Four's diary

Mmmmm yes lovely, not really suitable for strict induction, but yummy indeed.

Morning 4 :)

Yum I will try cheeseburger pie for sure.

Yesterday the kids had three hospital appointments -eekkkkkk My youngest daughter has to get eye surgery so she was getting a pre surgeon appt - she sees the surgeon next weds. . My eldest son started on the grazax trial for his hay fever. My other son had an eye appt too, he was/is on the list for getting contacts as soon as he's old enough to instal them himself.

Still I was 'good' as good i could be on the road

B was 1 bodied egg, 1oz cheese and two wafer thin hams
L was plain cooked pork ribs & salad which I didn't finish

D was chicken & mushrooms oven baked in cream and curry sauce. Served with stringy beans and i had a few bean sprouts too

Today - no clue for lunch but dinner will be a meatloaf

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Oh I've ordered ground flax seed to try.. I don't have a microwave so will be looking for oven cooked adaptations of mim. :).

Oven cooked mims taste better in my opinion....just dont get it quite as fast:)

Shell ... the creamy chicken was simply cream with curry powder stirred in. The whole family ate it! I used the mini fillets and it looked good.

Kat - do you have a favourite mim recipe? And how long do they store if I made up a batch?

Today I had soft cheese and bacon rashers ( the crispy ore cooked sort) for lunch. Dinner was a huge veggie affair with a home made meat loaf. Everyone ate that too and enjoyed it, even hubby said yum.

I started feeding them the family same as me as I am fed up with cooking separate meals - cant say they've really noticed much difference except they get potato wedges and stuff.

Tonight I am chuffed - went shopping ..... I have been looking for a new coat. Mine were too big and my friend had very kindly taken them off my hands lol.... So I went into new look first and didn't see a coat I liked, well there was one a sort of wrap coat BUT I wasn't in love with it. So off to next with hubby in tow and I spotted one! It was a lot of money, £75 to be exact and hubby very kindly bought it for me for Christmas. :D. Then we went into sports direct to see if I could get a coat for our 15year old. I was in there trying on the boys coats to visualise whether it would fit him and I found one that would be too small for him but fit me perfect - lol guess what .... I ended up with a second coat. This is a no fear coat and will be brill for walking on the beach where I live as it is quite heavy.

Morning 4... Foods sound lovely and what a great shopping trip! :)

Morning 4, sounds like a good day. :)

I started feeding them the family same as me as I am fed up with cooking separate meals - cant say they've really noticed much difference except they get potato wedges and stuff.

That's how Colleen and i do it, we eat the same except I have extra veggies and she has potato's, rice or pasta etc.

Evening 4. That's what we do too - except DH eats the same for main meals and supplements with cakes and doughnuts when his weight drops too low - men!!

I made oopsie bread today. Used my patty tin and made 4 perfect 'rolls'. I also put the rest in a couple silicone cake tins I have. I ate the little loaf shaped one like a baguette for lunch with bacon in it. Yum.

Morning four:D. Sounds yummy - dont eat it all at once;)
Xx

Morning everyone.

Early start, out took car to garage for a service. Been to doctors, got back and tackled laundry mountain.

So now I'm hungry, lol, need to forage.

Morning 4, i had to scrape the car this morning, we missed all the snow they were threatening though. ;)

Lol no only one at a time. I'm still chuffed with them.

Speaking of weather, yesterday hubby came in from the back garden and asked where the shed roof was. Lol it was completely gone, the shed is behind the garage 50feet away from the house so we hadn't noticed it nor did we know how long it was gone.

Well okay - a neighbour called in and asked us if we'd lost a roof ... It's almost funny but not really. The roof hit their garage roof and knocked off some tiles then hit there conservatory and damaged a window. *sigh*.

Morning 4... What a bizarre thing to happen! Hope nothing was ruined in the shed! :)

Back