Frances' New House, New Life, New Start Diary...

Dubchick81 said:
Stringer is grand.. Hyper as ever.. Doing really well on the toilet/house training.. Well, when I'm in the house anyway!! lol

Yea its a fab day here.. Was very tempted to call in sick today :)

Aww what a good boy,funny how they are better behaved for us girlies then the men! Don't blame you for wanting to call in sick,I'm chilling with my tunes right now,bliss lol

Aww what a good boy,funny how they are better behaved for us girlies then the men! Don't blame you for wanting to call in sick,I'm chilling with my tunes right now,bliss lol
Yea its a perfect day for sitting out the back with my book n music on... Very jealous..
Aw he's so good for me.. Jonathan hasn't yet found his strict voice so Stringer (and I) just laugh when he tries to give out

I'm sitting out in the yard working from home today heehee ;)

Sounds like a lot of messing for the house hon. How annoying... :(

I'm sitting out in the yard working from home today heehee ;)

Sounds like a lot of messing for the house hon. How annoying... :(
Yup.. Lotza messing.. We really should have run a mile when we got wind of the middle person.. But as said above, hindsight is a wonderful thing!!
And it was our choice to move out really.. We weren't willing to pay any more rent.. I mean, he couldn't/wouldn't guarantee it would be settled within the 1 month so we'd end up potentially having to pay a third months rent totally €2,550.. Sure that's out kitchen refitted out.. Its definitely not worth it..

Dubchick81 said:
Yea its a perfect day for sitting out the back with my book n music on... Very jealous..
Aw he's so good for me.. Jonathan hasn't yet found his strict voice so Stringer (and I) just laugh when he tries to give out

Yup pups are a great addition to the home :0) music off now,I feel like I could fall asleep lol

Dubchick81 said:
No I've never been a stess/comfort eater hun.. I think its just one of them days.. hormonal maybe.. I just want SUGAR...

Stress can cause the sugar feeling and hormones..aren't us women lucky lol.I hope the cravings pass or have something to kerb it abit maybe Hun.

Dubchick81 said:
Hoping he can come home with me rather than Jonathan.. I'll be lost without him.. Even if it is only a few weeks..
Just depends on the state of my back garden... My Dad does have all sort of rubbish out there...

Aw I hope you do get to take him home with you.Might have to blitz ya Dad's garden by the sounds of it,gives you excuse to be in the sunshine ;0)

Dubchick81 said:
No I've never been a stess/comfort eater hun.. I think its just one of them days.. hormonal maybe.. I just want SUGAR...

That's good that you're not a stressy eater,I've just always been someone who likes my food,be it naughty or nice lol

That's good that you're not a stressy eater,I've just always been someone who likes my food,be it naughty or nice lol
Yea I'm just guilty of have too much of the nice foods.. N not saying no enough..
Thankfully am not a comfort eater.. I'm more likely to skip meals when am stressed/upset/worked up than to pig out.. Just as harmful I s'pose...

Dubchick81 said:
Yea I'm just guilty of have too much of the nice foods.. N not saying no enough..
Thankfully am not a comfort eater.. I'm more likely to skip meals when am stressed/upset/worked up than to pig out.. Just as harmful I s'pose...

That's good you're not a comfort eater but yea not good missing meals either,at least we are both turning things around now so that's good :0)

Really sorry to hear things are getting sorted out quickly enough with the house. Its a real shame you are having to move out but probably sounds for the best. Hopefully it will sort itself soon with this one or the "right" house will come along instead.

Sounds like a right mess! I think for all the messing he should let u stay there! I'm
Sorry petal :( sure it will all work out in the end x

Really sorry to hear things are getting sorted out quickly enough with the house. Its a real shame you are having to move out but probably sounds for the best. Hopefully it will sort itself soon with this one or the "right" house will come along instead.
Yea hopefully its all sorted in the couple of weeks he's talking about.. But then, he's said "a few weeks" to us before n its gone on for months.. Sure we'll see...
What a pain in the butt! Just refuse to leave
No hun there's no point in that.. He'll have us over a barrell then.. That's the whole point of us moving out... It is a pain tho but sure thems the brakes...
Sounds like a right mess! I think for all the messing he should let u stay there! I'm
Sorry petal :( sure it will all work out in the end x
Yea Jonathan was saying that last night.. Maybe yer man will ring us tomoro n tell us its OK to stay... lol

He better had coz it's his mess! I would just threaten pulling out ;) (but only if u would be willing to follow through?!) z

He better had coz it's his mess! I would just threaten pulling out ;) (but only if u would be willing to follow through?!) z
I know yea.. This is the thing.. If we said it and meant it, fine. But we love the house.. Even more after staying in it for the last month.. But in truth, we are looking and if something comes along before he has that sorted, we'll go for it!
We have NO ties to the house. No deposit on it anymore or anything.. So we're good to go somewhere else

Back