Frances' New House, New Life, New Start Diary...

You still doing your kettlebell classes? They are supposed to give amazing results?
No they finished.. Was only a 6 week course.. They're a KILLER!!! Couldn't walk for a week after the first class..
Defo recommend them tho.. Brilliant workout.. Burn over a thousand cals in the hour

Jaly said:
:O Sorry, thought the appt was today for some reason xx Hope everything goes well!

Max 3 weeks - not long at all, yay! :D

Why's ordering a bday cake stressful, was it Waitrose by any chance? Haha ^^

Ha ha no. Superquinn. Rang 3 different stores n in each store the bakery wasn't available n no1 had price lists!!!!!! So I ended up going to a different place n now my pic is too dark so may not b able have it on :(

image-2155311058.jpg

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Supervalu are good at doing cakes, have you tried them. Also could you not lighten the picture? Or just take the face and make it bigger? I love personalised cakes. My sister makes up rhymes and draws pictures on cakes for us. My 30th one was amazing.

Dubchick81 said:
Am sure you're not getting fat at all!! But I understand what you mean.. If I were you, as you've already so much to think/worry about i'd just make sensible food choices.. Just coz you're not following a plan as such, you still know what's good/bad for you.. Stock up on the F&V and water and you can't go wrong.. :)

I know hun I just feel like a failure as I can't stick to a plan at the mo

Supervalu are good at doing cakes, have you tried them. Also could you not lighten the picture? Or just take the face and make it bigger? I love personalised cakes. My sister makes up rhymes and draws pictures on cakes for us. My 30th one was amazing.
Was the only one I'd printed off Laura and I needed to get it ordered today as I need it for the weekend :(
No Don't think our Supervalu do cakes.. None that I've been in have bakeries.. In fact.. I think my closest Supervalu now is Tallaght... Mind u.. I got it in the Square which is Tallaght too.. But parking is allot handier in The Square than where the Supervalu is...

My favourite Dub - good mornin' to ya! :) x

My favourite Dub - good mornin' to ya! :) x
Aww.. Good morning doll.. Having the worst week in a long time.. Seriously.. Everytime something positive happens, there's something hugely negative to take over the good vibe.. Am very stressed this week.. :(
Hope you're having a better week than me? xx

Aw don't be down, we all love ya and don't like seeing you down :(

Hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Aww Frances I don't think I've ever seen you down! I really hope your week starts to look up ((hugs)) x
Thanks doll.. I do try to keep as positive as I can.. especially on here.. But I don't think this week can get any worse.. Just all seems to be going wrong :(
Aw don't be down, we all love ya and don't like seeing you down :(

Hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins
Thanks lovely :) xx

Whats going wrong Frances, do you need to talk about it maybe. Maybe we can help?
Everything.. First started small with a sh1t day at work yesterday.. then tryna order my Dad's cake.. Then a photo montage thing I ordered a month ago still hasn't arrived and when I called them they said "Oh it seems there's been a glitch and our system has created a ghost order.. as we don't hav your order here and that order number doesn't exist!" Then an argument with Jonathan because he was being irritating thinking he was being funny but I was already in a bad mood so it escalated.. And then... The police came knocking on my door last night looking for by brother.. My psycho sister has been making up stories again and now accused my brother of "messing with her" when she was 13, n he was 11!!! A few weeks ago whe went to the police and said he was her ex and was stalking her.. When them came up, quiestioned him and realised he was her brother, not her ex they apologised and went on their way.. and now this..
She's a serial liar and makes up all sorts of horrid stories to get attention and this is the latest, and most serious!
She's told people she had miscarriages.. cancer.. tumours.. and so on.. usually her lies are only about herself but this time she's gone too far..
So obviously because of the seriosness of the allegation they have to take it seriously and he have advised him to seek legal advice and then go to the station to confirm or deny the allegation..
And because he has young kids, one being a girl, they'll also have to infrom social services.. She's gone a step too far this time and something needs to be done.. But what???

She emailed me on FB on October 1st (I only seen it over the weekend) threatening my family saying they were all gona be shot and can kiss her ass.. I replied when I seen it saying "oh well, this will have to be printed and brought to the Garda that she sent up to David (my brother) a few weeks back for him allegedly threatening her" and now this.. So I'd say its retaliation coz she thinks/knows she may get in trouble for wasting police time.. I know it all seems very far fetched but she's not right in the head..
(This is the sister who walked out and left her daughter 4 days before her confirmation with not a stitch to weat on her confirmation.. And a short 3 months after her granny (my Mam) died)

OMG I almost drowned/choked on mandarin juice.. Bit into a segment of mandarin and the juice squirted right to the back of my thraot. Was sat at my desking choking and couldn't catch my breath and everyone was just looking at me... Was very embarrassing, funny and quite scary actually ha ha

Holy crap hon. What is going on with your sister?? She has some serious issues if she is willing to make up those sorts of things? She'll be in serious trouble when the Gardaí realise she's been lying and wasting their time. There are better things they could be doing and it is not funny to lie about those sorts of things. ******... hope this week starts looking up for you.

Did no one help you when you were choking at the desk?? Jee's! x

Omg Frances, that is some scary *****!! She definately needs help. Your poor brother. Doesn't she realise he could lose his children over this. Print the thing from facebook and show it to the gardaí, they'll need character references. Other than that I don't know what to say!! I hope everything works out!!

And for the love of god, you think someone at work would have at least slapped you on the back!

Holy crap hon. What is going on with your sister?? She has some serious issues if she is willing to make up those sorts of things? She'll be in serious trouble when the Gardaí realise she's been lying and wasting their time. There are better things they could be doing and it is not funny to lie about those sorts of things. ******... hope this week starts looking up for you.

Did no one help you when you were choking at the desk?? Jee's! x
No they were all like "are you Ok?" "oh God look she's choking" " Do you want water?" but no-one was moving... Was quite funny tho ha..
Omg Frances, that is some scary *****!! She definately needs help. Your poor brother. Doesn't she realise he could lose his children over this. Print the thing from facebook and show it to the gardaí, they'll need character references. Other than that I don't know what to say!! I hope everything works out!!

And for the love of god, you think someone at work would have at least slapped you on the back!
Yea I went to the police station last night and i've to print it down.. And I have emails from her from years back when she was threatening to have her BF's sister "get me" etc... So I've to print them too..
She's told loads of people loads of lies regarding her having breast and stomach cancer (her latest, to my aunt 2 weeks ago), numerous miscarriages, and other health issues which were completely made up so I'm sure we'll have no trouble finding ppl backing up that she's an attention seeker..
Oh I'd say she knows alright, but just doesn't care.. I mean.. She was able to walk out on her daughter for this bloke.. She doesn't care about anyone but herself and him.. She has also made up lies about my nieces health in order to get sympathy/attention from ppl..
We were in the process of getting her "signed in" when she left.. (I'm making it sound as if she just moved away, no problems nothing suss.. But that's not the case)

She sounds like a right nut job!!! I'm sure you'll have enough visual evidence that the police will see through the ***** and your brother will be fine.

Back