Frances' New House, New Life, New Start Diary...

Good luck tomorrow girl!!!!!!!
We're off to the ploughing on Tuesday - might see your OH there ;) (i'm a real farmers wife now ;))

Good luck this morn hon. :)

Was keeping an eye out for houses the last time I was up with my sisters. Googling them but mostly too expensive for ye I'd say. Ha... I'll keep looking. :)

Everyone deserves a treat aswel hon. I spent last weekend shopping! The whole weekend... In and out of Kildare village, newbridge.. It was lovely. Hadn't done it In ages! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck for the WI, keeping my fingers crossed for you! xx
Thank you :)
Good luck hun. Sure you'll be grand.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins
Thank you :)
Good luck tomorrow girl!!!!!!!
We're off to the ploughing on Tuesday - might see your OH there ;) (i'm a real farmers wife now ;))
Ta hun..
Aww he's home tonight...Not sure if he'll hafta go back down to undo whatever it is he done down there.. ha ha..
Good luck this morn hon. :)

Was keeping an eye out for houses the last time I was up with my sisters. Googling them but mostly too expensive for ye I'd say. Ha... I'll keep looking. :)

Everyone deserves a treat aswel hon. I spent last weekend shopping! The whole weekend... In and out of Kildare village, newbridge.. It was lovely. Hadn't done it In ages! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Aw yer very good hun... We drove around Crumlin like idiots one night last week looking for houses ha ha..
Just remembered I forgot to try on my black KG's so I can order the nude ones.. Can't remember if they're slightly big on so may need the smaller size.. Am usually always half pissed when I put them on ha ha.. Have decided defo getting them.. Sure Jonathan doesn't know what shoes I currently own, so he won't know the difference :D

So done my WI this morning and am up another half.. :mad:
Am amare it could simply be my muscles are still tensed from Wednesday nights torture, oh I mean class.. ha ha.. but its still annoying..
Saying that I did drink, and have chocolate and crisps most days this week so kinda deserve it.. Why can't I just eat what I want and lose weight.. If I ever find a magic lamp that's gona be my wish.. I only want 1.. I'll give away the other 2.. I wish to be able eat what I want and still lose weight until I reach my "perfect" weight and have a stunningly beautiful, yet still curvacious figure... That's not a big ask is it?????? :D

Dubchick81 said:
Yuck I hate Guinness.. I'll have vodka n diet coke so its the right colour.. lol A
Aww really? What about if you don't book return, but 2 one way flights? Does that work out any cheaper??
If you want I can try booking with an Irish IP address.. See if that worked out any cheaper... Just a thought.. Or if you hav family or friends here they cud do it.. Security n all that.. :)

Oh me too.. They're lovely aren't they.. Shud I get them???
I have the black ones as I said on MFP.. But the nude are FAB...

To Martha... lmoa

Nude go with most things I have some gorgeous ones like that but the have a gold glitter heel I think you should get them :) I'm a bad influence when it comes to shoes

Dubchick81 said:
Am amare it could simply be my muscles are still tensed from Wednesday nights torture, oh I mean class.. ha ha.. but its still annoying..
Saying that I did drink, and have chocolate and crisps most days this week so kinda deserve it.. Why can't I just eat what I want and lose weight.. If I ever find a magic lamp that's gona be my wish.. I only want 1.. I'll give away the other 2.. I wish to be able eat what I want and still lose weight until I reach my "perfect" weight and have a stunningly beautiful, yet still curvacious figure... That's not a big ask is it?????? :D

Yea exercise can sometimes make is gain so am sure your body will settle down soon :0)
Love your comment about putting the shoes on half pissed ;0)

Dubchick81 said:

I wish for that to! It's not like we don't try! I'm bored of the trial and error I want to see some sort of loss

Nude go with most things I have some gorgeous ones like that but the have a gold glitter heel I think you should get them :) I'm a bad influence when it comes to shoes

Yea exercise can sometimes make is gain so am sure your body will settle down soon :0)
Love your comment about putting the shoes on half pissed ;0)
I know.. Not 1 woman has said I shouldn't get them ha ha.. And I mean, they're not overly expensive...

Never mind girl, put it down to the 'taytos'! lol
I'm hoping your OH hasn't wrecked the ploughing too much - i was thinking a lovely relaxing couple of days (in heels) but i'd say it'll be wellies and up to my knees in sh**e!!!
Chin up for today hun and stuff some fruit down your neck :D

Never mind girl, put it down to the 'taytos'! lol
I'm hoping your OH hasn't wrecked the ploughing too much - i was thinking a lovely relaxing couple of days (in heels) but i'd say it'll be wellies and up to my knees in sh**e!!!
Chin up for today hun and stuff some fruit down your neck :D
Ha ha.. I've no idea what he was doing there... Usually its some display stand or other...

I've had my grapefruit.. And am now having me some toast for brekkie..
Am on dinner duty for my BF too as his parents are going off to Wexford for the weekend (not the ploughing lol) and he'll be back late so I've said I'll have something ready so he can just thro it in the microwave.. How good I am! ha ha

Ha ha.. I've no idea what he was doing there... Usually its some display stand or other...

I've had my grapefruit.. And am now having me some toast for brekkie..
Am on dinner duty for my BF too as his parents are going off to Wexford for the weekend (not the ploughing lol) and he'll be back late so I've said I'll have something ready so he can just thro it in the microwave.. How good I am! ha ha

Total star bar!!! lol
I could barely finish my dinner last night (but of course i did!) Was stuffed really quickly so i guess my stomach is 'shrinking' like my WW leader said!
Grapefruit is yum! Going to have my breakfast now too - starving! Did have a nectarine earlier though :)

Total star bar!!! lol
I could barely finish my dinner last night (but of course i did!) Was stuffed really quickly so i guess my stomach is 'shrinking' like my WW leader said!
Grapefruit is yum! Going to have my breakfast now too - starving! Did have a nectarine earlier though :)
I have a grapefruit every morning now.. its apparently a natural metabolism booster which was why I started having it.. But now I just love it.. its so refreshing..
Sometimes I have half in the morning and half just before lunch... its so nice :)

I need some grapefruit in my life, were they expensive? X
That half pound is defo the kettlebells, your muscles are probably repairing still (and they use a lot of water and stuff to repair) so don't worry about it hon, you know you've stuck to your pp plus the walking and kettlebells :)

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

I need some grapefruit in my life, were they expensive? X
That half pound is defo the kettlebells, your muscles are probably repairing still (and they use a lot of water and stuff to repair) so don't worry about it hon, you know you've stuck to your pp plus the walking and kettlebells :)

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins
Nope.. Not expensive at all.. I get mine in Aldi.. Net of 4 medium sized ones (I think they're quite large but apparently they're medium) for €1.?? Not sure exactly how much.. but less than €2! I love them.. And the bonus is, as they're fruit, they're free (pp wise) :D
Yea I know I've stuck to my dailies all week (barr the weekend) but I've used allot of them on crisps and chocolate.. which you kno is unlike me.. So I need to get myself outta the habits I've created of crisps with lunch and then chocolate at 3pm... Didn't have either yesterday so that was Day 1 ha ha.. lets see if i can do 2 Days in a row :)

Good woman, it's hard to change habits!!! Try the crisps from aldi - velvet crunch or something like that. They're only 2 points and taste delicious!!!

Good woman, it's hard to change habits!!! Try the crisps from aldi - velvet crunch or something like that. They're only 2 points and taste delicious!!!
Yea have had them.. I like them.. But they don't get rid of my Crisp craving.. Coz they're not like "real" crisps... I just need to go without :)

Back