Frances' New House, New Life, New Start Diary...

No no.. King Crisps.. Tayto are for culchies ha ha ha ha.. Love me crisps.. Need to cut them out tho.. I eat them too often.
Haven't had any today but that was coz the Our Lady's Basket was empty.. The girl is in now filling it back up :eek:

HAHAHAHAHAHA Oh dear......i've been culchified!!! Yikes!!!
Loooooove crisps but i got the 2pp packs from aldi and they're yummy - and cheap too!

Fingers crossed,yes stress seems to be a big factor for people to start up again!
And believe me his life is one big stress!!!!

Going to view three houses this evening.. All in Crumlin (same area we are both from)..
Then, Jonathan is away in Wexford overnight so I've to collect Stringer for his early and late evening walks (Lets hope we don't get attacked again!!!)
Looking forward to having him to myself :) Hate sharing him with Jonathan ha ha

Dubchick81 said:
And believe me his life is one big stress!!!!

Going to view three houses this evening.. All in Crumlin (same area we are both from)..
Then, Jonathan is away in Wexford overnight so I've to collect Stringer for his early and late evening walks (Lets hope we don't get attacked again!!!)
Looking forward to having him to myself :) Hate sharing him with Jonathan ha ha

Oh dear bout ya brother!
Ohh fingers crossed that one of the houses will be 'the one' :0)
Aw that's nice that you are getting Stringer back,oh I'd be the same with Jon and Lola,was bad enough when I hurt my back and couldn't go for the dog walks!

Oh dear bout ya brother!
Ohh fingers crossed that one of the houses will be 'the one' :0)
Aw that's nice that you are getting Stringer back,oh I'd be the same with Jon and Lola,was bad enough when I hurt my back and couldn't go for the dog walks!
I know its horrible isn't it?! I'm like 'go away he's mine' ha ha..
Only have him for the evening.. Will drop him back to Jonathan's later on then.. May have him to myself again tomoro evening as Jonathan thinks it'll quite late when he gets back so I'll do the walks so he doesn't have to.. he'll be wrecked.. Was on the road to Wexford this morning at 5am.. Working a full day.. n later most probably and then an early start again tomoro he wreckons n late back.. Good job we've nothing on the weekend coz he'd be no good to anybody! lol

Dubchick81 said:
I know its horrible isn't it?! I'm like 'go away he's mine' ha ha..
Only have him for the evening.. Will drop him back to Jonathan's later on then.. May have him to myself again tomoro evening as Jonathan thinks it'll quite late when he gets back so I'll do the walks so he doesn't have to.. he'll be wrecked.. Was on the road to Wexford this morning at 5am.. Working a full day.. n later most probably and then an early start again tomoro he wreckons n late back.. Good job we've nothing on the weekend coz he'd be no good to anybody! lol

Lol yea Jonathan will be worn out I reckon!
So you having a chilled weekend then or you seeing the girls?
Aw nice that you can take Stringer for some walks though.
Oh I'm sure Stringer love both of you but favours mammy(don't know if you are Mam)lol

Lol yea Jonathan will be worn out I reckon!
So you having a chilled weekend then or you seeing the girls?
Aw nice that you can take Stringer for some walks though.
Oh I'm sure Stringer love both of you but favours mammy(don't know if you are Mam)lol
Ha ha ha.. Yea.. we're like idiots.. i'd be like "Stringer get Daddy" ha ha ha... pair of spa's we are.. lol

No just a chilled weekend.. Am out with work next Tuesday evening and then out with Elaine on Thursday for Athur's Day.. Have Friday booked off work.. So a quiet weekend this week

Dubchick81 said:
Ha ha ha.. Yea.. we're like idiots.. i'd be like "Stringer get Daddy" ha ha ha... pair of spa's we are.. lol

No just a chilled weekend.. Am out with work next Tuesday evening and then out with Elaine on Thursday for Athur's Day.. Have Friday booked off work.. So a quiet weekend this week

Haha we are Mum and Dad so it's not just you ;0)
You're busy next week then..good to have a fun night out though :0)
And nice to have a quiet weekend as well ;0)

Haha we are Mum and Dad so it's not just you ;0)
You're busy next week then..good to have a fun night out though :0)
And nice to have a quiet weekend as well ;0)
Yea thankfully not even in form of going out this weekend.. I say thankfully coz its the end of the pay month (Get paid on Tuesday) so am skint.. have €110 to last til then...
Have seen a lovely dress in Dunnes which is perfect fit that I want to get for Jonathan's nehews Christening.. Its €40 so dunno if I'l wait til I get paid to get it, or just go n get it... Seen fabulous nude KG's that would go lovely with it which I might order too.. They're €109 but they're worth it..
I have them in black so know they're nice n comfy too which is a bonus coz they're HIGH...

Awesome, obviously we celebrate St Patricks day with a few pints of Guinness but I'd never heard of that. I can't stand Guinness Ralph loves it.
We're looking at coming to Dublin for my birthday this year but flights are so expensive near Christmas time:(

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

LOL Any excuse over here for a knees up! To Arthur!!! ;)

Awesome, obviously we celebrate St Patricks day with a few pints of Guinness but I'd never heard of that. I can't stand Guinness Ralph loves it.
We're looking at coming to Dublin for my birthday this year but flights are so expensive near Christmas time:(

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins
Yuck I hate Guinness.. I'll have vodka n diet coke so its the right colour.. lol A
Aww really? What about if you don't book return, but 2 one way flights? Does that work out any cheaper??
If you want I can try booking with an Irish IP address.. See if that worked out any cheaper... Just a thought.. Or if you hav family or friends here they cud do it.. Security n all that.. :)
Love the dress and shoes! I love shoes!
Oh me too.. They're lovely aren't they.. Shud I get them???
I have the black ones as I said on MFP.. But the nude are FAB...
LOL Any excuse over here for a knees up! To Arthur!!! ;)
To Martha... lmoa

To Llamas!! :)

So jealous-love Arthur's day but working this year. :-(

How did house hunting go?

Also love the shoes and the dress! Buy both! U can never hav enough of either! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

To Llamas!! :)

So jealous-love Arthur's day but working this year. :-(

How did house hunting go?

Also love the shoes and the dress! Buy both! U can never hav enough of either! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'ver never been out for it.. This is my first year.. So gona go somewhere local first for the "to martha" coz it'll be too much of a rush tryna get into town before 17:59 with only finishing at 4.30... So we'll stay there for a but, and then head into town...

House hunt is still ongoing.. Been to see 5 houses this week.. All alone as Jonathan's been working late and is now in New Ross working at the Ploughing Championships, back tomoro...

I like your thinking.. I think I will.. I deserve it.. N sure who knows when I'll be able afford such things in the future :)

Back