Frances' New House, New Life, New Start Diary...

o really! well i suppose at the moment its worth a try looking at other places. you never know! you may love it xxx
Yea i've seen on the computer.. And they LOOK fab.. And all kitchen app come included, flooring, upstairs and down included, fully fitted wardrobes n hi gloss kitchen.... FAB.. But its just allot further up than I imagined us going.. And they're being developed.. Meaning MORE waiting...

Dubchick81 said:
Well, maybe.. We're looking around at other options tho.. Just in case... :)
But yea, I'll just need to kinda freshen everywhere up if we go back.. Not scrub out the whole place again.. So yea that's a bonus..
Jonathan want's us to look at a new development.. Its in a place called Saggart which isn't too far from home, but further than we'd anticipated going.. I've agreed to go n look, but not sure about actually buying there..

Yea always worth a look.Sorry to hear that you did have to move out in the end though but i understand why you did! Aww bout the pup,that's good that you get to see him on weekends and more once he can go for walks.

Yea always worth a look.Sorry to hear that you did have to move out in the end though but i understand why you did! Aww bout the pup,that's good that you get to see him on weekends and more once he can go for walks.
It'll probably be the weekend before Jonathan gets his back garden ready for him n sure, by then he'll have gotten clobbered enough times to know what to stay away from.. so he may end up staying with me ha ha
But i'll see him all during the week as well even if he goes to Jonathan's.. he's only a few mins in the car from mine so i'll see him all the time :)
He had a great night lastnight.. Few whimpers when we got there first but by the evening time he was grand. Not a peep from him during the night.. And his appetite is back too thank God so he's doing good :)

Dubchick81 said:
It'll probably be the weekend before Jonathan gets his back garden ready for him n sure, by then he'll have gotten clobbered enough times to know what to stay away from.. so he may end up staying with me ha ha
But i'll see him all during the week as well even if he goes to Jonathan's.. he's only a few mins in the car from mine so i'll see him all the time :)
He had a great night lastnight.. Few whimpers when we got there first but by the evening time he was grand. Not a peep from him during the night.. And his appetite is back too thank God so he's doing good :)

Aww that's good that you get to see him loads and he is a good boy settling down well,yea he will soon catch on what are the safe areas etc,dogs are pretty smart like that :0)

Yea i've seen on the computer.. And they LOOK fab.. And all kitchen app come included, flooring, upstairs and down included, fully fitted wardrobes n hi gloss kitchen.... FAB.. But its just allot further up than I imagined us going.. And they're being developed.. Meaning MORE waiting...

wow sounds good!! can i ask what price they are for two bedroom house there? interesting comparing to round here! like Steve's sis and her bf moved to essex and bought a 2 bedroom house with garden and double drive for £179,000 and our two bedroom two bathroom apartment is £183,500! which is actually on the cheaper scale for our area because they reduced it by £5k by accident! xxx

wow sounds good!! can i ask what price they are for two bedroom house there? interesting comparing to round here! like Steve's sis and her bf moved to essex and bought a 2 bedroom house with garden and double drive for £179,000 and our two bedroom two bathroom apartment is £183,500! which is actually on the cheaper scale for our area because they reduced it by £5k by accident! xxx
Of course you can ask.. Starting price is €169k.. So I'm assuming that's the 2 bed terraced... Here's a link to them: Crosforge | Anthony Neville & Sons Developments | Neville Homes UK Ltd

Popping in to subscribe.

Saggart is quite nice but a bit far outta town! I only moved to Dublin a year ago and live in Ellis quay, I'm a city fiend, everything needs to be within walking distance hah! Although I'm a bit sick of the small apartment and noisyness now!:) xx

Hi Frances I've had a quick read of ur posts I'm sorry things r not going very well at the moment with the house and I hope u can get it sorted out soon!

Saggart is quite nice but a bit far outta town! I only moved to Dublin a year ago and live in Ellis quay, I'm a city fiend, everything needs to be within walking distance hah! Although I'm a bit sick of the small apartment and noisyness now!:) xx
Oh, welcome to Dublin... Ooh right in the City Centre.. Very nice..
I'm just on the outskirts at the minute and hoping to stay there.. lol.. Saggart is probably on a 10/15 min drive from my house but its further than we'd planned on moving.. Tho they are really nice houses... I think for me location is more important...
Hi Frances I've had a quick read of ur posts I'm sorry things r not going very well at the moment with the house and I hope u can get it sorted out soon!
Thanks Sarah.. Ah it'll work out in the end.. I just hope the end is near :)

