Fraggles Exante Diary

Not much to report today. Tried the Mushroom soup last night which actually wasn't that bad. I still much prefer the shakes so will be buying only shakes next time. Unfortunately I still have loads of soups and bars so I will have to have the odd one occasionally.

Official weigh in day tomorrow so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for an extra couple of pounds off today.

I've taken to browsing online clothes shops every time someone in the office is eating something that looks nice to stop me thinking about food - there is one thing I love more than food and that's clothes. It will be really nice to be able to go in to any shop and buy what I like rather than what fits.

Ooooooh noooooooo

Oh dear I'm sooooooo hungry all of a sudden. My stomach has been really growling at me today. I managed all day but got in and decided I had to have something so had half a bar with my shake and then a small block of cheese. Ok so not a total disaster but I'm still reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly hungry. Any bright ideas??? :confused:

have another shake your allowed up to four and until your in ketosis that will make it easier and it wont affect your loss.

also have a green tea

Official weigh in today :)
Lost 9lbs this week. Very pleased! I managed to stay strong I used guitar hero to distract me - I know I should grow up but it worked.

Week1 - 9lbs

Well done Fraggle! thats a great loss, and you've also found a good way to distract yourself from the peckish attack. Hope week 2 goes well.

Mocha yuk!!!

Note to self, mixing a choc shake with filter coffee does not make a Starbucks style mocha but rather a nasty gloopy mess. Actually it's not that bad I think the coffee itself was to blame - must complain to management about quality of coffee! ;)

Things are going pretty good in general. Feeling really good and haven't had anymore urges to cheat. Going to ababy shower at the weekend which will be an interesting challenge.

Advice needed

I'm off out tonight and I was wondering how much damage would be caused by having some chicken if it is just chicken. In theory it wont take me out of ketosis as there are no carbs but has anyone done this and found it had a drastic effect or is the odd bit of extra protein not too bad?

Chicken and veg or salad should be fine just no lemon on the salad it shouldnt affect you at all have a good night.

I had salmon & salad last Friday lunch-time and still lost 4lbs last week - so it should be ok - like you said - no carbs, low fat - no citric acid, should be ok now & again as a planned addition.

Still on the wagon.....just

It's been a tough weekend.
Thanks for the advice Spyro
Friday night we went to Nandos and then to the cinema. I stuck to chicken wings and a few olives. Yummy!!! I really thought it would make me want more but it was just really nice to have something different.

Yesterday was another matter, I went to a baby shower where there was a lovely spread of finger food and I swear the sausage rolls were calling my name. I did it though, I resisted and everyone was very impressed. However having discussed curries I couldn't get the craving out my head so when I got hone to find I had no shakes left I demanded my hubby bought me one. Luckily I had a change of heart just as he was about to call and dutifully went and had my soup.
Very glad I did this morning. :cool:

Wow, that was true will power, first the party then the curry - well done.

Thanks for the encouragement I really needed it this weekend.

I've just had confirmation my next pack has arrived - I've ordered just shakes this time as I'm really struggling with the soups and bars. I've still got loads of soups and bars left so I can have the odd one if I fancy a change.

I'm actually really looking forward to a nice cold Vanilla shake when I get home today -what on earth has happened to me!!! :D

Feeling really good today. I went diving last night and it was nice to know I could manage it without getting too tired. I still think I need to come off it for my diving holiday as I think 4 dives a day for a week maybe asking a bit much on 600 calories. Also how would I explain the pouches at Egyptian customs?????

Really impressed wih Exante. My new pack came and I had put in the delivery comments on my order that if possible could they switch the choc shakes with vanilla and low and behold the did!!! Yummy!!!!

hats great news i wonder if it was the other way round whether they would do it lol

Is there a way to change the name of the thread? I think I'm way past day 1 now.....

yep go to the first post that you wrote and click edit at the bottom of the post next to quote then click advanced edit and it will bring up the title then change and save it. hope that helps

Weigh in this morning....... 5lbs down - YAY!!! That's a stone in 2 weeks.
Fingers crossed for week 3.

Back