needs to lose at least 3 stones and he's 50 soon. Doc says if you get to 55 then the drugs are just for maintaining life not preventing problems. Wake up time!!!!! I worry about my other half a lot, but on the other hand he needs to help himself too. We've all been there, I know how hard it can be that's the sad thing.

Well done four - keep going!

Agree it's difficult with ohs - if you can just get him started that might help - DH didnt believe but of course got to target stunningly fast - sigh - men!

Morning 4, I agree on the OH bit, get him on it, most blokes find Atkins very easy as it doesn't involve starving yourself. Probably the hardest bit for me was giving up Beer, but being allowed to drink red wine helped no end :)

I got to catch up with everyone's diaries and my own. Not had chance to get online so much the last day or two.

Today I'm feeling cold brrrrrr. Went to the big smoke this morning with the bambinos. Dh was working and dropped us off to save on parking problems. It was nice, the continental christmas market was on and there was plenty to see.

I did treat myself to a pair of boots, proper knee high ones made from leather. Ooh can't wait to wear them with my new winter dress I got last week. Not all boots are the same, I had to try loads on till I fond the right pair.

Was peeking on the scales - I've lost 3lbs this week. I've not adjusted my ticker as it isn't official weigh in day yet. That brings my loss to 4st7lb.

Wow! well done 4!! Amazing loss! :)

Well done 4 - keep going:)

Back