Dubchick81 said:
Oh, welcome to Dublin... Ooh right in the City Centre.. Very nice..
I'm just on the outskirts at the minute and hoping to stay there.. lol.. Saggart is probably on a 10/15 min drive from my house but its further than we'd planned on moving.. Tho they are really nice houses... I think for me location is more important..
Ye I love the location, its handy for me with goin back to college aswell! It's not great for a dieter mind, the pubs and takeaways are also within walking distance! Hovering at the weight iv been, literally the half way mark for a good few weeks now!:'( hoping trying simply filling and a confessional diary here will help!!x

Ye I love the location, its handy for me with goin back to college aswell! It's not great for a dieter mind, the pubs and takeaways are also within walking distance! Hovering at the weight iv been, literally the half way mark for a good few weeks now!:'( hoping trying simply filling and a confessional diary here will help!!x
I'll pop over n join yer diary.. See if I help at all. Can't promise anything tho.. lol
I know that's the biggest problem with living in Dublin.. Within 5 mins walk from my front door I've a pizzaria, 2 chinese, a kebab shop, 2 chippers and a KFC type place... Don't have me count the ones I can walk to in 10mins!!!! lol

I've just been catching up with your diary and warning bells were ringing when your vendor told you not to mention things to your solicitor. I'm glad you have moved out as it makes things easier - your solicitor is there to protect your interests it looked like there was some dodgy stuff going on. It would have been hard to have lived there for a longer period of time and for things to fall through.
It it is meant to be , you will be back in that house but there may be new properties that have recently become available.
Good luck on the house hunting ...

Sure u will get it all sorted.... I can't believe he didn't just let you stay for free :(

Big Hugs

Just count one day at a time at home :D

xx

I've just been catching up with your diary and warning bells were ringing when your vendor told you not to mention things to your solicitor. I'm glad you have moved out as it makes things easier - your solicitor is there to protect your interests it looked like there was some dodgy stuff going on. It would have been hard to have lived there for a longer period of time and for things to fall through.
It it is meant to be , you will be back in that house but there may be new properties that have recently become available.
Good luck on the house hunting ...
I know right?! Like yea no bother.. I'll sign a contract debting myself for 30years without letting my solicitor, who is there to advise me and guide me, know ALL the details!!! I mean come on.. We might be first time buyers n new to this kind of thing but we're completely THICK!!!
And yea thats what my BF was thinking.. The longer we're there the more attached we'd get.. It is a bummer tho as it was a really nice, quite, friendly estate.. In out of the way so very little traffic but still close to all main roads n bus routes etc...
But as you say... If its meant to be, it'll be :D
And we're going to view a lovely house this evening (with a lower asking price!!) that's not too far from the original one we were buying so who knows....
Sure u will get it all sorted.... I can't believe he didn't just let you stay for free :(

Big Hugs

Just count one day at a time at home :D

xx
Am good Carly.. We made the right decision for us.. Its hard being back at home considering how bad things got with my Dad but hopefully its not for long :)

Monday, July 30th - BAD day

W: 1.8Ltr

B: Belvita - 5pp? (Someone confirm please :D)

L: Brown roll (8) Ham (2) Egg Mayo (4) Mixed onion (0) King (5) - 19pp

D: Boiled Baby Potatoes (4) Oven Baked BBQ Burgers x2 (8) Carrots (0) Yorkshire Puddings (3) - 15pp

Total used: 39/29

OK so had a bad n very unplanned day yesterday.. I will do better today..
Oh, and when listing my boldness of the weekend.. I forgot to mention I had TGI's on Thursday.. So that was 4 days in a row of take out BOLD food.. WTG me.. And then I wonder why my weight is stuck at FAT :mad:

Dubchick81 said:
Oh, and when listing my boldness of the weekend.. I forgot to mention I had TGI's on Thursday.. So that was 4 days in a row of take out BOLD food.. WTG me.. And then I wonder why my weight is stuck at FAT :mad:
I looove TGIs. Have only been once since I started weight watchers, I felt it was hard enough for me to stay on track without goin there I'd eat everything!!!! X

I looove TGIs. Have only been once since I started weight watchers, I felt it was hard enough for me to stay on track without goin there I'd eat everything!!!! X
I know.. its so nice.. Ridiculously high calorie wise tho.. I mean, HOW do you make a burger nearly 30PP's!!!! Tho i'd live on their spicy chicken bites... Yummmmmmm

How long have you been doing WW? I just noticed you've lost over a stone.. Well done :)

Back